Customize

Gold Base? Gold Base.

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Dubber, Apr 22, 2008.

1. anonitard Member

Re: Gold Base? Gold Base.

Google Maps updated fairly recently with a street view (360-degree pictures taken from fixed cameras on the top of cars) of Gilman Springs Road. Somehow they were able to drive through Gold Base and do this. The other day, I noticed this and browsed through the pictures of the road. Most of the buldings are obscured by hedges, tall wrought iron fences, and gates, but I happened to notice a group of people about halfway through. Judging by how they were dressed, it looked like they may be people from the local jail picking up trash, but it was a coed group supervised by someone who wasn't dressed like an officer. I think this is OSA rather than RPF (they look a bit too calm and are dressed too nicely), but I'm not sure. Maybe OG can help me on this.

Sorry for the photo quality, some of these were taken from the other side of the street.

They should really be wearing gloves when messing with trash and old signs (okay maybe two of them are):
    roadcrew1.jpg rpfmaybe.jpg
    roadcrew9.jpg roadcrew8.jpg roadcrew7.jpg roadcrew6.jpg roadcrew5.jpg
    roadcrew3.jpg roadcrew2.jpg

Group of workers with person in the bright shirt circled:
    roadcrew4.jpg

A product of Golden Era Productions!:
    [IMG]

I thought Scientology's best org would have better roof maintenence for buildings that were visible from the main drag. Flunk.
    [IMG]
  2. Re: Gold Base? Gold Base.

Could be either. RPFers might be given the 'luxury' of clean clothes if they're going to appear where the wogs might see them these days. No sense adding proof of the prison camp allegations out in the open, right?
  3. Dubber Member

Google Maps shows that there are some, but remember that it's a production facility, not an office or residential building.
  4. Re: Gold Base? Gold Base.

Officially.
  5. holdemm Member

From another thread about Suri and Katie, there are paparazzo photogs out in hemet probably. we should make friends with some paprazzo photofags.
  6. ravenanon Member

Do it! Take the protest to there door steps!

Demand someone with ot powers fly out and blow you guys up.
  7. anonitard Member

I thought that, but I noticed one or two of them are wearing watches. I don't think RPFers would be allowed watches.
  8. Re: Gold Base? Gold Base.

You're probably right.

...unless they're set to run fast or slow. That would be consistent with DM's apparent sense of humor. Sick fragger.