Customize

Graham Berry Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by eddieVroom, Mar 1, 2009.

1. exOT8Michael Member

Re: Graham Berry Fundraiser

You can always call him or PM or email as his info is general release and is shown earlier in this thread. Well done on sending him help!
  2. SouthSideAnon Member

Everyone has the right idea in regards to "Keywords" by now I'm sure. I can tell you that when you site certain ordinances, amendments etc while you are telling the media your story it DOES make a difference. The easier you make it on their research prior to print/air...The more exposure each event will get. Another few words I've noticed left out especially dealing with issues such as Hemet and where we can/cannot protest. "Tax Payer's" are two words that need to be used to describe how the CO$ is taking liberties to do as they please with "Tax payer/city of Hemet's land." When those two words come into print or over the news...IT GRABS PEOPLE'S ATTENTION : )
  3. SouthSideAnon Member

kthx, I just wasn't sure if someone had maybe mentioned that despite the fact I've read the entire thread, I just didn't want to interupt him if it wasn't necessary. No Thanks needed in regards to $$ for Graham's expenses. We're in this together. Because...

We Run This
  4. Anon-007 Member

Bumped as an epic reminder ;)
  5. TinyDancer Member

Time for another reminder bump. See the OP for instructions.
  6. Anonymous Member

Is GB in the country now or has he left for europe ?
  7. 3rdMan Member

He did have a trip to go to Russia to give a lecture/seminar. I look forward to hearing how that turned out.
  8. Anonymous Member

That is what I was talking about Germany and Russia I think. And There are always the expenses of clean sox and little toothpaste tubes when travelling so good idea to send before then.
  9. Anonymous Member

Paypal or credit card? Donate via this link to the GB Office Supplies Account: Donations - Why We Protest

Keep that legal advice and representation coming in.
  10. Anonymous Member

why does the server part show negative $440.00?
  11. Anonymous Member

I assume that it is because we have not been meeting the monthly payments. It made me feel guilty so I donated.
  12. Anonymous Member

weeelll I could give something I s'pose, bur have donations really fallen that much that they are now two months behind?
  13. exOT8Michael Member

Maybe the WWP and server costs donations could go up now that the apartment on LRH way is not gonna happen?
  14. ARC Member

They were just pledges, not actual donations. I don't think people would donate as much to the server as they would donate to actually getting a troll-apartment on LRH way/North Berendo.

I think we should update the donation targets for the server. Remember that the targets were set while we still didn't have Google ads. The Google ads have been picking up the slack so far, as far as I know.
  15. Anonymous Member

and just to clarify re money orders...

US Postal Money orders are the ones to send, is that right?
  16. Anonymous Member

Does it make a dif ? US postal m.o. or other ?
  17. Anonymous Member

thought i read that it did...can't find it now...idk
  18. Oswald2001 Member

U.S. POSTAL MONEY ORDERS Mmmmkay?

Because they can be cashed at any Post Office.

The Evil $pace Alien Cult has tried to make things as hard, financially, on G.B. as they can.

U.S. POSTAL MONEY ORDERS make things much easier on G.B.

The are multiple Post Offices in every city in the nation, so, cashing them is easy. Unlike the other type of Money Orders.

Simple matters like depositing off-brand Money Orders or checks become difficult when you can't have a checking account due to $cilon Cult Fair Game practices.

G.B. is still paying a very very high personal price for opposing the Evil $pace Alien Cult. Especially since he was doing this many years before Anonymous and before the public really knew anything about The Cult and what it does to people.

And because his actions as an attorney are particularly effective.

It is a small matter to go to a Post Office to buy the Money Orders. I am in the Post Office, buying Money Orders or cashing Money Orders several times a week.

Once again, U.S. Postal Money Orders can be cashed at any Post Office anywhere in the entire nation at any time. They never expire.

(It's not rocket science.)
  19. Avery1 Member

*cough*bump*cough*
  20. exOT8Michael Member

Bless you....
    ;-)
  21. Anonymous Member

yep

thx
  22. exOT8Michael Member

Spoke to Graham today.
    he does need moar funds.
    Lotta work to do 4 anon.
  23. Anonymous Member

Sent M.O. Tues. and informed him by e-mail should be there yesterday or at least by Monday. I didn't hear back (but have not checked that e-mail addy in 24 hrs.) so if you talk to him again tell him to check his mail.
  24. exOT8Michael Member

Cool. He will. He was soooooooper busy this week.
    Thx anon !!!

M.O.uuuuuaahhhhs.
    Graham Berry at protest today.

img0634l.jpg
  25. Anonymous Member

^^^
    and it's in the mail...really ;)
  26. Anonymous Member

And just think that if AGP hadn't been such a twat with the pansies, Graham would probably have stacks of cash left!

Maybe AGP should donate some of the "substantial donations" he collects via his own site to Graham to cover the extra work? (AGP has received at least $8,000 in tax-free donations by his own admission, and that was a few months back - in fact he's getting so much from donations that he chooses not to work and has jacked his job in!)
  27. exOT8Michael Member

THIS ^^^^
  28. Anonymous Member

Actually, this makes me sick to my stomach, AGP = Herro

I will now send money orders :p

Hey AGP-why do not you not give a portion of that money to your pro-bono attorney to cover his expense at the very least?

I am starting to hate you, please tell me you did not quit your job because of the donations and that you spent the money on blowjobs and really really good weed.
  29. Anonymous Member

^ THIS ^
  30. V for Anon Member

^^Is that true?

What Î have read about the accusations against AGP does not look good
    for AGP.

I will spilt my monthly donation so that GB gets half. Other half goes to
    WWP.
  31. Anon-007 Member

AGP = Herro? That makes sense.

And I hope that AGP has at least covered his pansy crushing bill with Graham from his rather huge "AGP donations fund".

Otherwise, I bet a lot of people would be pissed at donating money to Graham Berry for it to ultimately be used to defend AGP, even though AGP is raking in thousands a month in "donations" but keeping the lot so he can quit work and smoke grass all day!

At least money to Graham is used for genuinely useful purposes against the Cult!
  32. Major Boyle Member

WTF is Herro, other than a reference to Team America World Police?
  33. Herro Member

Well apparently I'm AGP.
  34. Anon-007 Member

In which case, give Graham some of your jewgold donations - buttsecks boy! And if you don't, you'll get a real pansy bashing ;)
  35. exOT8Michael Member

I liek this attitood.
  36. Anonymous Member

It's that time again!
  37. Young Anon Member

For anyone in contact with the Angry Homosexual Pope, please tell him to an hero or get a job. Pfizer is hiring and as we all know they pay quite good.
  38. Anonymous Member

Hoppity bump bump
  39. Anon-007 Member

Graham probably needs some cash :)
  40. Re: Graham Berry Fundraiser

I'll be mailing another $50.00 Costco card tomorrow.