Customize

Graham Berry Fundraiser

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by eddieVroom, Mar 1, 2009.

1. PimpXenu Member

Re: Graham Berry Fundraiser

Keep rocking out, G-spot!

put my money where my mouth is too!
  2. RovingAxe Member

Perhaps some people have not thought of this...but declaring bankruptcy and "starting over" is not REALLY an option. After all...they (DM's Goons) would ALSO start over with GB. So the only REAL way to get free...and start over...is to beat Scientology first and make THEM declare bankruptcy.
  3. Avery1 Member

^^^THIS^^^

I love so much when the ex-scis use the /b/tard slang.

Remember guys, everything you do to support an ex-scilon, either by donating, or buying their books or artwork, is just another way to stick to to the evil cult.
  4. gregg Member

As was said earlier in the thread $500 was already sent. The next installment goes today, another $800. Graham is a great guy, so this is just awesome.
  5. exOT8Michael Member

Awesome anons are awesome.
    This really helps GB to help the Anon cause.
    Wow guys.
    U rock.
  6. eddieVroom Member

Regarding Costco gift cards purchased in Canada, I got this reply:

"Thank you for your email to Costco Wholesale.

Yes. Purchases will be debited in US funds and then converted to Canadian dollars based on the daily conversion rate".

HTH...
  7. SouthSideAnon Member

I was wondering if anyone had considered allowing GB to use funding towards Men's Wear. As we all know it's important that an attorney go into court looking as professional as possible?
  8. Anonymous Member

As far as I'm concerned, I'm not interested in constraining how GB spends the money. My intention is that it be used for his professional expenses. GB knows what that means and if he chooses to buy a new suit, I leave that decision to him.
  9. SouthSideAnon Member

GB is such a dignified guy, I just wanted to make sure that was clear because I can see him carrying a list of any/all approved so that he doesn't overstep any boundaries. Whether it goes to rent/suits etc.... IMHO he deserves to look as trendy if not moreso than the Sci team simply for his dignity and because of whom he represents. thx
  10. pwnon Member

Yeah, that's what I'd go with. Whatever GB wants to use the funds on (that he knows is in the clear), then it's fine with me. He's a good dude and he knows what he needs and can effectively use.
  11. SouthSideAnon Member

Not to make anyone sound lika a recorder. (Because I have read entire thread only now I am sleep typing) What is the best way to send funds via the net so that it can post/ be sent nao. thx
  12. exOT8Michael Member

Check original post on this thread where mod gives link to the Western Union method which can be done online.
  13. subgenius Member

BTW, GB has always looked good in court, or other formal proceedings.
    (Reminds me of interview with Michael Keaton---
    Q: Was it hard playing Batman?
    A: No. I just put on the suit, and let the suit do the work)
  14. SouthSideAnon Member

Nothing creepy about sending caek amirite? LULZ
  15. SouthSideAnon Member

Of course he always looks good. However I've heard him mention being on his last good suit. No disrespect intended kthx
  16. SouthSideAnon Member

kthx was barely awake and just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed a more convienent way that was quickest.
  17. SouthSideAnon Member

This Anon sent $300.00 via W.U. for EXPENSES Graham should be getting shortly.
  18. rummychick99 Member

He only has one suit. He needs at least two...and yes, the way he looks does make a difference to the Jury - if he ever gets that far. You don't want to wear the same suit every day in front of a Judge or Jury.
  19. subgenius Member

Only meant to boost the self-esteem.
    The suits that I could donate, I don't believe would fit, but haven't seen his sizes posted.
  20. azonymous Member

one-size-fits-all rite thar (and make sure u pm to let him know)

maybe i'll send a little moar...competition...it's a good thing ;)

what was the general opinion on the security of his mail?...was it determined that his mail could be compromised (scilon interception or?)

Just thinking a TY card might be in order...

And another thought re the suit(s)

If Graham is interested in this, perhaps someone close to him to get his measurements, and handle that thru PM's.

This again, feels like a sensitive thing, I know I would not want my measurements posted and people picking out my clothes for me...

And Graham always looks just FINE ;)
  21. TinyDancer Member

az, GB's mail is secure, apparently. Also, I agree that GB always looks rather dapper.
  22. rummychick99 Member

Hopefully, he understands that people don't think he looks like crap when they mention another suit ;-)
  23. Graham Berry Member

Hi folks. I di not want to make this a special post BUT just to say that I am okay although I am off the air at present. I have been and am up to my arm pits with boxes and boxes of Scientology litigation documents. It is dirty, back breaking and tiring but lots of resources for the scanning project.

I'll be back on lines over the next day or so and thanking each of you for your overwhelming support, kindness, generosity and humanity. The works goes on, along with the aches and pains from shlepping boxes!!!

Meanwhile OSA, expect us!

Graham
  24. exOT8Michael Member

Anonymous delivers!!

Totally epic!!

OSA gets to feel the raaaaage of its own crimes coming back against it.
    The scanning project will be very useful.
    Well done you guys and gals!!
  25. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Oh yeah, did you buy a scanner yet? I want all of them dox out there, especially the DM pix

:D
  26. anonhuff Member

Donated what I could to the office supply fund (25 jewgolds) because I like and respect Graham Berry, and dislike the people he is fighting against.

