Customize

Google Earth- Gold Base

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by kristijoyk, Dec 23, 2009.

1. kristijoyk Member

Google Earth- Gold Base

On google Earth if you look up the Hemet Gold Base and then click on the street view...you can see children in Sea Org. uniforms doing some heavy duty road cleanup.... One of the little girls is standing with her back directly towards the sun creating a sort of sun dial effect with her shadow....you can tell it's about 12:30 or 1:00 in the afternoon and all the waste collected looks like they have been out there all morning....you should check it out....it is a very telling little glimpse into the life of children who reside at the Gold Base...
  2. mirele Member

Re: Google Earth- Gold Base

erm, dox or stfu?
  3. _You_ Member

pix please
  4. Legion Member

disregard that i suck cocks
  5. _You_ Member

Gilman Hot Springs Road - Google Maps
    this is probably old news to some.
    Children? I don't know.
    Find your own view of the poor bastidges around here though.
  6. tamphex Member

For those can't be bothered clicking:

gb1n.jpg

gb2p.jpg

gb3w.jpg
  7. kristijoyk Member

Thank you for posting those pictures I couldn't figure out how to do it....
  8. fitch2000 Member

Is that on the main road they are claiming is dangerous? I wonder if they put out caution signs for their workers or if they should? I'm glad they did give them the jackets to wear.

I didn't see any children, mostly looked like women to me...
  9. exOT8Michael Member

Pictures of the cult slaves in Davestown.

I hope they get their freedom without KoolAid from the dwarf.

These people deserve better than this but only if they will look outside and see the sunshine.
  10. Re: Google Earth- Gold Base

How recent are these shots? Sometimes you'd find a date watermarked into the photo but I don't see any here.
  11. kristijoyk Member

I was wondering that too... about the road being dangerous... if it's so dangerous why do they have kids doing the road work..?? I grew up in Chatsworth and the road right in front of Spahn Ranch is an even more dangerous road than this....but did you see Charles Manson ordering the county of Los Angeles to build a new road at tax payers expense....it's the same thing...lol..
  12. kristijoyk Member

If you actually go to the google earth sight and zoom in where the second and third picture are taken it really looks like kids to me...and a little bit up the road there is another mini crew and some of those people look like kids to me too... but I'm new into the scientology research so I could be wrong...
  13. ryangiggs Member

I streetviewed the whole stretch taking close-up pics of each person.
    No children, me thinks.
  14. WTF Member

Hired dwarves, so Davey feels bigger.
  15. Anonynamefag Member

Those aren't children, they're David Miscavige's friends from the Sea Org.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4QuiGspxoM&feature=related"]YouTube- Hi Ho / Dig - Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs[/ame]

In all seriousness, /r/ someone bring this up at the next Board of Supes meeting.
  16. _You_ Member

i suck at getting all the posts on google earth-gold base on this post so I give up.

BUTT-yes everyone has one; this has been posted at least three times now.
  17. kristijoyk Member

Sorry....I'm new...I waited a week after I joined and tried to read through all the threads but there are so many of them....I will try not to do it again...
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

O precious one... perhaps your mommy or daddy could help you next time.
  19. _You_ Member

Not to be all Herro or anything... but can anyone reference a photo that is clearly a child?
  20. MeganonOT8 Member

don't worry about it... i am not so new and yet i hadn't seen this. SO Thank YOU.
  21. genoramix Member

On the 2nd pic posted by tamphex it really looks like children if you zoom at it...or must be a reeeaaally small woman with no boobs
  22. _You_ Member

HAWT
  23. DeathHamster Member

Here's the StreetView of their vault location at Twin Peaks near Lake Arrowhead. It's on Squirrel Inn Rd!

Here's the overview map. The pin is the coordinate from their microwave radio license in the FCC records.

StreetView of entrance.
    This seems to be the entrance, with guard shack and visitor parking lot, and nothing to say who the property owner is. From the garbage dumpsters, this place must operate with more than just caretaker staff. There's a stack of wood palettes that heavier stuff must be delivered on and shifted around. They don't seem to have a loading dock, so either the delivery truck brings a forklift or they've got one onsite.

There's a metal fence around the property with posted no trespassing signs, but no extra security visible. There's no gate at the guard shack, but there might be one further up the driveway in the trees before the buildings and internal parking lot.

Here's a terrestrial link dish, parked under a tree and behind the fence. This might be the microwave one, pointing toward the Norco location.

Another page about the vault:
    http://www.lisamcpherson.org/cos/twinpks.htm
  24. RightOn Member

I see the water mark faintly in white in the center of the photo , I think it says Google 2007
    I seem to remember these pics a while back. Dont know if they are the same ones. There were more I remember of elderly people working.
  25. Obi-Wan-anon Member

They may not be children (remember, according to the cult, there are no SO younger than 26, and the school that children attended was closed).

It does, however, show that the street isn't as dangerous as they say, if their workers are allowed to be that close to traffic.

If a BOS meeting concerns street closure, these pictures need to be shown.
  26. xenubarb Member

Yes, that is the incredibly deadly Gilman Springs Road. Notice the lack of sidewalks. OTOH, who the heck would be taking a stroll out there in the middle of now here?
  27. xenubarb Member

It's hard to develop bewbs when you're underfed, overworked, and sleep deprived.
  28. parrotnut Member

The Happy Valley sci-kids boarding school near gold base was closed down, but does anyone know about the boarding school called California Ranch School on Gavilan Hills Rd. (or Santa Rosa Mine), Perris mailing address?) They may haul those kids out near gold to help do clean-up. I used to live near the CA ranch school, and saw the kids out doing clean up on roads. Many years ago, the local papers published pictures of the kids doing this, obviously as PR. This was before I knew what $cientology was all about. Too bad I didn`t save all those PR pics of the kids doing all that clean up work on the side of dangerous, curvy roads without shoulders........
  29. Obi-Wan-anon Member

California Ranch School - from their own website:

We may have found where they're sending their Gold Base children.

And add "Ranch Publications" as another source for Scilon crap books.

Also, it appears that the "Home Grad of America" listed there has close ties - LRH mentioned all over the place (and the HomeGrad bookstore ties right back to California Ranch).

Needs more research. All three principles have Scilon web pages (Carlynn and John McCormick, and Claudia Nicolosi).
  30. _You_ Member

rakes.jpg
  31. Relyt Member

You're clearly just a basement anon who isn't out there getting shit done.
  32. Avengebarbz Member

I know somebody who could post some dox but can't because they're banned :(