Customize

Gold Base - Election Polling Place

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by anonhuff, Mar 5, 2009.

1. anonhuff Member

Gold Base - Election Polling Place

Some possible arguments against the compliance of ordinance 499 might be:

Scientology compound is a polling place, therefore a publicly accessible location.

Scientology compound, based on the arguments during ordinance 884, contains residents. These residents should be free to come and go, maybe go for a walk or ride a bike for some exercise should they so choose off of the adjacent public business property. The encroachment limits their ability to safely do this. Other items added in (possible) encroachment area further restrict these same residents from actually leaving the compound. This cannot possibly be in the public safety interest (the residents are also part of the public of riverside county).

As a polling place, free access to the polls is required, this might involve someone parking along the road and walking to the polls. They might choose to ride their bicycle or walk or ride a unicycle or whatever else they want to do. No sidewalk or unupgraded easement area currently exists off of the road near the public entrance to this polling place, this is dangerous and not in the interest of public voter safety.

As a business open to the public (again as argued by scientology itself by the accusation of blocking egress/ingress) the improvements/additions near the public business entrance to Golden Era Productions puts anyone not in a vehicle attempting to access the public business through it's entrance at risk from highway traffic due to these same improvements/additions which have been added directly up to the pavement area of the highway, leaving no room in the easement/shoulder to safely travel on foot or non-motorized vehicle. This is a public safety issue imposed on the public by the very same improvements/additions in the encroachment area.
  2. tendervittles Member

Re: Gold Base property line.

The thing about polling places is that (in California) you are assigned your polling place at each election, based on your home address. You are only supposed to vote there, or by mail. You can't vote at any other polling place. So, they could just tell you No.

3. Anonymous Member

On voting day, I imagine that people go in to Gold Base by car, park there, and walk into a building. It is then that their names are checked on a list. People who are not registered to vote, or not registered to vote at THAT location, are sent away.

The road is too busy to have a checklist at the gate; cars would back up and cause traffic blockages and accidents. And if they were to be turned away, I can't imagine how they would accomplish that with cars behind them. No, I'm sure the voters would go inside with their cars, park and walk into a building.

I wonder who is assigned to vote at that polling place. Is it only Gold Base "residents" or are there other locals who go there?

Maybe someone local can knock on a few doors of neighbors and enquire to see if their local assignment of voting station is at Gold Base. Then I'd wonder if anyone ever actually went there.
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

Good question.
  5. Anonymous Member

When you go into vote can you wear a nice polo with Xenu embroidered on it?
  6. tendervittles Member

You will not have been assigned to vote there unless you live at Gold Base. That's what I'm saying.
  7. 33755 Member

If that's true, then that's sick. How can a public office (Supervisor of Elections?) allow a "compound" (with razor wire and locked gates and few going in or out) to hold their own private voting precinct?

It will ALWAYS be rigged.

Hasn't California with all their migrant agricultural workers living in compounds and often exploited with human trafficking and many illegal aliens - haven't they learned already that confined people (the have-nots) are coerced into doing what the "haves" tell them to do?

These people (the Sea Orgers) should leave their homes and vote IN PRIVATE on other public property.

Is there anyone local who can look in on this?

Tips

http://www.election.co.riverside.ca.us/

http://www.election.co.riverside.ca.us/voterInformation/root1104/pollplac.htm

http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_d.htm

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&num=30&q=riverside county california elections
  8. fitch2000 Member

I think there are only 40 or so people working for the election board during voting times and the rest are volunteers. They are in charge of all the voting machines and paper ballots of the polling place they are assigned to.

At the end of the last meeting of the riverside bos you can see some stuff on video about their problems with voting machines, however Buster was all gung ho about the machines. It kinda turned me off him. He doesn't seem to get the problems with voting machines.

Anyway, I think this should definately be looked in to. Known brainwashed culties in charge of your election? WTH?
  9. 33755 Member

Sometimes I think I should be more obvious with less hinting. This is indeed part of what I was saying.

But also, by having a "voting bloc" of about 500 voters at their fingertips (uh... subtract non USA citizens and maybe that's around 400 voters - guessing), Scientology can wield a little power with the elected officials. A Scientology official can claim that they can "deliver" votes to a candidate *if* the candidate scratches Scientology's back with favor ______ (fill in the blank with the favor requested).

oh, and remember a while back that in Los Angeles it was discovered that a whole bunch of illegal aliens had been granted voter regitration cards? Well Scientology can probably manipulate the polls by taking the voting registrations of anyone who ever came through Gold Base's doors... and use those as "voters" to pad the vote.