Moxon has pee-pants.

Keep on fighting Graham!
  27. Mitsu Too Member

$100 donated to office expense fund...for now as I would still like GB to get some new duds in time for Easter. LOL. Maybe Graham can identify an online supplier like this one

Men's Suit Collection - Designer Suits & Separates for Men : Macy's - Macy's

let us know what he likes, etc. and we can buy it and have it mailed directly to him. We'd have to coordinate somewhat so he doesn't end up with all of the same thing LOL. Sort of like what you do for A wedding. You register what you want and people choose from the list and it gets updated.

Just a suggestion.
  28. exOT8Michael Member

What was it about GB's suit?
    I know he buttoned and unbuttoned his jacket 3,876 times in 6 minutes but that may not be because of the suit...lol.
    Anyways, new suits are always good.
  29. rummychick99 Member

I think it is a nervous tic. At one point in the last video you see him put his hands behind his back..perhaps to control it. He didn't do it nearly as much as he did in the January meeting. The problem with trying to control a nervous tic is that it puts your mind elsewhere when you should be focusing on what you are saying..
  30. Anonymous Member

Dealing with the scilons for years would be enough to give anybody fucking tourettes. oops
  31. Anonymous Member

All lawyers I know button and un-button their suits >9000 times a day when they're in court.

Up, down...button, un-button
  32. Forseti Member

LOL....no doubt. Funny
  33. SouthSideAnon Member

I don't think he was as nervous about dealing with the Scilons or CountySup's as much as he was worried about getting all he wanted said, said in 6 minutes.

As for the best way to help with Expense accounts as I understand Paypal can be intercepted, is to use a W.U. money transfer. You can do so online or over the phone and it's really fast and easy. I sent him 300.00 at about 2:30a.m. then made them leave him a message stating 1 of 9000 sent Expense Fund Money to go with the rest being sent. Then Pm'd him the info. By doing it this way you will have to send him sender info. However, if you carry cash into a Western Union you do not need to. I had a friend in another state who is not near the cult and/or an org who was glad to do me the favor for a friend, and she did so using a debit card. just fyi...This way he can use it for whatever expenses he's accrued and is incurring because of us angels. LULZ Last but not least, by using the W.U. process, the $$ is available in minutes.

Also, there is NOTHING wrong with the way Graham dresses. It's just trufax that he is on his last "Good" suit. I think he always looks dapper. But he is representing many and any man should have at least 3 suits or two and an extra sport coat, so that he can interchange and make other suits. Sorta how we multiply. LULZ Especially, having to present next to snotty, rich attorneys supporting the devil. Graham Rawks!

When I spoke with Graham earlier in the midst of pure chaos at his place, (moving boxes) I told him we are going to have to find some local Anon's who suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder whereas organization is concerned. Then we have to get him a couple Admin Assistants over there to start helping him get the filing/scanning/mailing done so he might be able to get some sleep at some point. Any paralegal's wishing to donate time would be perfect as well to help with research. He agreed and had many LULZ over the fact he keeps everything and is incredibly organized, so much so he can't find anything.

We keep funding the EXPENSE account and it will take enough burden off his mind so that he is able to put together his very own ANON legal team.
  34. Oswald2001 Member

Might there be a Men's Clothier (that meets GB's approval) that would be willing to discount his wares for a good cause?

Anyone in the West LA/Santa Monica area? Hmmm?

So GB could pick out whatever he likes.

Selling at the Clothier's cost wouldn't really cost the Clothier anything, but, would still contribute to a very worthy cause in terms of savings to GB.

Stretttcccchhh those anti-$cilons dollars.
  35. Re: Graham Berry Fundraiser

What are you doing with your Federal stimulus? At least part of it!
    I will be stimulating!
  36. SouthSideAnon Member

As I understand it his email is secure. And yes, competition is a good thing. As for measurements or picking his clothes no need. Payment to the Expense/Office or otherwise fund will allow him to shop as well as he can always go register somewhere such as Macy's, Dillard's etc...and go through the store scanning things he needs. Then those items can be purchased as items for his Expense fund. I included my "TY" directly on the WU transfer I sent.
  37. eddieVroom Member

If that's it, all I have is five words:

Practice with a kitchen timer.

Oh, and maybe get a metronome if you need practice pacing yourself. Talk to the standup comedians in Hollywierd if you need expansion on the concept.

:)
  38. Anon-007 Member

I can do it in two words:

Beta blockers!
  39. Smurf Member

It's all that Botox.

jk
  40. SouthSideAnon Member

LULZ Problem is, at a Sup meeting...One never knows how much time will be allotted to be able to get your point across. But just in case, I'll send more expense money and act as assistant long distance by placing a timer on the office supply shopping list. I'm thinking something unique like a modern day Coo Coo Clock so that when the alarm goes off...an Anon or AGP pops out? LULZ

Has anyone heard from Graham today to find out if he recieved expense funding yesterday via W.U. and/or by other means?I just want him to consistently have a general idea of how much is in the Expense fund, and that is coming in so it makes it easier for him to budget and so he can concentrate on matters at hand rather than whether he has enough blank paper or cd's.