Customize

Gold Base, January 24, report

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Jeff Jacobsen, Jan 24, 2009.

1. AnonLover Member

Re: Anonorange being beaten in video

awesome - so glad to here this... i seen stuff related to the questionable property line issues on ocmb disappeared right quick in what seemed to be a very wise effort to keep the biggest ammo under wraps until the court date. so i was trying not to dream too big but had hoped there was moar juicy shit likewise being kept under wraps until day in court rolls around.

that said - please please please pope, make sure the property line dirt gets posted somewhere as well, when the time comes, and in its full fapping glory! ;)
  2. XenuLovesU Member

Hrm. It's hard to make out in that video still, but is Danny wearing anything as part of his kit that he doesn't "normally" have with him in other photos from different days (like flex-cuffs, baton, yadda yadda).

If he is sporting goodies that he doesn't normally carry, it goes toward showing intent. Might be worth comparing your video to some older/newer photos.
  3. xenubarb Member

I can tell you he had
    a cell phone
    a flashlight

Because I threw 'em in the bushes when he tried to pin me to the ground. He whined.
  4. auchraw Member

Re: Gold Base, January 24, report

Can I try to recap, from the sidelines far away, faint but pursuing? Don't all correct me at once. This is just a personal attempt to put this in perspective.

So there is Gold Base at Hemet which is the Holy of Holies for the cult, where LRG is expected momentarily, where DM likes to entertain his friends, which is protected by razor wire and spikes and droids and snipers and a whole illegal arsenal as well as a new anti-intruder Gold Tone which is probably also illegal But anyway a fearsome place, defended to the hilt, death to intruders etc. It is also home to an unknown number of RFFers and SeaOrg drones who keep it all sparkling.

But Gold is dangerous, so dangerous that a year ago Anonymous was advised by I know not whom not to protest there because of the risks, to survey it carefully, nevar nevar go there alone and so on.

And sure enough when a few protestors ventured out to Hemet to confront the Mob they were lured and attacked and charged and generally fair-gamed. And everyone blamed AO and Smurf for being egofags.

But then there was a lot of court action with charges of trespassing and other claims about boundaries and restrictions and at first the decisions were all FOR the cult and then in some way I missed they went all the way back again. So the Cult ended up with a lot of negative publicity and protestors (and the police) now know exactly where exactly they should park, stand, walk up and down, whatever.

So a major protest is organised, and what happens? They don't even know at Gold that we/you/Anonymous and friends are coming. The entire presence consists of a single gorilla demonstrating Happiness and a sad-looking lady promoting TOMMY DAVIS. Is he the last man left who owns a suit and a tie? Despite APG and his preoccupation with snipers there are no machine guns, no confrontation, no handling, no bull-baiting, nothing.

Do I see a change from a year ago?
  5. Re: Gold Base, January 24, report

nice recap Auchraw, looks that way from up here too

nice TEAM work everyone
  6. Snake Member

7. blownforgood Member

In the 1990's Danny Dunagin was in the main booth and some SP drove up to the guard booth and started talking smack to him. Danny came out of the guard booth and slugged the guy while he was sitting in his car. This was a big no no and CSI got sued. The SP guy won and I think they ended up settling the case and the guy got a cash payout. Danny had to be out of sight out of mind and was out on as the night shift guard for about 10 years.

I do not think that they will off load or RPF Danny because he is a very unstable person. Even the staff at the Int Base think he is a complete dick. It used to be, if you were restricted to the Int Base and could never leave, Danny was the person that would tell you where to go sleep or that you had to check in with because he was always the night guard at the Main booth. Well after so many people were being restricted, there were no more places to sleep and you just had to find a spot under your desk or something, Danny treated you like crap and basically told you that you were a fuck-up and not having a place to sleep was your own damn problem even though security in most cases were the ones placing people on the restricted list. If someone blows the Int Base it is wholly blamed on the Security guards for allowing a blow to occur.

Also, in order to get off the list, Security had to attest and basically say that you were okay to go home each night. Danny Dunagin was the guy that would say yay or nay.

