Customize

Gregg Summoned, Needs Legal Help

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by tiggernew, Mar 27, 2008.

1. tiggernew Member

Gregg Summoned, Needs Legal Help

See Glosslip article:

http://glosslip.com/2008/03/27/member-of-anonymous-in-boston-being-fair-gamed-by-scientology/

From Gregg:

Mod Edit: links to the papework -
    criminal complaint letter
    application for criminal complaint

2. AnonLurbsJ0o Member

Re: Gregg Summoned, Needs Legal Help

Jeez. Well, I'd like to see the charges actually stick, moreover, i'd like to know what Dawn is holding back(she claims some "cavets").

Gregg, if you're out there, come talk to us, we'll do what we can to help.
  3. psyborgue Member

When will they learn. Do they think this does anything but piss us off further? Good god. They just can't stop kicking the beehive.
  4. AnonLurbsJ0o Member

Hey mods; this should probably be stickied, it's about as important as it gets.
  5. DarkSim Member

bump for sticky!
  6. Skeptic1337 Member

Need docs before I say sticky.

That's just how I roll. Glosslip or no Glosslip.
  7. rof Member

8. D... Member

God, how sleazy can one group be? They're swinging blindly and everywhere they can. :/
  9. MollyBloom Member

Criminal trespass in most states is when you illegally enter a property though force, like breaking in, not just walking up the steps to an unlocked door, like at a church.

Then the police are called and they come get you, you don't get a freaking summons...

Were the police even called? This 'church' does everything bass akwards. :?
  10. AnonyMILF Member

Scumbags.
  11. Commissar Member

I don't know the details of the case, but best of luck to Gregg. All the scilons are doing is proving us right.
  12. Re: Gregg Summoned, Needs Legal Help

Geez.... :roll:

Nice goin' there Scientology. You are aware that you are only causing your downfall to be so much faster?
  13. SaintNona Member

14. Re: Gregg Summoned, Needs Legal Help

He was the one who applied for the protest permit. They're obviously targeting people who helped organize the protests assuming them to be "leaders" of Anonymous. That's also why they went after Sean. Fucking disgusting. :evil:
  15. Skeptic1337 Member

Is that what he's bing charged with?

Beyond Glosslips call out to anonymous and her bashing of public media, I don't see anything.

More than happy to support Gregg but would need to know why.
  16. MollyBloom Member

First sentence in the pink box in the Glosslip article:

:shrug:
  17. DawnOlsen Member

Gregg was targeted for a reason. When I am asked not reveal information, that is a code of ethics I personally take seriously.

Take it anyway you want Skeptic, but the source who passed it to me is credible and someone I hold in high regard. Period.
  18. DarkSim Member

Do we have word from gregg himself? He hasn't posted about this yet himself has he?
  19. Re: Gregg Summoned, Needs Legal Help

Just keep on poking at the hornets' nest, CULT. Keep on doing it.
  20. Skeptic1337 Member

I'm only asking for dox, like I'd ask any one else.

Hard to figure out what legal council to contact in the boston area if I'm not sure what the charges are.

If gregg is about ask him to scan and post them.
  21. MollyBloom Member

You go girl, you rock.

We are all here standing with you, let us know if/how we can help in our own capacity.
  22. AnonLurbsJ0o Member

Oddly enough, i was about to mention his lack of posts in recent days.

Dawn: I understand the need to keep things quiet, but honestly it's a hard pill to swallow seeing as Gregg is well known, outspoken, and liked around these parts, so of course curiosity and Skeptisim(see wut i did thar?)aren't surprising. Please let us know more if/when you can, or let Gregg know to get his ass back here and let everyone know what's up and that he hasn't been shuttle off to some Co$ gulag somewhere ;)
  23. Re: Gregg Summoned, Needs Legal Help

If you have a way to contact your source can you find out the NUMBER of the laws, rather than the common names? i.e. Mass criminal code title TTT chapter CCC, section SSS paragraphs b,c, & d

This way law geeks can look them up and post them and we can wildly speculate in a more informed, educated, and specific manner.
  24. Paco Member

This needs to be a forum wide announcement.

<3 gregg. we got your back.
  25. Anon23517 Member

Bloody hell. I hope Gregg's okay.
  26. anon91-19 Member

Damn.

Good luck Gregg, hang in there. If its all truly on vid and you did nothing wrong (and so glad it sounds like you didn't) then this wont stick. We're here if there's any help we can offer.
  27. Re: Gregg Summoned, Needs Legal Help

Do we have a footbazooka smiley? heh.

In all seriousness though, I hope Gregg is okay
  28. gregg Member

I'm late to the game on this thread.

So far everyone has it pretty much right. I have the document right in front of me. When I get into work tomorrow where I have a better scanner I will get a copy up for everyone to see.

It has trespassing and harassment on it. Criminal charges. The boston pd detectives actually got the information weeks ago. I was told this was on its way. They have filed many reports on me, a big ole stack of paper. This is the only one so far that has made it anywhere.

I replied on glosslip in the comments with this:

29. Veritas2.0 Member

Keep us updated and let us know how we can help. Stay strong gregg, we're here with you! It's been said before and i'll say it again:

No one has to suffer alone anymore :D
  30. Skeptic1337 Member

Gregg can you post the exact penal codes you are being charged with. I'll enable my PM's and once I get into work in the morning I'll make a couple calls to some lawyers here see if any one up there is doing probono work that will take this on..
  31. MollyBloom Member

Thanks for checking in gregg.

Stay strong, we are with you, and will each help on our own capacity.
  32. gregg Member

The writing on these is horrible but I will write what I think it says:

# | offense | G.L Ch and Sec.
    1 | Criminal Harassment | 265:043
    2 | Trespass | 266:120

Thats what it looks like to me.
  33. AnonLurbsJ0o Member

Gregg: thanks for checking in, good to see all things considered that you're ok, and not been hauled off to some cabin in the woods to build stone walls or something ;) I'm not sure what i can do for you personally but cheer you on at the moment, but if i can think of anything i'll let you know. Sounds like the charges are sketchy at best.
  34. Re: Gregg Summoned, Needs Legal Help

Does anyone know where legal defense funds can be donated to assist?
  35. Skeptic1337 Member

Harassment: http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/265-43a.htm
    Trespass: http://www.mass.gov/legis/laws/mgl/266-120.htm

I'll see what I can do in the morning, wish I could promise something but this will help. In the mean time can I suggest you set up a paypal legal fund asap (specially since glosslip has you front and center).

Hang tight.
  36. Pelvidar Member

It's been said - but I have to say it again. We support you, and though that does not pay the bills, it's the most many of can offer you. I hope through our various connections, we can find more tangible support for you.

Folks, it may be time to start passing the collection plate.
  37. aluminumcanoe Member

38. OneLetter Member

Scilons won't be winning this one, they have no proof, video or audio. Anon, however, keep everything on tape.
  39. XenuLovesU Member

CoS is (predictably) going after the paper trails of permit applications and whatnot. I don't think this is a surprise to anyone. That's been their game since the old days.

They've also looked up the permit info of one of our local Anons. I'll leave it to that person to decide whether or not to discuss it here.

Public records are public records... sunshine laws ensure they can get to this info. That said, many state and local agencies require the requester to give their ID when they ask for your information.

Which means if you've been namefagged, it's definitely worth calling the agency you filed for a permit with to ask for a copy of the information request. Namefag them right back, when possible.

Sorry they're doing this to you Gregg. We're all here for you. The more they do this, the more determined we become.
  40. Lrononymous Member

You already know what I have to say gregg. Stay strong man