Customize

Gold Base - Election Polling Place

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by anonhuff, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Ima Nonymous Member

Re: Gold Base - Election Polling Place

More from the report in 2006:
    'Unfortunately, such violations breaching election security are common practice, not rare exceptions, and will only continue unless citizens call election administrators to public account."
    Given the respect the scilons show for wog laws, it isn't hard to guess how voting is conducted at a poll that only services Gold Base.
    Since it won't take much space, I'll include a complete and detailed response to everything herro has contributed to the fight throughout all time, space and history.

<THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK>
  2. fitch2000 Member

I think we need to know if there were voting machines with the memory sticks used at gold base.

A lot of those articles had to do with memory sticks showing up that didn't have the proper chain of custody, etc.

Download the Save R Vote Report on the CA June 08 Primary Election that Prompted the Audit:

"Broken Chains of Custody"

http://electiondefensealliance.org/files/Broken_Chains_of_Custody_SRV_0608.pdf
  3. bAnon Member

dm-chefGold.jpg

Anyone care to smell my fingers? Anyone?
  4. anonhuff Member

http://www.election.co.riverside.ca.us/docs/Application_to_View.pdf

DO IT FAGGOTS
  5. Ann O'Nymous Member

6. Optimisticate Member

Can someone point the anti-Prop8ers in the direction of this? They might be interested in voter fraud as well. More people firing poons from different directions often leads to investigation.

Except in Rivercide.

State level complaints is Good Thing, federal level complaints is either Good Thing or Complete Waste. Still waiting to see on that one.
  7. subgenius Member

I have requested info from the link I posted above....if anyone would know they will....
  8. mrfyde Member

Thats 532 voters and 189 absentee ballots ? Does that seem high to anyone else?
    How many people where supposed to be living at Gold in 2004?

November 2004 was a record high turn out 64% of voters it looks like gold base beat the national average for voter turn out by over 10 % (77%) and that includes a trailer park.
    Census Details Voter Turnout for 2004

Does this help ?

The BRAD BLOG : Jeff Stone: The Coward of Riverside County?

I wonder if the number of people living at gold base changes around election time ? The CoS can move people (sea org) from any location to another at will.

Can we find out if "TWIN B" is registered to vote at Gold Base ?
  9. Herro Member

So what happened between you and this MAA person? You seem to bring it up over and over again. Help me out here. Despite what you think, I'm not a scientologist and don't know about these things.

As for the polling stuff, looks like I might have been too hasty to criticize. My bad. I'm more than willing to admit when I'm wrong.
  10. Anonymous Member

bump
  11. anonhuff Member

Why yes, yes you probably can.

12. mrfyde Member

Well I can't unless she is registered to vote under the name TWIN B (and I doubt it :)

(if you know and would like me to do so you can pm me the info)
  13. anonhuff Member

Oh sorry, no I don't know her name. If you have a way to contact Twin A let them know they can request voter registration information maybe it will be helpful to them.
  14. eddieVroom Member

ROTFL

FWIW, a friend of mine is active in the county Democratic party here (Green Bay, Wisconsin), and recently got certified as a "poll supervisor". I don't know what the equivalent title is in California, but she basically took two Civil Service exams, and is now entitled access to any polling location in the state to conduct inspections.

I've found virtually no info on California websites on this to date, don't know if these are appointed positions there, and if so, if it's County or State level. What I do know is that my friend learned of this opportunity here as a result of direct contact with county party leaders, not by way of any publicly published info. Perhaps this helps make the case for involvement in Riverside County politics -- but, of course, that option would likely be open to residents only.

Maybe we should be talking to these folks, too:

Black Box Voting - America's Elections Watchdog Group

edit: Have pinged Black Box via email with a link to this thread and a request for input.
  15. mrfyde Member

Would not really need to be Twin B's name it could be anyone who we know was at gold and has moved to another CoS location. (and that leaves me in the same boat)

I wouldn't hurt to see if people who have been reassigned to other locations are still registered there. It might be possible if they vote with an absentee ballot that they could fill it out however they like and send them all together back to gold. And then they could be changed for what ever someone wanted. Likewise with the electronic voting machines in the brad blog The BRAD BLOG : Jeff Stone: The Coward of Riverside County? If they are as easy to reset as pressing a button on the back of the machine as the article implies.
    (PM me with dox if you don't want to do it yourself and I will look into it to see that every thing is Kosher before i try)
  16. subgenius Member

see if miscavige, davis, dufresne or fraser are registered voters...all may be residents
  17. subgenius Member