I remember being restricted to the base for about a year. I did not see my own bed for a year. I slept in a sleeping bag in an attic for months if not under my desk. The only thing keeping me from sleeping in my own bed was Danny Dunagin and his personal vendetta against people like me that thought he was a fucktard.

Now everybody lives there and can't leave anyway. Danny probably has lost most of his ability or authority to inflict pain and suffering and AGP is his only outlet.

Danny is personally a very anti social person. He has been married at least twice that I know of and his last wife divorced him in 1999 or 2000 if I remember correctly. I knew them both and he treated them like shit. When he was with them he was 1% less asshole at the most.

He gets physical with staff as well. He has physically struck staff members and been reprimanded for it.

Danny is also the one who had the K-9 dog at the base and lived with it in a trailer for a few years. Danny went to many training classes and was the dog's handler the entire time they had it. This was $15,000 trained attack dog that they had in the main booth. The dog was gotten for protection for Dave Miscavige. Clearwater and Celebrity Center in Hollywood also had these same kind of dogs.

I think the only reason that Danny even was the one who got the dog was because he speaks fluent German. (he grew up on a German Air Force Base)

Danny was so arrogant and started telling people around the Int Base how his dog was trained to kill on command. Well this rumor spread around and when the in house attorney's found out about this, they dog was gotten rid of as a legal liability they were not willing to deal with.

Sorry to write the paragraphs, but I just had to mention that the way Danny is treated by AGP in these videos is probably nicer than he is treated by his fellow staff on the average.

The more I think about it, the more I am seriously considering adding an entire chapter of my book devoted to Gold Security Force and Danny will be heavily featured.

When I get some more time, I will tell you about the other guard (Security Droid in one of these videos.)

Until next time...
    BFG
  8. TinyDancer Member

BFG. I love you.

That is all.
  9. AngryGayPope1 Member

I am NOT preoccupied with snipers!

I am preoccupied with staged car accidents not snipers. It's like I'm majoring in staged car accidents and minoring in snipers.
  10. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

AGP is the only one who can really help
  11. AngryGayPope1 Member

Yes listen to Hombre! Hombre will you send me shirtless pictures of yourself? If you do I'll post more hideous spike photos. This time with motion sensors.
  12. Anonynamefag Member

ITT we plan on how we can get Danny Dunigan RPF'd.
  13. Anon-007 Member

Thanks for sharing BFG - Very insightfull !!!
  14. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Ok give me a sec....

here ya go

tothepopelol.jpg.gif

Yeah, I'm cheap.
  15. exOT8Michael Member

Pics or....

LOL
  16. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

edited for great justice... and motion censors!
  17. Haruhi Member

Part of me wants to warn you for thread derailing, but I'm too busy drooling over that six pack.
  18. exOT8Michael Member

It's all cool. We are gonna get Gold Base motion sensor pics from AGP as a result of Hombre's pic.
    If Hombre ever posts a rear end pic on TD we might get pics of Gold Base sniper rifles.
    This is hot international trade here on WWP.
    ;-)
  19. TomVorm Member

An Anonymous Source has informed me, another Dunigan (Charles Dunagin), was named in the trespass complaint filed by the US Government against CST at their New Mexico compound in 1987.

So, regards the sensitivity of trespassing, the sins of the father may have been visited upon a son.

There are dox on this (it was investigated by the FBI, and referenced in a federal case filed in Pasadena by Lyman Spurlock that was heard about 1991), but I don't know how allowable this evidence would be to the AO misdemeanor case.
  20. Re: Gold Base, January 24, report

BFG. Wasn't Danny the Main gate night guard @ Gold back in 1990? I seem to remember him with a german shepherd. We were returning from a long day and late night of filming in the mountains. We needed to drop off the days negative to staff cine crew. Film was for the Hubbard life museum. Working title, Clear mind. Clear body.

