Customize

Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

I don't suppose anyone has had the cognition yet that it doesn't matter how many people are doing OT levels, the tech still doesn't deliver what it promises, and doesn't work?

Or are those the people that have already blown?
  2. Avery1 Member

<3 Larry. I lolled forever.
  3. crockhat Member

Or perhaps the cognition that thing is a giant ponzi-like pyramid scheme where it cannot work, by way of design -- all the money going in getting spent on empty orgs and stupid mansions for David Miscavige, reprinting LRTard's stupid books with corn on the CoB's revisions, shoring up a public image destined to failure anyway, and not actually doing much for the culties....
  4. Uncle Bruce Member

If they are only sending this message to people who have been off the bridge for a number of years it sounds to me like they are trying to isolate and remove people they are ready to give up on. From what I read on this forum there are a lot of people who, for one reason or another, have dropped out after having spent a lot of time and money on the bridge to nowhere. They still receive cult mailings, talk with active members, and even attend cult events. If anyone complies with this order they are back in the game, if not they can be labeled SP or PTS and cut off from active members. There is no room in the cult for anyone not completely under their thumb so as far as they are concerned nothing of value was lost.
  5. CADEN Member

This does look like an act of desperation. Seems to me to be just a push for cash before Miscavige does a runner with the loot. Those who were sitting on the fence and decide to blow will soon be asking for refunds and repayments so either Miscavige is really dumb or it's part of the planned retreat. Anyone seen Miscavige lately?
  6. A.Non Hubbard Member

DoItFaggot.jpg
  7. anonhuff Member

Did they just call non/potential scientologists "product"s? what the fuckckkkkk
  8. basil Member

I bet they're still classed as part of the "8 million active Scientologists in the world" though...
  9. Heretic Member

I'm pretty sure its a random figure they pull out of the air each time they are asked

How many people world wide are scifags david?

Monday: 6 million
    Tuesday: 3.5 million
    Wednesday: 8 million
    Thursday: ?????????
    Friday: Profit

(Quite litrally)
  10. xenubarb Member

worked for Steve Brackett...
  11. blownforgood Member

Alfonso himself was in Doubt about staying in the S.O. a few months back. I guess he failed to tell his seniors about that. I give him a year before he himself is out of there.

Alfonso sent this email to people he KNEW would post it on the net. He is crying out for help and trying to get himself taken off post so he can escape quietly in the night. Alfonso - it is better to burn up then to fade away. You want to go out in a ball of flames dude! Don't sneak out of there with your tail between your legs. Tell them you are leaving and that's it. When people leave in fear, they get recovered and brought back. The people that leave and make a stand usually don't end up going back. Scilons can see the koolaid is out of the system and that they have no power over you.

Hope it all works out for you.

Until next time...
    BFG

P.S. Before you leave - can you put up a few more pictures of me on the Flag notice boards. I have noticed that they took some of them down. Not cool - I want Scilons to recognize me when I run in to them at work or on the net.
  12. Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

Once again, the dwarf proves that he is the best friend Anonymous could possibly have.
  13. chrisanon Member

This is almost Confucian in its wisdom.
  14. Anonymous Member

OP here.

BFG, read your PM from me.
  15. zizmo Member

I suspect a runner.
    ABLE has been pushing bigtime into Africa with Narconon and Criminon.
    Plenty of stooges but no moolah.
    Doing a runner with X amount of millions to a country with no extradition (maybe Zimbabwe or similar) would be the way to go.
    This would be a reason for one final push- or as Stevie Miller sings...
    ..." go..take the money and run..."
    Expect desperate street level spruiking.

Maybe we should email all African governments. Nay, all governments, consulates, embassies and airline services and tell them not to give any known Scion a visa or a ticket.
  16. Anon-007 Member

17. Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

Wow. Thank you for posting that. I can't see how this winner of a project could've possibly ended well for Flag, as even the most mind-controlled of cult members must have limits on being ordered around like dogs. And if any of them had one foot out the door aleady, I think this would close it permanently for a lot of them.

Ah, Scientology, you are endless entertainment.
  18. Anonymous Member

Yeah, I'd be suprised if Little Davey ever makes another appearance at a Scilon event in the future (except possibly on the Failwinds?). It's basically over for him now - Isene's doubt formula pdf was a stupdendous bolt from the blue that Miscavige simply will not be able to handle.

My schadenfreude gland is practically bursting with anticipation - but at the same time I'm kind of worried that the tiny tyrant is going to do something really fucking stupid and a fair few scilons will get hurt by way of collateral damage.

OSA operatives, if you're reading this: for the love of God, get out now. Get your friends and family out now. The writing's on the wall and you have to stop now. You know this.
  19. pooks Member

This will be a real eye opener for those still left in the cult. Many people will not show up to Flag and so mass Comm Ev's will be issued. Then people will not show for their Comm Ev's, or show up and cause a huge stink, so it's going to be a fail-fail-fail situation for them.

These OT 7's are prime for the picking.

