Customize

Graham Berry Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by eddieVroom, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Anon777707777 Member

Re: Graham Berry Fundraiser

America has Costco?

Holy shit...

I actually never knew that.. meh, next wage slip, I will likely toss a costco card in the mail then, assuming they accept Scottish monies with a little more respect than the English bastard shopkeepers..
  2. exOT8Michael Member

Not sure that COSTCO card would be honored internationally. Might want to check.
    Otherwise Scottish pounds are a hot item everywhere...
  3. lothar Member

LOLOL I've never heard more ridiculous statement. I will burn my account and never post again if this can be proven. Herro has posted intelligent devils advocate or at least common sense postings. AGP has never, ever once pretended to have logic or common sense.
  4. Anon-007 Member

No, you got it wrong.

Scottish toytown money only works "North of the Border".

It's Scottish women that are a hot item everywhere......
  5. exOT8Michael Member

U R right lad.
  6. Anonymous Member

Wow, Michael, Scientology cured you after all! Hip hip hooray!

View attachment Ex-gays%20prove%20change%20is%20possible%20billboa
  7. exOT8Michael Member

LOL.
    Nope.
    Just happy 2 b gay now.
  8. Anon-007 Member

You mean you weren't gay before?

Did the cult make you gay when you got past OT7 then Mike?

Actually, looking at many of the OT7s and OT8s I may be onto something here - Travolta, Cruise, Alley, Cartright etc etc
  9. exOT8Michael Member

I had gay body thetans.
    Now it is just me.
    ;-P
  10. eddieVroom Member

Costco's customer service told me some time ago that gift cards purchased in Canada are valid in the U.S., and will be debited at the current exchange rate when used. I imagine the same applies to cards purchased elsewhere, but it wouldn't hurt to ask them directly.
  11. Re: Graham Berry Fundraiser

It's June, time to go to Costco again.
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

brb becoming scientist to invent new cult-resistant strain of berry and name it grahamberry
  13. Re: Graham Berry Fundraiser

On the back of the card there is a line about it only being valid in The United States, Puerto Rico and on Costco.com.

I think I'll mail it from the box in front of the org tomorrow.
  14. caekanon Member

trying to donate $50 with a prepaid credit card. It was rejected. Paypal stole 1.95 out of it and won't return it to the card. It won't let me donate any money with this card. Something is seriously wrong.
  15. Anonymous Member

$50 on it's way.
  16. s6xs6xs6x Member

BJ's for Graham Berry I say!
  17. Anonymous Member

Graham would probably like that, but I suspect he would prefer money better ;)
  18. s6xs6xs6x Member

We give out BJ's for $50 and donate it? :D
  19. Anonymous Member

From AO:

Graham Berry's wonderful work is attached. The pen IS mightier than the sword!

His letter was in response to my arrest yesterday, for simply asking a question to politician, Mr. Jeff Stone of Riverside County. The question I was asking, was why there was no specific action on his part regarding the beatings of three people at Scientology International headquarters in Hemet, California. Not only was there no action, but on two previous occasions, the evidence of such requests was destroyed between the Riverside sheriff in Hemet and the District attorney's office, a fact that was confirmed in writing by Riverside DA, Rami Haddad.

For background info, here's what happened yesterday:
    Angry Gay Pope Home Page
    For further info, here are many communications with Mr. Stone:
    YouTube - mnql1's Channel
    This is the particular video where I asked for action regarding the beating of Guillaume Leserve, Mark Yager and Ray Mithoff
    YouTube - mnql1's Channel

What I read to Mr. Stone is an exceprt from this blog, story entitled:
    DM: YSCOHB
    Moving On Up a Little Higher

But, here's the really sad part: While this was happening, Graham new pug fell out of a 2nd story window and broke his leg.

Graham works tirelessly. Yesterday he was on the road at 6:00AM to make it to court and worked on this letter past midnight.

If anybody can help Graham, he could really use it.

