Customize

Greta: completely devoid of ethics

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Greta: completely devoid of ethics

Our favourite Scilon journo Greta Van Susteren (one half of the incredible Coale/Van Susteren political power team) continued her leeching off of the Palins last night by showing up in the place of Todd Palin's wife:

These two families are so close now they understudy for each other at political galas.
  2. MenoBitch Member

Re: Greta: completely devoid of ethics

Scilions Tom and Katie were also there. WTF and WHY????????????
  3. Your Mom Member

Because stupid people attract other stupid people...lol
  4. Anonymous Member

because they are sick sick parasites who want YOUR children in front of auditors.
  5. TypingChimp Member

I dunno... Greta's kinda hot... for a desiccated empty shell of a human being who subsidizes the suffering of others.
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

femalepower.jpg

De beauty is but skin deeps.

:)
  7. TinyDancer Member

Greta looks like she's had more surgery.
  8. Re: Greta: completely devoid of ethics

must_not_fap.jpg
  9. Anon-007 Member

[IMG]
  10. Re: Greta: completely devoid of ethics

wifeswap.jpg
  11. mrfyde Member

ya think ?

van_susteren_g.jpg
  12. FUCK Member

yes i do think so.
  13. A.Non Hubbard Member

14. moarxenu Member

This is very interesting. Here was the Fox News line up for the White Correspondents dinner:

Fox News: Chace Crawford, Todd Palin, Matthew Modine, Greta Van Susteren, Bill O’Reilly, Glenn Beck, Bret Baier and Chris Wallace.

Matthew Modine and Todd Palin I presume were both guests. (Apparently Greta brought Ozzy Osborne one year). The Greta - Todd Palin connection is interesting. It indicates ongoing relationship with the Palins. This is significant for the issue of abusive treatment of women and coerced abortions in the Sea Org. The issue has not yet broken into the media outside of Nate Baca. I think this will be interesting for Fox News.
  15. moarxenu Member

This is very interesting. Here was the Fox News line up for the White Correspondents dinner:

Fox News: Chace Crawford, Todd Palin, Matthew Modine, Greta Van Susteren, Bill O’Reilly, Glenn Beck, Bret Baier and Chris Wallace.

Greta invited Todd Palin. The Greta - Todd Palin connection is interesting. It indicates ongoing relationship with the Palins. This is significant for the issue of abusive treatment of women and coerced abortions in the Sea Org. The issue has not yet broken into the media outside of Nate Baca. I think this will be interesting for Fox News.
  16. Anonymous Member

It would. Bill O'Reilly has openly called Scientology a cult on his show, but I guess he's not confronting Greta about it. I think they each have their own staff and stuff.
  17. Anonymous Member

You think?