Customize

Goodnight Sweet Prince: Bob Minton

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2010.

1. grumpus Member

Re: Goodnight Sweet Prince: Bob Minton

His words are wise. His face is paper bag.
  2. Herro Member

Lol irony.
  3. Zak McKracken Member

R.I.P. CE
  4. grebe Member

I lolled.
  5. WTF Member

My Nigerian cousin once reported to me that he got an e-mail from a Robert Minton, wishing to be discreet and making a business proposal...

[noooooo not realllly]
  6. Re: Goodnight Sweet Prince: Bob Minton

Scientology is enough to break anyone's heart.... Rest in Peace, Bob Minton.

Thank you for fighting the good fight.
  7. FreakE420 Member

bobminton6-14A.jpg
  8. subgenius Member

He will rest in peace having seen the rise of anonymous.
    Finish the fight.
  9. Re: Goodnight Sweet Prince: Bob Minton

I wish Bunker would tell us more about Mintons reaction to the rise of Anonymous. I remember when Anonymous first got here, I just couldn't stop thinking of how happy I was for Minton to be alive to see it.
  10. GuyFAQs Member

There needs to be more like him. I love the way he handled those Scifags at that Boston protest in 98.
  11. AnonyMary Member

Re: Scientology: The Threep

One of my fav videos: Minton demonstrating his invention called The Threep

Scientology: The Threep

01:12 - 3 years ago
    Picketing Scientology can be dangerous. Especially after a judge ruled that picketers and Scientogists must remain 10 feet from one another. This revolutionary new tool allows you to measure the distance and remain within the law.

Scientology: The Threep#
  12. FreakE420 Member

13. Anonymous Member

Rest in peace, Bob, dude. Thanks for all the hard work. Thanks for leading the way for so long.
  14. the anti Member

I want one
  15. xenubarb Member

Naw, we never had any fun back in the day. All srs bsns, doncha know. :p
  16. genoramix Member

linx plox? me is curious
  17. genoramix Member

i lold hard irl
  18. Anonymous Member

More like Minton? Are you sure about that?
    What you see in self-promoting videos do not tell the whole story.

Dandar Disqualification Hearing DocumentsWednesday, August 28, 2002

Dandar Disqualification Hearing DocumentsWednesday, August 28, 2002
  19. Zak McKracken Member

ITT:

HCOPL: Penalties for Lower Conditions

(Applies both WWP and OCMB)

LIABILITY- Infraction and a dirty grey rag on left arm and day and night domelock.

TREASON- Suspension of account and deprivation of all moderator and admin privs, a black mark on left cheek and domelock or dismissal from Anonymous and GTFO

DOUBT- Kicked out of Anonymous. Permaban. Posting of pix amounting
    to any tits and/or cox not previously posted on /b/ or in the Dome. To be permanently left on ignore. Nothing of value.

ENEMY- Picard.jpg. Fed to the chans. Becomes the Hive's next target. May be attacked and destroyed by any Anonymous without infraction by WWP moderators. May be shopped or trolled.
  20. Anonymous Member

Hi, mirele. See, I can post anon, too!
  21. Shinythings Member

He was human. He did good stuff, and some fucked up shit when the cult finally got to control him.

I think we should remember both. We can thank him for the good stuff and keep the bad stuff as a remainder of what we're against, and what could potentially happen to any of us.

Do not idolize him, though.
  22. Anonymous Member

Unless you're Catholic, of course.

StRobertBellarmine2.jpg

SAINT ROBERT
  23. Herro Member

Finally someone makes a sensible post in here. Very well said sir. Very well said.
  24. Anonymous Member

It may not be accurate to call him a philanthropist, but he did make loans to people suing Scientology and would not get his money back if they lost their cases.

He did pay to help people try to recover from the mind fuck.

But in the end he was a perjurer who tried to either frame or expose Ken Dandar for money laundering and blackmail.

