Customize

Glosslip reports on the SP Times response article

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by Sponge, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Sponge Member

2. Mutante Member

Re: Glosslip reports on the SP Times response article

Oooohhh burn.
  3. Anonymous Member

"overboarding", not "water boarding"
  4. Anonymous Member

Great work from Glosslip as usual.

I know that this has been said in the other threads, but the Rathburn / Rinder quotes keep looking like building up to a coup with every read:

It looks like they want to hang Miscavige out to dry, have Rinder (or whoever) take the reins, have some Kruschev-style announcements as to how the movement lost its way and then back to BAU. These guys' motives still look suspect.
  5. Ogsonofgroo Member

Cool! <3 Glosslips!

Just fired them off a 'poon to them regarding the 80 page rebuttal fiasco from the scilons, with any luck they'll edit it into the story.

YeeHaw!

:)
  6. Avery1 Member

Glosslip is pure gold. :)))))
  7. Anonymous Member

Still no comments on her site. Wonder if we should help Dawn out a bit by backing up her story?
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^^maybe^^^ but they are not unaware, have most of the good links (including putting a link to here YAY them!), they have a few staff I think that come over and look-see too (way cool), and for a site that usually deals with dirt on celebrities and fluff, their vocification regarding the entire on-going battle is frikken awesome!
    Me loves Dawn & Glosslip!

:D
  9. Anonymous Member

Right. I meant get Anon in their before the Scifags do. Dawn hangs here, I know. :D
  10. WillyWonkanon Member

it is good that there are a lot of "high ranking" Sci exes speaking out about the dirty little secret of rampant abuse by COB.

(at some point though, you guise are gonna need to also be honest about how you may have taken that same abuse and passed it onto those below you. that's the only way the cycle is going to be broken.)
  11. AnonymousXXY Member

why not just launch a quick, knee-jerk opperation for Anon?

Lets get this glosslip article out over the internet, get it seen
  12. amaX Member

<3 Dawn!
  13. moreanonymous Member

Rathbun is still a Scientologist. Rinder has publicly stated he wants nothing more to do with Scientology. As far as i'm aware, the two are not pals or plotting together.

14. TrevAnon Member

Woot! The list is being mentioned!

15. Anonymous Member

Fuck yeah. Glosslip delivers again. :)

Hate to nitpick, but they need to lrn2history:

16. RightOn Member

Well this is certainly another win day!
    Great article by Queen on the SP Times on Glosslip AND the list was mentioned to boot.
    WOO HOO!, this is just terrific news.
    Must give Queen some love over there.
  17. TrevAnon Member

LOL they have adjusted the count of ex-scios speaking out in the article. It's been updated from 400 to 500.

Now let's get to >9000... :p
  18. Re: Glosslip reports on the SP Times response article

I never liked either of them. I won't stop if those two fucktards take over. They'd fail more then DM.
  19. Blue Goo Member

It does not have to be Rathbun and/or Rinder going for a coup. The situation with Slappy has been worsening for a long time. A lot of exes have the opinion that Scientology needs a reform and that only DM is the problem. I think that a lot of the current members think so too.

Especially most of the staff and SO have nothing to lose and might be very ready for a change. These people are just aching for a new shiny leader, and somebody will be stepping up.

Maybe it is a good idea to think about what then. The fight is not over, and if DM is replaced with someone that actually can manage a cult, it might get a lot more difficult to expose the con.

Goo
  20. Uncle Bruce Member

This is my expectation. There has been so much heat put on DM of late that the overall evils of the cult are starting to fade into the background. I remember when Sue Hubbard ET AL went to jail and the guardians office was "disbanded" the cult PR line was that a few bad apples were removed and now the rest of the barrel was sweet. It worked, for a short while, until it became obvious it was a case of "same shit, different bucket."
    I'm hoping that the upcoming SP Times stories will be more general and less focused on DM. Todays editorial tends to point that way. Waiting for next Sunday.