I remember the guard letting the dog browse around our equip truck. It was rather creepy as he had seen us (Wogs) many times in the past coming in and out of gold. BFG . I believe you may have been working for cine @ the time.
  21. TomVorm Member

Reference:

Lyman Spurlock v the FBI - alt.religion.scientology | Google Groups

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/mgarde/spurlock.txt

LYMAN D. SPURLOCK, Plaintiff-Appellee,
    v.
    THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, Defendant-Appellant.
    No. 94-55506

United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
    D.C. No. CV-91-05602-R

Appeal from the United States District Court for the Central District of California
    Manuel L. Real, District Judge, Presiding
    Argued and Submitted October 17, 1995--Pasadena, California
    Before: Procter Hug, Jr., Arthur A. Alarcon, and Edward Leavy, Circuit Judges

COUNSEL
    John P. Schnitker, United States Department of Justice, Washington, D.C., for
    defendant-appellant.
    Kendrick L. Moxon, Bowles & Moxon, Los Angeles, California, for the
    plaintiff- appellee.
    Filed November 7, 1995

ALARCON, Circuit Judge:
    The Federal Bureau of Investigation ("FBI") appeals from the portion of the
    district court's order requiring that the FBI produce certain documents pursuant
    to the Freedom of Information Act ("FOIA"), 5 U.S.C. section 552, in an action
    filed by Lyman D. Spurlock ("Spurlock") seeking "all FBI records concerning
    himself." The FBI contends that reversal is compelled because the district court
    erred in ordering the FBI to produce documents contained in its investigative
    files once it determined those documents were properly withheld from disclosure
    pursuant to FOIA exemptions. We affirm the portion of the order that holds that
    the documents at issue are exempt from disclosure pursuant to FOIA, and
    reverse the portion of the order requiring the FBI to disclose exempt
    information.

On October 15, 1991, Spurlock filed a complaint for injunctive relief alleging
    that he had filed a request under FOIA for "all FBI records concerning
    himself," that the FBI failed to produce all documents in response to his request,
    and that he was entitled to an order directing production of these records.
    On March 24, 1992, the FBI filed a motion for summary judgment on the ground
    that the disputed documents were each subject to one or more FOIA exemptions
    as detailed in its Vaughn Index.[FOOTNOTE 1]

The Vaughn Index in this case consisted of the declaration of Special Agent J.
    Gary Boutwell, and the exhibits attached thereto, which specified in detail the
    nature of the information withheld, and the FBI's claims of exemption from
    disclosure under FOIA. Boutwell's declaration explained that the FBI had located
    four investigative files responsive to Spurlock's request: two were in its Los
    Angeles office, and two were located at the FBI headquarters in Washington, D.C.

Two of the files (LA 72-271 & FBIHQ 72-3383) concerned an
    investigation resulting from allegations by a third party that Spurlock, along with
    other members of the Church of Scientology (COS), attempted to blackmail
    an individual working within the federal court system. The FBI investigated
    these allegations for possible obstruction of justice charges, and presented its
    findings to the Department of Justice. The Department of Justice ultimately
    declined to prosecute.

The second pair of files (LA 62-8822 & FBIHQ 63-1970) were opened as a
    result of a request for FBI assistance in identifying the Church of Spiritual
    Technology ("CST") from the Bureau of Land Management ("BLM") and a law
    enforcement agency, in connection with their investigation of a
    potential trespassing violation. After conducting an investigation, the FBI
    advised the BLM and the law enforcement agency that the CST was affiliated with the
    Church of Scientology.
  22. Gede Member

Whore.
  23. blownforgood Member

The Dunagin Boys:

Danny has a brother, Chuck. Chuck works at the CST bunker in New Mexico. Chuck was always cool and I never saw him angry once. Nevertheless, both the Dunagin boys seem to cause trouble for them with the law. Chuck is pretty whipped though. The uniform for CST staff is a pink button down shirt with khaki pants with reddish brown cowboy boots. I kid you not. That is what they wear.

Danny and his dogs:

The dog that Danny had in 1990 was different dog and not trained. I think that this dog was killed by another dog at the Base. Pretty sure that the dog that killed Danny's dog was named Iaxe and was about the size of a small horse.It was a German Shepard that had some sort of DOOM infection that caused it to be super sized and freakishly scary. It was John Gonzalvez's dog. John was in Cine Division and can be seen in some of the videos last year where they used to video protesters at Gold.

