Customize

Good freedom, bad freedom: Irony of cybersecurity

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Coalde, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Coalde Member

The article mentions Wikileaks!!! Every once in a while RT comes through with something at least vaguely thought provoking...
    ...yes you guessed it, the remainder of the article and any follow up articles on the topic can be found here.
  2. anonymous612 Member

This is a RT article. Why did you not link to the RT article itself instead of trying to generate views for your personal (and rather sleazy looking) forum, where you are 99% of all posts?

What you linked to is not a news article. It is a forum post. Learn the difference.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

What's it like to be so young and so crotchety at the same time?
  4. anonymous612 Member

Do you have an alternative explanation for why most of the posts on that forum are by the OP?
  5. PresidentShaw Member

6. Anonymous Member

multi-mod sock account?
  7. Herro Member

Yes? How canwe I help you?
  8. RoflCockter Member

SEO detected, does wwp have nofollow globally on all posts? :3

€: oherohero, you wanna get naughty soon?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Coalde Member

So what you saying is that when the NY Times posts an AFP or Reuters release, it's not a news article it is just a forum post? Good to know that...

Thanks for the "sleazy" comment, that was pretty much the exact look I was going for...I went for that because in the real world you will find a lot more "truth" in a sleazy bar than you will at cocktail receptions full CEOs and government leaders.
  10. anonymous612 Member

Coalde: Are you seriously comparing yourself to the New York Times?

Really?

Really?

Oh my mistake. I didn't mean "sleazy," I meant "unattractive, whorishly self-promoting, and liable to be carrying diseases." You know, like a prostitute.

Also, did you know that republishing RT's article in its entirety on your website could be strongly argued as copyright infringement?

So add "probably illegal" onto that description. Again, like prostitutes.
  11. RoflCockter Member

youve obviously never been to germany or any other european country where prostitution is legal. only your american crackwhores are filthy prostitutes, ours come with healthcare, frequent medical checkups and health insurance.

>:3
  12. anonymous612 Member

I said *probably* illegal. Just because you can fuck whores in Germany doesn't mean they're pretty whores. :D
  13. RoflCockter Member

i never claimed pretty, i only ever claimed clean. :D
  14. Anonymous Member

your mind is dirty and full of "bad freedom".

and just because we can not fuck you, doesn't mean you're not pretty, either.
    Freedom from unclean thoughts is a "good freedom" to have.
  15. Herro Member

You're forgetting something important. You suck and so do your "articles." In other words, get fucked.
  16. Coalde Member

Ahhh, look, Internet trolls...never seen one of those before. (this place really needs a "rolling eyes" smiley)

Oh and I would suggest you read this...

http://rt.com/about/disclaimer/

...prior to spouting off about things that you appear to have absolutely no knowledge about...you know that famous maxim, "better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
  17. Herro Member

Nah, I'm pretty sure you suck.
  18. PresidentShaw Member

RMbLH.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Coalde Member

20. RoflCockter Member

I will suck you!
  21. anonymous612 Member

Stop interjecting links to your selfwhoring site, no one thinks it makes you cool.
  22. AnonNoxMetus Member

NY Times subscribe to Reuters and AFP for their material. Sorry, we didn't know you paid RT to carry their story, and then filter traffic to your site, please carry on then. /sarcasm off.

:rolleyes:

l2forum.
  23. oh Great lol
    so now some day when i go run for office the royal They are gonna now everything about me