Thank you all in advance,

AnonOrange
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

inb4osaosaosa
  21. Anonymous Member

Graham got on the road at 6:00am to defend AO. How about AO giving Graham some money to help out with his pug.
    I will always support Graham, but find it a bit obnoxious for AO to be asking on Graham's behalf when he spends so much time defending AO.

22. Anonymous Member

simple; we just need about 100 rank and file anon
    to send a $50 to help sustain Graham's work and doggie,
    or 50 richanons can send over a $100,
    by prepaid visa card or money order to graham berry

Graham E. Berry
    3384 McLaughlin Avenue
    Los Angeles, CA 90066

I will send mine tomorrow and thanks for your work, sir.
  23. whoever Member

Graham: Sorry to hear about your dog! (Maybe you should install child-guard rails?)

BTW, is it still possible to donate money for Graham's office expenses through Paypal? In the OP, there's a link that supposedly takes you to a place on WWP where you can do that, but when I go there, it looks like it is for WWP's expenses, not Graham's.
  24. Anonymous Member

One thought to consider:

If AGP and AO hadn't been such twats and got arrested on various occasions, Graham would not have been needed and his dog would have been safe.

AO and AGP don't realise that their actions often have a negative direct impact on others down the line.
  25. whoever Member

The dog could have fallen out the window if Graham had been anywhere else.
  26. Anonymous Member

They do realize this...but they are convinced it is for the greater good.

I have pointed out in person to AO many times things he did that help scientology and hurt anons...he said he "didn't care."

I don't know about AGP. But AO wants to get the credit for bringing down the cult. If he perceives you as being in the way, no problem.
  27. JohnnyRUClear Member

No, the dog had overts. He pulled it in.
  28. Anonymous Member

Previously there were multiple funds on the donation page including Graham's office supplies, a legal defense fund and so on. Now there is only a general expense fund for the forum. Can someone shed some light on this change?
  29. Sam Urai Member

So you, as an Anonymous poster, are arguing that no one should help Graham?

Only my fear of an infraction prevent me from calling you out for the idiot douchbag you are. And telling you to fuck off and DIAF. Fortunately I'm of too cool a head to do such a thing. Plus I don't know who you are anyway.
  30. Anonymous Member

LR2LOGIC. Graham's dog being injured is a completely separate event. To say that the dog wouldn't have been inured if Graham wasn't representing AO and AGP is spurious at best.
  31. Sam Urai Member

Unless it was OSAOSAOSA and the comment is obliquely taking credit for it.
  32. Anon-007 Member

Do you honestly fear infractions, lol?

Like many seasoned campaigners, I've had my fair share of infractions (I've just had a look and have 8 pages of them - 5ish per page, so I'm guessing at about 40 in all)

I should add that most of these were pretty trumped up and a result of over-modishness by a certain mod whose name shall remain unmentioned.

Infractions are a part of life, and if you don't get any, this means you are probably not expressing your thoughts as well as you should be.

And if no one ever disagrees with you, it probably means that your opinion counts for jack diddly!

Wear your infractions with pride, like a badge of honour. People died to give you the freedom of expression to be infracted by a Nazi Mod :)
  33. Sam Urai Member

I actually meant it somewhat tongue in cheek. I think you pretty much nailed it.
  34. Anon-007 Member

Changing the subject totally, I haven't seen much of Sue on here recently. Hope he/she is okay :)
  35. Re: Graham Berry Fundraiser

2698833064_1c8b53732e.jpg
  36. Anonymous Member

bamp
  37. Anonymous Member

Is Graham still representing AO and AGP?
  38. Anonymous Member

Although i like GB, he's just spending his time on the wrong people. Tell AO and AGP to take a long walk off a short pier and I'll reconsider.
  39. Anonymous Member

Can the AO and AGP haters back off for a while?

GB has a case with 'K. Moxon CULT sleazebag'.

Focus people. Focus.

Mmmmkthnxs!
  40. Anonymous Member

Graham's one hell of a guy , count me in for 50 Smackerz