Customize

Global Simon Wiesenthal Center Award Protest

Discussion in 'Rest of the World' started by anonakatie, Apr 25, 2011.

1. anonakatie Member

1. You no doubt have read the SWC/Tom Cruise thread.
      Obviously he is getting the award on May 5 in LA. But there are branches of the SWC in NY, Buenos Aires, Paris, Toronto, Jerusalem and Aventura(Florida). See addresses here:
      http://www.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=lsKWLbPJLnF&b=4441299

Would any of you be interested in a coordinated protest with other cells where there are SWC branches?

Oh noesss, proposing global!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

I can do New York. But only if others are coming and the NY anons don't do their usual somewhat childish harrassing style protesting. I am not going to sing "suck my fucking dick" to the Wiesenthal people. But I'm totally in for something tasetful.
  3. anonakatie Member

There will be others in NY including me. Please pm me and lets talk further details.
    You should understand that that style of protesting does not apply to everybody nor every situation.
    That frankly is not my style, and others that would come would be appropriate for the situation.
  4. xenubarb Member

I've spoken with some Socalanons, and we have a problem with this. It's going to be extremely difficult to avoid reaping bad press at this event in Beverley Hills. There probably won't be masked protesters outside.

This does not mean we won't be there...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. moarxenu Member

I trust Socalanon hivemind on this. Does "There probably won't be masked protesters outside' mean there will be unmasked anons inside, like at the event?