Customize

Gold Base Airplane Banner Raid

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by anonBright, Sep 9, 2009.

1. anonBright Member

Gold Base Airplane Banner Raid

A trailing banner with the words XENU LOVES YOU might be fun to have fly over Gold Base and as a fellow anon pointed out it would be legal. I like the hot air balloon idea cos it's fairly slow moving but I'm gonna check into that.

Anyone up for this?

I found a place that does it near Gold Base:

Tom King Aerial Enterprises Inc.
    7000 Merrill Ave
    Chino CA 91710
    ph: (800)-995-5464
    fax: (909)597-3642
    office@kingbannerplane.com
  2. Diablo Member

Re: Gold Base Airplane Banner Raid

let's see if the american psychiatric association will pay for it....lulz
  3. LocalSP Member

The only problem is that they will just keep everyone inside.
  4. RightOn Member

this ^^^ and that sounds expensive, and you have to be name fagged to pay for it
    PLUS a better message would be 1-866-XSEAORG
    since a lot of Sea Orgers don't know know Xenu is
  5. Anonymous Member

lol.. fucking dreamers. Do you have any idea how much it costs???

And if you are going to get a sky banner, why fly it over a desert? Why not fly it over an NFL stadiuml or a college football game???
  6. Anonymous Member

I lovely but improbable idea- an alternative would be to fly a radio controlled plane
    with a banner over gold base (check legalities)- or how about neutrally weighted helium balloons with messages on?!
  7. stuwyatt Member

A group of helium balloons tethered to an anon would be sufficient to float a sign well above the tree-line at Gold.... If you had a collection of anons all tethered to balloons, you could stretch out huge banners.

Im sure it wouldn't be too expensive if people clubbed in together to buy a helium cannister and a box of balloons....

[Goes back to consult with his joint]
  8. 3rdMan Member

^^^This

Besides, a lot of planes and helicopters refuse to fly over or near Gold Base. Either because they're paranoid or do not want to be sued.

Suggestion: how about an anti Jeff Stone banner? He's still a tool and plans to run for Senate.
  9. Anon1260 Member

That itself would be a win. To disrupt their workings, is a progressive act of war.
  10. xenubarb Member

^^^
    QFT
  11. Re: Gold Base Airplane Banner Raid

I can think of a few, more effective ways to use the several thousand dollars this stunt would cost to pull off. You could run a Radio Ad. for that much money.
  12. YAHRLY Member

ok first we build a giant robot
  13. incog712 Member

Rates typically run around $500.00 for an hour or for x- number of passes. It's not especially cost prohibitive and has been done (See LA, March 2008).

Rattling scilons on their own turf would seem to be a lot more effective than wasting time with drunks at a football game. Besides at those events, the blimps usually have first dibs on the air space.

It's true however that finding a local provider to run a banner tow over Gold Base could be a tough call.

Maybe something a bit less intimate like..... hmmmmm..... Clearwater Beach? :)

Inb4612rage
  14. Anonymous Member

the robot must have a very large vagina . Its important
  15. fitch2000 Member

I like the way you think.
  16. Anonymous Member

There is an "ex" that reads this board, who was at FLAG when an airplane banner flew over. This person said s/he didn't really remember what it said but it was something about Lisa McPhearson. (It was in the old LMT days) S/he said s/he just went inside and tried not to look at it.

But if you have $500 bucks and can find someone to fly over there are lulz to be had.
  17. coskilla Member

Hot air ballon idea was my idea couple months ago, however i dont live in the area but i would take donations we could pay these people put my name on it. I dont care i have no orgs where i live. Actually helium ballon guy inspired me.
  18. coskilla Member

Im not sure on rates but i am good for 100 bucks or maybe more. somone locally needs to put it together just pm me or let everyone know.
  19. Zak McKracken Member

helium pikachu

[IMG]

fly one of these into Gold
    let the little Ogres crawl inside and we whisk them away to freedom
  20. avbb Member

Apparently you have not seen balloon man. This is a cost effect idea, it has been used at several raids and has the ex-SO phone # on it.

[IMG]
  21. Antagone Member

I've no cash to donate but if I took a huge, steaming, dump in a thermos and mailed it to you could you make sure to empty it out as you're going over David Miscavige's apartments?
  22. Anonymous Member

Short list of things hired for Chanology:

- Boats
    - Cars
    - Double decker bus
    - Private security guards
    - Helicopter
    - Airplane
    - Hotel ball room
    etc.
  23. anonBright Member

Thanks for all the suggestions. We're gonna go with the 1-866-XSEAORG visible from gold Base on a regular basis, legally. And flyers placed in any notice board in a public place near Gold. And that's all I better say for now.

Oh, and we ain't worried what it costs.
  24. Jeff Jacobsen Member

We had a banner fly over Clearwater and Clearwater Beach; cost was $500. I would think there are better things to do with that much money than fly a plane over the dessert where your only audience will be shooed inside anyway.
  25. 3rdMan Member

Yikes. Yeah, there are lot of better and more affective media projects you can do with that green.
  26. Anonymous Member

you get blow up sex dolls fill them with helium wait for correct wind direction then release
  27. Optimisticate Member

Blow Up Sheep FTW
  28. Anonymous Member

that is a lulzy site if you are welsh
  29. FreakE420 Member

IMG_68261280x768.jpg.gif

How about asking permission from neighboring indian tribe for a rock message on hillside?

Use the rocks from hill,safe for the enviroment,will last a long time.
  30. Anonymous Member

that is a very good idea .but would clams mess it up afterwards ?
  31. FreakE420 Member

I thought the same thing.Document and repair it I guess.
  32. BlooAnon Member

gun06.jpg

Okay. What's next?
  33. 3rdMan Member

Conquer the galactic colonies for Marcabia
  34. amaX Member

I hate to break it to whoever said they suggested this a couple of months ago, but this was suggested early on and it was decided by most Anon Cells that it's just too damned expensive---plus back then we would have had to namefag ourselves and no one wanted to do that back then.

Newbs, there were highly intelligent and very creative people here before you showed up. Almost every "new" creative idea has already been thought of and if people could afford it then they did it.

I would love to have the deep pockets of Bob Minton, but I don't. Times are tough, my fellow peasants.

Besides, I like the idea of bringing down the rich, evil cult as cheaply as possible.

They spend millions and we buy cake.
  35. Anonymous Member

Send with a case of Caffrey's Irish Stout & it's a done deal.
  36. Cudgel Member

Because the rules put in place after 9/11 make it fucking impossible to get airspace clearance to fly over such an event. Even the blimps have to go through security checks before each event.

I, for one, wouldn't risk my aircraft.
  37. Relyt Member

plane.jpg

Ah, the memories this brings back...
  38. Anonymous Member

Hell yeah! You will not believe how much I cheered! :)
  39. Anonymous Member

[SIZE="5"]FTW?[/SIZE]

trojan-horse.jpg
  40. Ogsonofgroo Member

<3!
    Or a bag of chalk w/hole in it! (it'd be a real biatch to erase too ;) )

I think this is a great idea, maybe band would even help? Dunno.

As far as throwing money away on banner, hmmmmmmm, I was thoughting and thought that maybe a more cost effective method would be to get stack of 1$ bills with stamped messages on 'em, toss em over the fence etc., liek fold 'em into little airplanes etc? Dunno again.

Supply sympathetic businesses with stamps just for change for scilons....

Oh nm, bored.

:D