Danny background data / conversation starters:

Next time you guys go out to Gold, you coud bring up Xenu and his story to Danny. Danny is not even Clear and might like to hear the story. A tape of LRH saying it would be priceless. Now that I think of it, NONE of the guards are anywhere near their OT levels and Xenu info will have them running faster than body thetans on fire.

His first ex-wife's name was Gwen.

His second wife's name was Lia and she currently holds reception at Gold and answers the phones.

The PathFinder that Danny drives has had just about every part on replaced multiple times and it has like 400,000 miles on it. It smells like ass and leaks gas. Danny is always trying to get money approved so they can it repaired.

Danny once drove the black Nissan PathFinder off the 5ft loading dock at the Castle going about 25 MPH and totaled the axles. They had to be replaced. He supposedly "did not see the dock" and since it was next to the road he just Bo & Luke Duked it right off the dock! It was not pretty. Danny was off the road for a long while after that stunt.

Whenever the Black truck is not running, security steal a Chevy pick-up truck that The Manufacturing division bought. Security "have to have a rover vehicle 24/7" and will literally steal anything they can get their hands on no matter who it is actually signed out to. Chevy truck is equally crappy and also smells like ass.

The trailer that Danny used to live in with the German shepard / killer guard dog actually used to belong to Goldie Hawn and was a 5th wheel prarie schooner from 1983. He commandeered the trailer from the Cine Division so that he and the dog would have a place to live close to the main booth. When the trailer was taken back back Cine, it took weeks to get the smell of Danny and/or the dog out of the trailer so that it could be used for location shooting.

Until next time...
    BFG
  24. Akujiki Member

This faggot sounds like he'd be too easy to troll. Meatheads aren't that much fun.
  25. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Lol so basically...

German psych drug enhanced dog > Scientology OT dog
  26. tonguetied Member

Danny once drove the black Nissan PathFinder off the 5ft loading dock at the Castle going about 25 MPH and totaled the axles. They had to be replaced. He supposedly "did not see the dock" and since it was next to the road he just Bo & Luke Duked it right off the dock! It was not pretty. Danny was off the road for a long while after that stunt.

So I take it the How to Drive a Car Hubbard tech failed?
  27. ccas Member

That is a Chinese New Year present for the Taiwan Scilons, a potential of 20 mil pockets. That we raid Gold at the death "anniversary" of LRH. There are a few popular blogs written by a TV starlet, a detox doctor, etc. Somehow in the Asian version of Yahoo they can't turn off linkback comments, they are unwilling to, or they still couldn't figure out how. It's neat to make public announcement to all Scilons there.
  28. TinyDancer Member

That's awesome. Are there any Anonymous in Taiwan?
  29. TomVorm Member

Chuck Dunagin also got busted a few years ago, driving a piece of construction equipment (that was improperly registered by CST as a passenger vehicle) on I-15.
  30. A.Non Hubbard Member

31. JFawkeson Member

OMG, xenubarb, did you accidentally the whole thing or was it on purpose?

Drool...
  32. xenubarb Member

Yes.
  33. A.Non Hubbard Member

34. Relyt Member

omg win, etc.
  35. Erra Member

Bump for something
  36. fotoanon Member

I just want to add to his, if I may.

Groups of anons and other critics (and Scarff and AO) made several trips to Gold before the arrest occurred. And of course before anonymous, smaller groups of critics made trips out to Gold. All of these created a history that help make the January 24 protest so successful.

These more recent trips happened in great part because AO and Scarff made the effort to go there, it must be stated. But NO ONE called AO an egofag because he was arrested. He was called an egofag for letting his notoriety after his arrest get to his head. AO can continue to be a critic of scientology, but being anonymous is not within him...he needs the glory and the credit. He made this quite clear and was called on it.

I would rather not stain this really great trip with mention of AO. Congratulations to all who participated. You did it right!
  37. ccas Member

Over 9000 running the internet? Cannot wear mask to protest but a little translation goes a long way.
  38. Erra Member

201 ASSISTED GET
  39. Erra Member

ALMOST THAR.

INB4 VID

NVM HEY THANKS
  40. Spylon Member

Just to add one more thing. AO demanded that this protest not happen and said it would fail.

That is all.