Only Mike Rinder, and Stacy Brooks know what really happened and I don't trust either of them to tell the truth.
  25. Meer Kat Member

LOL...But you suck at remote viewing. That wasn't Mirele.
  26. muldrake Member

Frank Ofman getting in Bob's face to scream gibberish:

[IMG]

Frank Ofman sucker-punching Bob Minton out of the blue.

[IMG]

Minton may have been a hothead who was too easily provoked into responding, but the cultist attacked him first. Similarly, having discovered that he could be provoked, they then manufactured the second incident, using cultist Richard Howd. That's the case that ultimately resulted in Florida v. Minton, which resulted in a not guilty verdict in 30 minutes of deliberation, and the case discussed earlier, which resulted in a permanent injunction.
  27. Supercreep Member

RIP Bob. You did well.
  28. grumpus Member

LOL, never saw that one before. That's great... needs to be youtubed for great public lols.
  29. RightOn Member

wow.

Peace and healing to Bob's family members and friends.
  30. Anonymous Member

Bring back the threep! At raids. But I guess, check the legality of poking people with it...
  31. tikk Member

You just hit on the problem with Threep, and why it was actually an atrocious idea. The pole was created to mock an injunction which required Minton et al stay X feet from Scientology properties and Scientologists, as I recall, and so the pole's length represented that distance. Except that any "use" of the pole past whatever injunction line violates would naturally violate the injunction, just as a bat or gun would be a natural extension of oneself in committing a violent crime. More importantly, the pole mocked a court ruling, and so obviously didn't comport with the spirit of the order by pretending to comport with it technically. The subsequent fallout left a bad taste in the mouths of many area residents, who didn't necessarily like Scientology, but who didn't see the sense in gleefully taunting it either. In the end, it just created another excuse for Scientology to drag the LMT back into court to piss away legal fees on nonsense.
  32. Anonymous Member

Makes a lot of sense. Glad you clarified. But I still want one, to use in the privacy of my own home and with consenting adults.
  33. Anonymous Member

Sorry. Stacy, the hairy Jew, and the dog doesn't isn't included.
  34. anonohio Member

It was the LMT that produced the videos that were hosted by bunker on xenutv.com that made me aware of scientology years ago.

Regardless of how Minton ended up, he was crucial in those early, lonely years fighting scientology- both by supporting the LMT and by being such a tenacious bastard.

RIP, my genuine condolences to his family and friends.
  35. xseaorguk Member

It was also Bob Minton with Tory Christman, Mark Bunker that I first saw on the interwebs.
    These guyz are pioneers and have a much harder time than we now have.
    We salute you:

"The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly Bob......"
  36. Anonymous Member

I have lots of family that used to be in Scientology (until very recently) even though I have been a lifelong wog, and any time I ever heard someone say some crazy shit about Scientology I just wrote it off as Tinfoil Hattery, until I saw the South Park episode. I did some googling on Xenu and the like and thanks to the LMT videos mainly, I saw the light and discovered that this aforementioned Tinfoil Hattery was only scratching the surface.

I thank Bob along with Tory, Stacy, Mark, Andreas, Matt and Trey for opening my eyes to the insanity. It's also thanks to them and others that Anon had a wealth of evidence at their disposal once the Tom Cruise video caught their attention. Yeah so they got to him in the end. I bet they'd have gotten to you WAY easier. This man had balls not of steel, but of fucking DIAMOND.

If it weren't for him, Anon probably wouldn't have gone after Scn.

RIP, you diamond-balled son of a bitch.
  37. Anonymous Member

So what ever happened with Stacy, did she actually hook up with Rathbun? Are there any links you guy have about her?
  38. Anonymous Member

Stacy is still in Ireland and is in contact with Mark Bunker. She has not hooked up with Marty Rathbun.
  39. pedrofcuk Member

t8nadi.jpg

[IMG]

Ní beidh a leithéid arís ann.
  40. FreakE420 Member

Nice. RIP Bob