Customize

Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anonymous, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

Report just in from Flag in Clearwater!

The latest development in Miscavige's search for suppressives and disaffected scientologists in his "church" is to threaten those not actively going up the Bridge with being declared suppressive by way of a Comm Ev (Committee of Evidence; an advanced Hubbard extortion tool under the false title of "Scientology justice").

Recently, some OTVII "prospects" (OTVIs, stalled OTVIIs, and OTVIIIs that need to re-do OTVII) have been ordered to get on the OTVII level "or else" they will be bludgeoned with more "scientology justice procedures" than they need or deserve.

Hubbard talks about putting MORE ethics pressure on someone than their "bank" (case; aberrations; outside pressures; free will). Which means that if someone who should know by now that Scientology is the only way "out of the trap" or the only way "to secure their eternity" they must also know that they must continue up the Bridge or risk some sort of dangers (which Hubbard of course omitted to spell out other than a blanket threat). Since these people "know" they should be going up the Bridge, if they are not doing so, then they are "out-ethics" and need some serious pressure to get them going again. Hence the new orders.

Miscavige is using this idea to pressure those who cannot (financially) or are no longer willing to go up the Bridge RIGHT NOW to do so NOW or else they risk being kicked out of his "church" and disconnected from all their family, friends, business contacts, etc.

In other words, [COLOR="Red"]SURRENDER AND PAY UP NOW OR LOSE YOUR LIFE AS YOU NOW KNOW IT[/COLOR].

The key reference Miscavige is having Flag HCO use in this extortion attempt is HCOPL FALSE REPORTS, paragraph:

The full reference is shown below.

No more fading away into the shadows for those who have been on the OT levels.

No more "waiting" until you have more time or money.

It's now "Drink the koolaid, or else!" Do it now, now, now!

This will be forcing some of those fence-sitters to actually make a decision. So now is the time to further enlighten those "on the fence" so they actually make the right decision.

Woe to David Miscavige if several more of those high-level-but-fence-sitting-OTVIIIs make the decision to leave the Church of Scientology.

Download a PDF of HCOPL False Reports

binder1page1.jpg

binder1page2.jpg

binder1page3.jpg

binder1page4.jpg

2. lambear Member

Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

I guess we should expect a wild expansion on wwp pretty soon, then.
  3. Anonymous Member

I just got the exact e-mail, and I laughed my ass off. It was the funniest one I ever received, as it came from the Director of Inspections and Reports, Alfonso. He is the person over the ethics and MAA functions at Flag. It gave me 48 hours to arrive at flag or else. They can go screw themselves.
  4. Anonymous Member

I love it when DM does our work for us... I don't think anyone sitting on the fence about taking the OTs will take a threat very well... I may need to send a thank you card...
  5. stuwyatt Member

It looks as though Davy is intent on destroying the cult more than ever.... lol

Would you be willing to share the email? I'd love to see the exact wording of it.
  6. Anonymous Member

I like this «quit or stay» desperate attitude.

Time to turn up the pressure.
  7. chrisanon Member

In addition to sharing the email, could you tell us if there has ever been a blanket "48 hours to get to FLAG or else" letter sent out?

If this is real, this has got to be just about the stupidest thing Miscavige could do --besides suing Rathbun.

You don't tell people to shit or get off the pot when the pot's a powderkeg.
  8. Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

It's almost like, we don't even have to do real work anymore. We just have to show up once a month and dance, and DM takes care of the rest...

This is a special kind of retarded, if real.
  9. Anonymous Member

Copy/picture with the names removed? This would be sexcellent to spread.
  10. Anonymous Member

Sorry, already deleted it. But it basically said, I have been off of OT VII for a while, and there is no reason for that to be (there were LOTS of reasons that were communicated to LOTS of people Multiple times), and If I don't report within 48 hours, I'm in trouble. It also said that if you live in Clearwater, you ARE to arrive immediately upon receiving the Summons.
  11. amaX Member

You are doing our work for us, David Miscavige.

Keep bleeding them dry, Shorty.
  12. basil Member

Might be a good time to remind any Scientologists who don't have the money to progress further that Hubbard was quite clear that "going into debt" was a bad thing.

Scientologists: Vital financial data Miscavige doesn't want you to have | ItsYourTimes.com

13. stuwyatt Member

Ah, its a shame you deleted it - but thanks for explaining it in a bit more detail. If any other current/exes receive a similar email, please share. Until I see it in front of my eyes, I'm finding it really hard to believe that the poisonous little dwarf can be this stupid.

It sounds to me as though the cult is running out of liquid assets and cash, and running out fast. Their new lawyers aren't cheap.... donations are at an all time low, as is the revenue from courses and books. Their property assets are depreciating in value throughout the world, and they have shit loads of bills to pay for their recent advertising surge.

The cult is collapsing, and collapsing hard :)
  14. auchraw Member

Quite magical! This ought to be fun to watch.
  15. black bloc Member

a desperate enemy can be more dangerous.
    UK Anonymous, keep an eye out for signs of this desperation among the scientologists here.

but be cautious, now more than ever. be on guard for dirty tricks tactics.
  16. Anonymous Member

If you have like yahoo, hotmail or other mail services that you can recover the email by going inside your trash folder, if you didnt press the delete button or dont have automatic deletion on your trash folder.
  17. **zero** Member

Wounded Animal is Wounded.

I thought that they were in desperation mode for a while now, but I think we are only a few steps away from a self-destruct sequence. We can hope that he doesn't really pass out the coolaid, but we will never know until the end.