Just keeping you informed of things (exchange with election rights activist)....nothing much yet, but who knows what might come out of your ass:

From him:
    Public Info reveals the following regarding this polling location for the November 4, 2008 election:

0032904 GILMAN HOT SPGS

19625 Gilman Springs Rd, Gilman Hot Springs , CA 92583 Golden Era

Productions

REP Derrill Miller Inspector/Closer E, S

REP Elizabeth Glover Pct Officer English

DEC Christene Head Pct Officer English

DEM Diane Pena Pct Officer English

AIP Joan Sayler Pct Officer English

REP Richard Glover Pct Officer/Closer English

If you remind me again after Tuesday (3/17) I can see if I can find out anything further of interest regarding that precinct.

Tom

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 6:26 PM
    To: Tom Courbat
    Subject: Re: Tom

19625 HIGHWAY 79
    GILMAN HOT SPRINGS, CA 92583

To:
    Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 3:38:46 AM
    Subject: RE: Tom

Hi ,

Do you know what precinct(s) #s we are talking about? Or property address?

Tom

Subject: Tom

I am interested in any info you have about the polling place for gilman springs....hq of scientology....very strange situation there which is relevent to many interests....how many "residents" are there, for example...
    thanks in advance...i note your discovery of not keeping records by precinct and i have suspicions about why this is...at least with respect to gilman springs....
    -----------------------------------------

The info I sent was the names and political parties of the people who worked at the poll that day. It also included their titles. Inspector is the same as captain – the one in charge of the precinct. Closer is a title denoting responsible for getting the books to balance after the close of polls. And often there is a designation if the person working at the poll is bi-lingual (usually in Spanish) or not.

Hope that clarifies it a bit more.

Tom

Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 5:42 AM
    To: Tom Courbat
    Subject: Re: Tom

We have grave reservations over making an armed fortress a polling place for the "residents" who are not allowed to leave

Part 3 of KESQ investigation....a polling place with motion detectors, camoflaged observation towers, guards, and razor spikes that face INWARD???????
    (you tube link to KESQ deleted)
  18. Anonymous Member

posted by Anonorange on ESMB

RegistrarOfVotersGoldBase.jpg

19. subgenius Member

Anon delivers FTW.
    Amazing what comes out of your ass sometimes.
  20. Ann O'Nymous Member

Well done.
  21. Anon-007 Member

'Inactive' could equally mean terminated.

There's apparently a lot more than just 'Gold' buried in dem der hills............
  22. Anonymous Member

grate job on dox gais

300-500 people in there? So it looks like this...
    cosgoldbase.jpg
  23. Anonymous Member

24. CantPickaName Member

LOL...Funny thing is (i believe) you lose your voting rights if you are a convicted felon but a criminal organization can host a polling location???

OH PRUNELLA!!!!
  25. azonymous Member

A "residence" can be a polling place...?
  26. Suzette Member

Like an apartment building or a dorm or a YMCA with rooms? Sure, why not?
  27. Ima Nonymous Member

Yeah. Some in my county are even in the garage of single family residences.
  28. Herro Member

Hey, I can admit when I'm wrong. :)
    I do hope that something good comes out of this.
  29. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  30. azonymous Member

<3<3<3
  31. Herro Member

I don't know who this Anonymous guy is, but he doesn't seem to like me. He's always making disparaging posts about me.
  32. Ann O'Nymous Member

You do not seem that different: just compare the post and your avatar.
  33. subgenius Member

Stay on target, dome the rest.
  34. A.Non Hubbard Member

Must be a terrorist hate group.
  35. Anon-007 Member

Oh, just ignore old Ann. This thread can stay where it is.
  36. anonhuff Member

http://www.election.co.riverside.ca.us/faq/pollquest7.asp

37. subgenius Member

My point (and I do have one) is that there is far too much personal stuff going on which is a waste of time and distraction....
    Stay on target, if ya have a beef take it to the dome, if you can't ignore.
  38. TomVorm Member

It's been said somewhere, that a little information can be a dangerous thing.

Yes, a PORTION of Gold Base is used as a residence.

Certainly Gold Base employees who vote at Gold Base, also will list that address as a residence.

But according to Riverside County, the overall zoning of Gold Base, is "Mixed Use" (which could include a residence, as well as a business).

That point, has been made previously (in similar threads here).

Also, there are other persons registered to vote in the same precinct, who may not be "residents" of Gold Base itself.
  39. azonymous Member

The image in post 63 above shows the address as "residence".

Is that a different type of information?
  40. 33755 Member

Yeah, that's from the voter office, not the zoning office.