Some article for thought:

Funding fraud | National Review | Find Articles at BNET

FrontPage Magazine

Legislative Audit: 58,000+ Illegals Get Driver's License; Hundreds Register to Vote

The Cutting Edge News
  10. Ima Nonymous Member

Even if Gold is not your assigned polling place, polling places are "public" and subject to observation. I question whether or not the ballots from Gold are actually cast by the the voters who live there. Is it possible the ballots are filled out for them? Certainly they are not allowed to open their own mail, according to L. Ron's policy.
  11. Anonymous Member

CA Election Monitoring --A Training Manual | Election Defense Alliance

CA Election Monitoring Guide

TABLE OF CONTENTS

What can I observe -- summary . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
    Who can observe -- summary . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4
    What can I reconcile -- summary . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
    Pre-observing preparation. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 6
    What can I observe -- detail . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8

Before the Election:

Observing preparation and operation
    of tabulation devices programming, and testing . . . . . . . . . . . . 8
    Observing logic and accuracy testing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9
    Observing absentee ballot processing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11
    Pollworker training . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 13
    Observing poll set up. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 15

During the Voting

Observing voting at the polls . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 17
    Observing poll close. . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 21
    After the Polls Close
    Observing chain of custody . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 22
    Observing central counting. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 26
    Observe 1% manual tally . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 29
    What can I reconcile -- detail. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 33
    Prioritizing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 35

Election Codes for Observing and Monitoring. . . . . . . . . . . . . . 37
    Election Codes for Reconcile. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 41
    Examples of problems caught. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 42
    How do I report an incident . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 43
    Sources . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 44
  12. subgenius Member

Aha!!!! Be a "poll watcher"=get in....
  13. 33755 Member

EPIC FIND!

Definitely need to find some people who can/will go to the Gold Base voting polls. I recommend one person who is well known by Gold Base staff as an SP (the bait), PLUS one person who is not known to Gold Base staff at all (the real observer).

That said, if COS decides they can't do some shenanigans, they might just have everyone register to do absentee ballots. Then COS can either intercept the absentee ballots and fill them out themselves, or can hold gang-vote sessions where everyone (while being watched) opens their ballots and fills them out.

Of course we know that all the votes will be the same (or similar) to each other since Gold Base staffers don't have access to TV, the internet or newspapers - how would they even know who was who on the ballot and promoting what platform, except by what has been told to them in "briefings" by COS.

I know that when I was in Scientology (and not even confined as a staff member) I didn't watch TV news and had no frickin idea who was who. Scientologist and attorney Rosser Cole's wife, Lucy Cole, has for years sent out an email to all those Scientologists who are interested and she states which candidates and which propositions one should vote for that forwards the Aims of Scientology.
  14. 33755 Member

Mods? We should probably excerpt from this thread the posts about "polling place" and put them in its own thread. Maybe titled "Gold Base polling place, information and planning".
  15. subgenius Member

^^^^THIS^^^^
    Reading my mind again.

"Someone's reading your mind
    damned if you know who it is
    they're taking all of your files
    stealing back the best ideas"---they might be giants
  16. Ima Nonymous Member

Just scanned through the doc. It appears that members of the "General Public" are allowed to observe nearly every phase of the process and report their findings to interested parties.
    There are also exceptions to the "NO Video Taping Inside The Polling Place Rule" for news photographers and qualified press. We should send a "Save The Date" card to Nathan Baca.
  17. xenubarb Member

No, it's all of the Gilman Hot Springs region, not just Gold.

I think the main question asked should be, "Why is the polling place located on property belonging to the perpetrators of the largest domestic espionage case in US history?"
  18. tendervittles Member

I really think it is probably only Gold people.

See:
    POLLING PLACE HOME PAGE
    92583ghs.htm
    92583ghs/ghs35636.htm

If your address is between 19625-19625 on Gilman Springs Rd, you vote at Golden Era Productions, 19625 Gilman Springs Rd

19. Re: Gold Base property line.

If this is the case, and if polling station results are available in this locale (they are in Canada) then there's the answer to 'how many residents at Gold'
  20. subgenius Member

To Do: Report suspected voter fraud/intimidation
  21. Suzette Member

Re: Gold Base - Election Polling Place

That's kind of freaky--does anyone have voting results by precinct? I wonder if they got 100% votes for the designated candidates? And if not, was the whole base punished for being downstat?

Results by precinct don't seem to be on that site.
  22. subgenius Member

damn i love you guys
  23. Anonymous Member

ain't it the truth
  24. SomeRandGuy Member

I wouldn't be surprised if an extra 300 votes or so 'were sent by mail' from people that essentially don't exist. I see it now... "They felt intimidated by Anonymous so they chose not to show up in person and vote by mail."

