Customize

gregg on CNN

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

gregg on CNN

in 15 minutes on CNN International
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

4. Unlisted Member

Re: gregg on CNN

emot-allears.gif Oh Gregg

I still can't fucking stand QUEST must he always shout? Is he still on drugs?
  5. LocalSP Member

Well where is it?
  6. LocalSP Member

He looks like a nerdy Roger Daltry
  7. Anonymous Member

Its not on the site live that I can find but he is miked up in their studio so maybe tv people can see it happen. idk if int'l edition is available everywhere so someone with a tv on should chime in.
  8. WMAnon Member

LOL Celebrity icon

Just saw it, it's the first 15 minutes or so of "Connect the World" on CNN international (not American CNN or headline news). He did well, she came of as shrill and pushy and he got most of the points in he wanted to. Boy's gotta learn not to slouch, though.
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Anoniemert Member

Can't find it at all.
    Cant see a thing through that damn green stocking on my head, somebody guide a poor blind old man through please.
  11. Anonymous Member

What the previous poster meant to take was: Look for it here later in the day, it'll go up shortly.
  12. xenubarb Member

Cut some eyeholes. They let you have scissors where you at?
  13. Anoniemert Member

Then there still are those damn words floating on front of my eyes.

Anyway, goody.

/patient
  14. Anonymous Member

15. RedOrbifold Member

I think you summed it up pretty well and described Anonymous about as well as you can to someone who has no previous knowledge of (or ability to fathom) a group such as this.
  16. Anonymous Member

To be fair, most people that would identify as "Anonymous" have no grasp of it either.
  17. Anonymous Member

Volunteering your computer for botnets. Interesting concept.
  18. mojo Member

^this^
  19. agf Member

trufax
  20. i'mglib Member

21. Anonymous Member

no, we cant find the video online but have a tivo of it so: as soon as shit settles down
  22. mnql1 Member

23. Anonymous Member

we love you so much mnql1
  24. LocalSP Member

25. hushpuppy Member

Glib, I've watched that cut many many many times, hoping that it would have been updated to finally show the relevant footage.

Sucks to have to be patient...
  26. grebe Member

Yeah mnql's link works. And Gregg did a fine job!
  27. exOT8Michael Member

28. Ann O'Nymous Member

Quite nice. Difficult task.
  29. timid sparrow Member

Gregg, I am so impressed. I don't know how you kept so calm with that toxic bat going off on one.

But it thrilled me. I am now beaming deliciously.

I reckon they sent her to supposedly do "damage control" by going into attack mode.

What happened is they just showed HOW FRIGGIN FREAKED OUT they are.

I'm pissin meself laughing.

I gonna look at it again to amuse myself.

Oh my word, they got no idea.

Once again Gregg, this was excellent. Now let's give the little bat something to really shreak about .
  30. Anonymous Member

I thought that gregg did exceptional, considering the host. That lady was like a crack baby. On more crack.
  31. Anonymous Member

Nicely done, especially given the antagonistic line of questioning.
  32. SomeRandGuy Member

Oh wow, she was terrible. Gj keeping cool ^_^
  33. TinyDancer Member

You're a pro', gregg. Nice job.

The word that sprung to mind watching the host was "bolshie". She was almost a parody of an aggressive interviewer. V. funny stuff.
  34. Gary Moore Member

...........the fuck was that? Good god that woman was stupid! Seriously stupid!
  35. Anonymous Member

This was such an easy to understand explanation of all the important bulletin points. I’ve been here at WWP because of Scientology issues, and didn’t know or understand much about the 4chan history for a long time.

I cheered when Greg spoke to the issue of Wikileaks exposing a multitude of crimes with documentation that has largely gone ignored by authorities, yet those exposing them are being legally hunted. Also, a major point about having the same rights as other journalistic avenues made sense to me, alongside Freedom of Expression.

I’m old enough to remember the long laundry list of bawwwing points the the 3 major TV broadcast stations belabored when Cable TV News first entered the scene. How quickly they forget.

In both cases, those objecting just didn’t get the Concept of a new environment. Anonymous is just a convenient word label for a Concept, just as Wikileaks is a new vehicle for a new environment. So I find it ironic funny that Cable TV/Internet News anchors in 2010 are the ones bawwing about something they just don’t get … yet.

As to the motivation of the legal "hunters", I have my own personal opinion about the apparent corrupt environment worldwide, generally united by a common thread of greed. Others have their own opinions, but I'm pretty sure criminals usually object to any light being shined in the bowels of their caves.

The funniest part is all those now scrambling to find a Leader ... of a Concept.
  36. exOT8Michael Member

Very well put. Props 2 U.
  37. Ersatz Global Moderator

Well done gregg.
  38. Re: gregg on CNN

If onley Anderson Cooper.......

dreaming
  39. HellRazor Member

That was a VERY difficult interview. It was more like a debate. Good job, Gregg. A transcript would be nice.