Just be safe.
  18. Anonymous Member

Over time, as we begin to merge our pulse with that of your "church", the suppression of your followers will become increasingly difficult to maintain. Believers will become aware that salvation needn't come at the expense of their livelihood. They will become aware that the stress and their frustration that they feel is not due to Us, but a source much closer to them.
  19. Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

Desperate cult is desperate.

Anyone else have a copy of this email? I think it can be used to good effect.
  20. Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

I love a good rumor as much as anyone else, but I'm not getting excited unless I see the dox.
  21. Anonynamefag Member

Desperate cult is desperate.
  22. exOT8Michael Member

This action might actually explode the cult. Popcorn + drink....
    :))
  23. Ogsonofgroo Member

Thanks you! (beat me to it)

Probably one of the most ignored Hubbard 'mandates' evah, especially when you consider how many people have been coerced into 'loans', 're-mortgaging', 'use your credit carding', 'granny haz moolah', and the numerous other ploys to bleed the sheeples dry.
    Fucking shameless bunch of money-sucking con-artist leeches, have no ethics or shame.............hm, we knows this already too.

GAH!

RUN, don't walk, AWAY!

ouff.
  24. basil Member

I expect they spin it and say it only refers to bringing the Org into disrepute - and then refer to the 'pay by date' priority invoice paying system.

The fact that "don't spend what you don't have" is merely common sense, and as important to the individual as it is to the Org is probably either ignored or turned into something completely different.
  25. TypingChimp Member

^^^MOTHERFUCKING THIS!!! What the unholy everlasting assraping FUCK ever happened to "[STRIKE]Cocks[/STRIKE] Dox or it didn't happen"? As deeply lulzy as it is, I need proof.
  26. Swede Member

no dox no cocks
  27. COB Member

And people said I didn't work for a suppressive alien confederacy trying to dismantle Scientology. What idiots.
  28. kitfisto Member

Only a Sith deals in absolutes !!!
  29. Anonymous Member

OP here.

I'm glad to see post #3 because that corroborates what I've already seen/heard/know. I, OP, am not poster of #3 (and don't know who it is, either). The original email which caused all this stir was being kept private because the recipient thinks that exposing THEIR SPECIFIC copy might namefag them. After all, each email might just have been a little different than each other.

But it almost sounds like C of S sent out a form letter via email. What dweebs!

What ever happened to phoning? What ever happened to using snail mail? Do they think all people are chained to their computers and read email immediately? The Church of Scientology staffers have no concept at all of HOW MANY emails Scientology pumps out to their sheeples. It is overwhelming. If you think the snail mail JUNK mail is too much, you oughta see the volumes of email they send out.

Every email addy Scientology got of mine they spammed mercilessly. I asked off lists. I begged off lists. I threatened off lists. I finally just filtered out their emails. And those emails that snuck through... I just tuned them out. And each org passed on their lists to the next one. The Church of Scientology lax email policies are a spammer's wet dreams!

So they think they can send goldenrod-quality messages via email.

...a thought... Hey, Poster #3... did they COLOR the email yellow? (I'll laugh my ass off if they did.)

Anyway, yeah, I remember the 48 hours. The order was that anyone out of town had 48 hours to report in. Those who are in town were to report immediately.

I wonder how long they are giving before they expect the emails to actually be read.
  30. Re: Go up the Bridge NOW, or get OFF of it (new Miscavige orders)

The answer to this is to gather a few of these emails from different sources and compare them to each other. You'd need people who trust each other though.
  31. Anonymous Member

ROFLMAO! I haven't gotten one fucking Anonymous in the Clearwater area willing to talk to me despite putting my REAL name out numerous times and/or creating long time socks with posting records. NO ONE IN CLEARWATER is willing to talk to anyone else.

Hmm... sounds like the scientologists. They aren't talking to each other, either, right now. Everyone is afraid.

Ah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

OP
  32. Anonymous Member

Clearwater anons have v good reason to be paranoid.
  33. amaX Member

Clearwaterfag here. Do not mistake our being careful as us being afraid.
  34. RobertPaulson Member

If the Church of Scientology has as many members as they claim (8 million), and if the total cost of the bridge is about $350,000, and if all members are about half-way up the bridge ($175,000), that would mean that the total amount that the church has received (for services only-NOT including donations for no exchange) would be approximately...

$1,400,000,000,000

... or 1.4 trillion dollars!!!
  35. Anonymous Member

Most people don't get far on the Bridge, let alone "half way".
  36. tazor Member

Please tell me you don't actually take their calls? I'm sure that's why they use emails now. Caller id is a beautiful thing.

What form of communication is left for them. They get cited for pollution if they sent smoke signals. Mirror signals? Flags?

They are so screwed. :D
  37. RobertPaulson Member

I know they don't. I also know that they don't have 8 million adherents.
  38. Anonymous Member

I was referring to the Clearwater scilons.

But I can label you, too. You, specifically, were contacted by a NAMED and proven EX-scilon, but declined to communicate further.

Afraid or careful?

I'd call you afraid. Just like the rest.
  39. tazor Member

She's communicated to me. We get along fine. So I don't think it's fear.
  40. Anonymous Member

They've been known to just show up.

Last time any Sea Ogre tried to give me an ethics summons, he hand-delivered it to me. I've also received them in the mail.

I have NEVER received any real communication from C of S by email. But then again, I already mentioned, I'd block all email roads from them to me. And I left about 3 years ago. Maybe they use email more than they did back then.