Customize

Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2009.

1. JohnnyRUClear Member

Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

Yeah, Clearwaterfags, what's shakin'?
  2. pedrofcuk Member

for scientology this will be a total disaster, imagine all those poor "conned" liars with no superpowers all in one place with others who also have no superpowers and were conned by the cult and HubTard? i can hear pennies dropping all over the floor and the stampede of realisation bringing a new dawn...
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

But so far, we've heard nothing at all.
  4. chrisanon Member

That's a really surprising comment, because I wasn't being sarcastic. I was genuinely praising a comment I felt to be wise and generally applicable. I wanted to highlight it, so I separated it from the rest of the (also quite excellent) post and made a comparison that I feel is quite valid.

I admire Confucius and when I compare someone to him, it's a compliment. I feel Marc is often quite wise, so Confucius naturally springs to my mind. It amazes me that anyone could misinterpret either my intent or my post.

Unlike you, I'm not going to presume to speak for everyone. I'll just say that anyone who felt my comment was sarcastic at best needs to brush up on his reading comprehension, and at worst is a mentally troubled idiot who projects his own issues onto the comments of others.

"Noted by everyone"? *gulp* Are you going to put your misinterpretation on my PERMANENT RECORD? What's next? Detention? A letter home to my parents?

Why don't you restrict yourself to commenting on posts you actually understand?
  5. Anonymous Member

OTs are really quiet.

Well, OTs are really quiet, but their farts are really stinky and noisy.

So if you are in a crowded place, and you hear a really loud fart and it stinks really bad, just realize that you are in the midst of an ANONYMOUS OT.
  6. Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

Everytime I hear about Scientology's little bridge this is what it makes me think of.
    davemiscavigewherestheb.jpg
  7. exOT8Michael Member

LOL that IS the reality.
  8. Anonynamefag Member

So much win.
  9. Anonymous Member

bump
  10. DeathHamster Member

Go up the bridge on the Freewinds! Oh wait...
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuBv8KAWEmo"]YouTube- Boat hits bridge. more fun @ www.datisbasis.nl[/nomedia]
  11. Anonymous Member

Basically: "GIVE US MONEY OR GTFO"
  12. Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

Needs moar ACME.
  13. IcelandAnon Member

I think I can safely draw the conclusion that DM is a masochist. LOL
  14. Anonymous Member

Do we know exactly who else will have received this summons? It might be good to send them an alternative message: you don't have to become a protester... just walk away and have a great life!

I can imagine just what an awful mistake it would be to report to Flag under these circumstances. I mean, to be under suspicion and to have to atone for your absence. We're looking at some serious abuse here, without a doubt: it's not going to be a simple "welcome back" (even for those who brought their check book).

I'm sure that there will be a few people who report for this - including one or more moles who will report what happens - but it ain't going to be pleasant. People who have just about got their shit together after years in the cult really have no business going back into a Sci building.
  15. Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

The poor scinos with the worst crimes in their confessional folders will have no choice. Once they are declared suppressive, all that info will go straight to the appropriate agencies for prosecution. Pay us or pay the man.
  16. asterisk Member

Co$ has waaaaaaaaay fewer than 4 million members.