Customize

Graphic Design Teams Needed

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by anon.kuna, May 13, 2014.

1. anon.kuna Member

I sort of feel like we should grab the artists on this site and start forming some artwork teams. This side of WWP has been dead for a year now, maybe it's time to get things back together. Any artwork for any purpose, requests welcome. Thoughts?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. A.O.T.F Member

Great idea, ak. Shall we just let things flow .. And see what appears. ;)
  3. anon.kuna Member

Absolutely :)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Bump. Need flyers and I sure would like to re-institue You Found The Card. Freedom of Information, No Rape, OpInnocence in addition to COS. Flag Down could have benefitted from a better bumper sticker...
    • Like Like x 2
  5. anon.kuna Member

Sounds like a plan. We seriously need more artists though. Feel like I'm alone in the production studio :eek:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Bump. Lurk and find artists.
  7. I propose my abilities and I'm open to any ideas
    • Like Like x 2
  8. anon.kuna Member

Awesome, finally we got one :eek:
  9. _Anon_Mouse_ Member

I can draw / design things. What are you thinking of?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Graphics for a on line magazine, or flyers for protests
  11. _Anon_Mouse_ Member

It's very rough, but here's something, maybe for a magazine. anonimouse.png
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Old_Coder Member

Well I am no artist which becomes apparent quickly, but what I do have is Adobe PS, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro, and I can even do Flash if someone still has a need. I am more than willing to lend my support and help. I have gotten much better at video editing, Adobe Premier is freaking phenomenal!
  13. Old_Coder Member

Here is a simple joke video I did for a buddy.
  14. I will propose something I'm working on on my spare time. Keep in touch next weekend, I propose the name "Anonymag" and I made acover for the mag so far.
  15. Old_Coder Member

Hey, once you have the content created then we could publish it in a variety of content types. You could generate PDF files for easy distro to individuals that for whatever reason can't visit your web address, and we could publish it in EBOOK format. This would allow people to download and read it on Kindles and the like and the other benefit is that you can offer it through Amazon free of charge. What this gives you is a much wider distribution potential. You can then publicize the Ebook and people can freely and easily download it to their devices for reading.

Just a thought.
  16. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Two things
    We need someone to format several articles already written and edited.
    We need someone who can use the platform to publish ie Issu platform, ebook platform, or internet newspaper platform, any other platforms you can suggest.
    Can anyone take this on for certain?
  17. Old_Coder Member

I know I can help publish in EBook platform and standard Web and PDF. I am not sure if that would be of any help but I am willing.
  18. snippy Member

Offering adapted from Tony Ortega's article today:
    A Scientology Primer in a two sided flyer format. (Reprinted with permission.)
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/249205319/A-Scientology-Primer#page=2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Reziony Member

This idea DIED? I think any artwork is welcome in our battle against oppression.
  20. PickANumber Member

I'm a little handy in this area. I would not call myself an artist, but I can make pdf files and use artwork in the public domain.