Scn is pretty much in shambles at this point. The entheta is at an all time high, anons are not only raiding the orgs but they are educating people with all the different activities that are going on, law suits abound, Scn's PR couldn't get much worse, and they only thing they have left is to squeeze the life of out those that remain. All these OT's are going to want to talk about this but can't or won't due to all the fear.

I'm not looking for a Personal Army here, but I do have a suggestion. Any of you that have collected Scilon email address might want to do a mass mailing of Gene Isene's Doubt Forumla sent out with the subject of "OT 8 Gene Isene Doubt Formula"

They will read it.

It would need to be put in the actual email and not attached or sent with a link.

http://www.isene.com/files/Geir_Isene_doubt_COS_2009-08-07.pdf

[modedit -- or use URL shorteners for mass emails
    http://tinyurl.com/q9jz6f
    http://tr.im/xqVp
    http://tiny.cc/IqXUk

Or links to the text:
    http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=...ne_doubt_COS_2009-08-07.pdf&hl=en&gl=us&pli=1
    http://pastebin.ca/1547489

Or possibly embedded jpgs of the pdf hosted on imageshack.us
    http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5830/gviewu.png
    http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/641/gview2.png
    http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2619/gview3.png
    http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3347/gview4u.png
    http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7370/gview5p.png
    http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/1436/gview6.png
    ]

Gene still thinks the tech is good and that's OK because they only way you are going to get to the people still in, is with people who are not opposed to the tech. They will not
    read entheta, but they will read an OT 8's Doubt Formula.

There's a lot of steps in getting out of the cult. Step one is realizing that the Church is corrupt and you want out.

Once you get them out and looking at the internet, it will take as long as it takes for them to fully come to their senses. Some realize right away, others take a long time and some never fully recover.

I really think that once there are more Ex's outside of the cult than in, then it's pretty much over.
  20. Ogsonofgroo Member

Maybe send e-mail lists to Gene Isene and let him do it?

;)
  21. exOT8Michael Member

This HCO footbullet could be the start of a final meltdown for the cult.

Brace 4 epic.
  22. Anonymous Member

Ooooo... Like!
    I'll send him my 6,000 scilon email addys.
  23. zizmo Member

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here.
    Miscavige maybe failing but hes a survivor. He's lasted 20 years protecting his gravy train from people just as devious and narcissistic as him.
    He's going to squeeze every dollar from anyone he can get his hands on.
    The plan for us is still the same- Get people out and stop others going in.
    We should use this opportunity to increase more flyer distribution and take the message to open forums and bulletin boards- indeed take it to anyone who will listen.
    The last thing we want is for Co$ to consolidate itself, go under the radar and reappear in 20 years time.
  24. pooks Member

Yes,

That's an excellent idea
  25. Anonymous Member

This is ultimately DM's goal. this is an attempt to close the leaks. He is witch hunting. shhh ?

Result is still the same. DM is lame and way to late : )
  26. Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

This. For God's sake, run for it and don't look back.

Sounds like the squirel has finally lost [the rest of] it.
  27. JohnnyRUClear Member

oh, SHI-- guise, she's right! Whathavewedone3.4.wmv?

Hey -- HEY. No passing notes in class. You get up in front and read it out loud, to everybody. (And stop popping that gum, too.)

Is "Gene" the English version of "Geir"?

Didn't we pass that mark in about 1978?? (Not trying to rain on this squirrelicious parade, just sayin'...)

Actually, technically, there aren't any "exes" in the cult. ;-) At least, not openly...
  28. Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

Thats what she said lol!!!! Mom I know you you are one tough broad. Dipshit till you know a person STFU.
    SP
  29. DeathHamster Member

Meh. The people that they lure into taking the Stress Test are called "raw meat".
  30. DeathHamster Member

According to Robert Vaughn Young (RVY), yes, but they organized it so that each number was higher than the previous one.

It doesn't even have anything to do with "book sales and everyone who's taken a course since 1953" like Heber claimed.
  31. Anonymous Member

I believe Heber Jentsch is doing hard labor for the RPF at Gold Base per Davey. Apparently they dress him up every once in agreat while for an event, then back to the ditches.
  32. Anonymous Member

tempqes.jpg
  33. Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

Money now or you're off the bridge to nowhere. I'll get off at this stop, thanks, davey. What a relief, you get out and no more money or time out of your life. Woooohoo, good news, finally from FLAG.
  34. Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

Raw Meat is a step up from being a wog, delicious!
  35. xenubarb Member

I have a line on that. Apparently one of my good friends from the old days is renting a house in LA to some OTs...muahahahaha....

Chew on that, Davey!
  36. rawrz Member

I smell blood.
  37. Anonymous Member

This is a wonderful idea if done smartly and discreetly. I just wish I had more scilon email addresses :(
  38. Legion Member

Sometimes I think to myself... is the fucking cult really this goddamn retarded? Then I remember it's scientology and it all makes sense.
  39. Anonymous Member

No, it's just basically true.

But your sarcasm is well noted by everyone.
  40. Anonymous Member

So, any updates? Its been way more than 48 hours.

Is Flag flooded with ex-waffling recovered OT VII scientologists eager to do lower conditions and O/W writeups and Sec Checks and queuing up to see the Reg to buy another set of the Basics to send to libraries?