I don't know how we could verify such things.
  25. subgenius Member

I think yer on to something, but more like absentee ballots from people with that address who are "out of town"....and many of them would be valid, but still probably bloc voting,
    and many absentee ballots/voters would probably not be valid residents...
    I don't think they'd do the non-existent person thing.
    The whole "get results by precinct" thing, or at least the number of votes in that precinct will say a lot.
  26. Ima Nonymous Member

YES! Maybe a lot of Sea Org on temporary duty elsewhere but officially stationed at Gold? (Even though they've never actually been there). Several hundred extra votes to throw down for politicians friendly to the CoS. There is a reason Stone took the chances he did with the new ordinance and it may not be money.
    How do we get the tabulations for this precinct, including absentee ballots? This has got to be a matter of public record.
  27. Herro Member

Since we're investigating things being pulled out of our asses, why don't we look into the possibility that elvis, walt disney, and tupac are alive and voting scientologist puppets into positions of political power?
  28. TomVorm Member

There's a copy of polling data for the Gold base precinct, circa 2005, that's available.
    I would guess more recent election results could be obtained from the County elections office.
  29. subgenius Member

the precinct records will tell us much
    stay on target
  30. Anonymous Member

Herro, when you're pointing out hyperbole you're sometimes effective, but I don't see your point in discouraging research, even if it is a wild goose chase in your opinion. One of these days someone is going to accidentally catch the goose that lays golden eggs.
  31. subgenius Member

Tom has some jaw-dropping revelations about the ways Riverside election officials reinterpret the election code at their convenience; for example, making an "administrative decision" to disregard the state law requiring posting of precinct totals

Riverside County, CA Election Monitoring by SAVE R VOTE | Election Defense Alliance

Nothing to see here just pulling it out our asses

Save R Vote Report Prompts Audit of Riverside Co. Election Department

Riverside County (CA) Board of Supervisors today ordered an immediate probe of the Riverside County election department after recently hearing the SAVE R VOTE report on the June 3, 2008 election deficiencies.

http://www.electiondefensealliance.org/Riverside_audit
  32. subgenius Member

Dox
  33. Anonymous Member

That's just how Herro rolls. In real life too...

Q: Is that someone calling for help outside? Let's go see...
    Herro: I'm not looking because as long as you're just making up stuff, you might as well say it's a screaming unicorn!!!

Q: Do you have the time?
    Herro: Do you mean some completely fabricated time of pure speculation that someone pulled out of their ass that may or may not be right? Why would you ask for THAT????
  34. TomVorm Member

The precinct for Gold Base is 0032902, also known as 32-902.
    (Correction: It's possible that number has been changed since 2004)

The precinct area runs North from the "river", roughly
    between Sanderson Avenue on the West to a line (near
    Western Village) on the East. The Northern boundary is
    irregular, but appears to include all of Gold Base and the
    Sublette are (and includes Sleepy Hollow Trailer Park
    and Crestview too). I'm sure you could get a precinct
    map from the Elections office if you asked them.

In November 2004, there were 698 registered voters in
    that precinct, with 343 ballots cast in person (49.14%)
    and 189 by absentee ballots (27.08%).

The results of the November 2004 election for that precinct,
    showed 67 votes for Prop 63 ("Mental Health Act" which was
    opposed by Scientology) and 264 "No" votes on that measure
    (a 20.2% Yes to 79.8% No vote). This is disproportionate to
    the overall County results on Prop 63 (No was 51.92% to
    Yes 48.08%). This information is available as a public record
    from the Riverside County elections office.

In addition, there were 97 "Yes" and 73 "No" votes by absentee
    ballot for that precinct.

I don't have any scanned "dox" on this, but would you accept a
    photo of the dining area at Gold Base? (This would look better,
    if someone could add a cartoon baloon, with chants like "FREE
    HEBER JENTZCH" to represent protests by AGP).

diningareagoldbase.jpg
  35. subgenius Member

you pulled that out of your ass, no? ;)
    added: photo accepted....that looks nice....and its so easy to join
  36. TomVorm Member

Can I get your signature, on a billion-year contract?
  37. 33755 Member

If you can't follow an investigative lead and do research, then go find another playground to play in. Maybe your underage MAA will play with you. Fighting with an evil cult is hard enough without having someone pretend to be a friend while spraying water all over the playground.

There might be good information to be had following this line, but no one will ever know until they LOOK first.
  38. subgenius Member

easy to join....hard to leave
  39. Anonymous Member

Hotel California?
  40. subgenius Member

sometimes you look for something and find something else...
    100% of the shots not taken won't go in---Wayne Gretsky
    we've already learned a lot we didn't know....
    stay on target...everything else to the dome