Customize

Goodnight Sweet Prince: Bob Minton

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2010.

1. whoever Member

Re: Goodnight Sweet Prince: Bob Minton

In the info on the video's page it says it aired in 1998.
  2. Anonymous Member

Next time you attempt a post, you might want to consider what you are posting -- http://forums.whyweprotest.net/15-media/goodnight-sweet-prince-bob-minton-60562/#post1141839 -- and keep it to yourself, rather than using it as a vehicle to attack your perceived enemies.

In other words Deana/mirele, you pulled this in. Had you not posted your crap, WBM would not have posted his response.

ITT: OG catfight we have no interest in; take it somewhere else.

That Bob ultimately succumbed to the myriad of pressures placed on him speaks more to the evil of Scientology than it does to the character of one man broken by the cult. IMHO.
  3. Anonymous Member

He's a Mark. LRH and M. Brutus warned us about those sort of people.
    Are you new?

Friends, Anons, Countrymen; lend me your ears!

M. Antony
  4. Anonymous Member

Let me guess: he called you a mouthy, belligerent cunt with a chip on her fat shoulder?

I'd never even heard of you until now... and that's exactly how you're coming across.
  5. Anonymous Member

fixd
  6. Anonymous Member

7. the anti Member

Leo J. Ryan, a man also critical of scientology that was killed by members of another cult
  8. Anon1720 Member

RIP Bob.
  9. PodPeople Member

For those that missed our intro, we are old, old timers, independent pioneer spirits who were interested in scientific advances in many fields, but never bought into any of the b.s. of scinoland, even when we were involved. We also learned from the 60's protests all the ways to accomplish zilch.

While Scientology doesn't have quite the same big bucks, an individual bucking up against it is much like going up against the insurance industry, or tobacco, you name it. You'll be ripped apart by all sides, including allies, eventually. Smear campaigns is such a small tear in the framework. Divide and conquer is always the major thematic tactic ... simply because: it works.

We feel we are seeing this tactic expand the more scinoland is endangered of extinction. Searing, splintering anomosity between groups like Anonymous, Ex's, Critics, etc., is falling prey to OSA operative infections.

The cure of course is more class action suits with at lease a truce and exchange of information between all allies. You can piss all the vinager you want, as long as you sweeten the pot with support when it's earned.

RIP Minton and condolences to family.
  10. TinyDancer Member

Shit. I managed to get this far without having to read a single post in this thread then someone goes and reports others for importing OG drama.

I'm not going to infract immediately, until I have read the thread :mad:, but let me tell you know that if anyone perpetuates ancient gripes after this post, infractions will rain down upon you.

The man helped a lot of people.
    The man hurt a lot of people.
    He's dead now.

Take your upset elsewhere. This is not the place for it.
  11. Smurf Member

Might I suggest...

fam_pepto_bismol_liquid_8_oz-5715.jpg
  12. Anonymous Member

^ NAZI
  13. TinyDancer Member

Only because you're [STRIKE]blue[/STRIKE] you.

20139_nurse_small.jpg
  14. Anonymous Member

To be honest I can't remember one positive thing she had done other than make obnoxious posts to ARS. Can you elaborate on a few things Deana has accomplished, other than tearing Bob Minton down?
  15. Smurf Member

One man's garbage is another man's reward.
  16. AnonyMary Member

Bob Minton, a good man who sacrificed much to help expose scientology. He did what he could for as long as he could - far more than the few who dispised him.

He always had my respect and the respect of many.

R.I.P. Robert Schenk Minton.

"Fare thee well! and if for ever,
    Still for ever, fare thee well." ~Lord Byron

Mary McConnell
  17. Sissy Lala Member

When Sue said"rain", I was like "OH SHI "
    When TinyDancer said "rain", I lol'd - hard. I still <3 you, though.
  18. hotdog57 Member

The bottom line is Bob Minton saved countless and untold numbers of people from the cult.
    To Mirele I can not understand your viewpoint.
    The cult spent millions on fair Gaming 1 man, The poor guy cracked at the end..
    What do you expect for any one under this type of madness to do.
    R.I.P Bob Mintion.
  19. Re: Goodnight Sweet Prince: Bob Minton

RIP Bob.
  20. Anonymous Member

Yeah. Bob Minton was the "tip of the spear" for quite a while.

The "tip of the spear" is the part out front - on the cutting edge - that takes the brunt of the abuse.

Therefore, the "tip of the spear" usually ends up dulled, chipped, broken or shattered.

It is the way of things.

The Evil Predatory $pace Alien Mind Control CULT take-down requires many people out front over the long term.

As some fall or retire, they are replaced with others.

It must be so because no human being can stand the sociopathic onslaught forever.

IMO, Bob Minton did what one man *could* do. What was humanly possible.

Also, he did what almost noone else *would* do.

He knowingly made himself a target and spent millions of dollars.

Almost noone would do that.

Yes. He was broken in the end.

Under the same circumstances, so would you. So would I.

Sharks have rows of teeth that are constantly moving forward. As some are worn or broken (as inevitably happens), others are behind and ready to take their places.

So it is with the anti-$cilon forces.

If anything, Bob Minton did too much and stayed too long.

A human being can only take so much.

God Bless you, Bob.
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

..........and I get to follow that?? :-/

So anyway, yeah. RIP, brave, broken warrior. We saw what you did thar.

Now watch us. :)
  22. xenubarb Member

23. Anonymous Member

I like this part:

"In the letter, Abelson accused Mr. Minton of funding the Lisa McPherson wrongful death case. Although he had not done so until then, Mr. Minton thought this was a good idea and soon thereafter contacted Ken Dandar, attorney for Lisa McPherson's estate, to offer financial assistance."
  24. xenubarb Member

They pulled him in...lol.
  25. Anonymous Member

Great insight, QFT
  26. Annia Lilith Member

Great version! :p
    Sid Vicious :)
  27. Re: Goodnight Sweet Prince: Bob Minton

Bob Minton DID it rite, R.I.P
  28. Anonymous Member

Do we have a post of the month award around here? If we did, this should win.
  29. Anonymous Member

Wait a minute. Isn't Bob Minton the guy behind the LMT clusterfuck? Isn't he the guy that admitted to purjuring himself, paying people to testify against scientology, colluding with the prosecutor in the Lisa McPhearson case, and defrauding the Nigerian government among other things? Strange person to call a hero.
  30. Ogsonofgroo Member

Yes, I really liek'd this post too.

The info is out there about how hard cult tried to silence Bob, I think though, that when he felt the lives of his family were at danger (CoS at it's best imho), that he really had to back down.
    Bob had done his thing, and was stalwart in his convictions, like Shawn Lonsdale and many others, he did what his heart told him was true.
    You cannot fault that.

RIP once again Mr. Minton, ya did good mon and when I get where you is I'm sure to be up for the 'fourth hand'.
  31. chrisanon Member

FIFY
  32. the anti Member

I remember some video of mary demoss talking about some nigerian stealing man. but yes I always heard he helped the country get out of debt or helped them with it
  33. Re: Goodnight Sweet Prince: Bob Minton

God speed Bob.

Luck for every one else they didn't have to deal with this as much as they would have thought it was cool.
  34. silverhead Member

# My heartfelt sympathies to all Bob Minton's family & friends...what a courageous guy.

# To the McPherson family: Scientology was/is an evil force SO entrenched
    in money & power...I hope you can reach down deep and forgive him, finally...

# My resolve is strengthened to continue to expose this awful, evil CULT. NEVER FORGET.

Twelve years ago, in Boston:

This war is far, far from over.
    No matter WHO you are, KEEP YOUR MIND FREE

R.I.P. Mr. Minton

-sh
  35. Anonymous Member

It's videos like this one that inspired me to begin with. I just take solace in knowing they could never get under our skin this badly... We'd just laugh. And laaaugh.
  36. Anonymous Member

Bob taught me that life is not about competition, life is not all about money, and nobody can replace another unique individual. Actions speak louder than words. If he could do all that so could anyone to a certain degree. He didn't brag, he didn't use anyone, he didn't step on others to get ahead, he didn't martyr himself selfless, and he pounded the picket pavement to show us that we could too.

He lived a normal life in pleasure with reduced stress for the duration. He deserved it.
    Nobody can break the unity of heart so given, unless the angry man is so unsettled and empty
    in conscience. Life springs eternal. Nay to the gnashers in superficial heart!

Veni, vidi, vici
    forever
  37. Anonymous Member

Thanks for all the Bob Minton video, guys. I hadn't seen a lot of these. I'm on it! Hubbard and his sick teachings are going down.
  38. none given Member

rest in peace sir.
  39. CantPickaName Member

Id like to think that Bob has merely left his body to hunt down LRH
  40. DeathHamster Member

As I recall, the play-acting Scilon made a big show of wanting to be checked for a concussion, "He bonked me on the head with a sign, waaah!!!"

Except the handle of Bob's sign was made of balsa wood. (And I suspect that it was the Scilon hitting the sign that broke it, not the other way around.)