Customize

Glib & Tory's Raid on LRH Way, Jan.10th

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

2. the anti Member

Re: Glib & Tory's Raid on LRH Way, Jan.10th

post from OCMB

protest_0105.jpg
  3. Optimisticate Member

Good job ladies! Two women can wield a hell of a lot of power and you two sure did it! Thanks for the info, the update, and the video.

"Don't talk to them, they're SP's."

Tory handled that well!
  4. timthephoto Member

i stopped watching tory's videos after the old bitch blocked me on YT, she's also blocked loads a decent anons - silly cow
  5. Herro Member

lol u mad?
  6. RightOn Member

nice job guise!!
  7. skollie Member

Great job ladies!
  8. timthephoto Member

i didn't think so but there again i wouldn't would i? (if i was mad), i do admit to generally being bitter & twisted like the most neurotic ex partner and so full of hate that al-kye-dah can look like a kindergarten child with slapped legs.

but srs - why would i wanna watch/uprate vids if a poster doesn't even want me in their channel? especially with a connection restricted to 7gigs a month
  9. Smurf Member

Curious what you said to lead her to block you. Active Scilons post their propaganda horseshit in the comments section of my videos all the time, and I will delete & block them.

The purpose of the comments section is to talk about THE VIDEO, good or bad.
  10. Anonymous Member

How to get round being blocked from viewing?

Sign out of Youtube, then watch it. You just can't comment.

Simple.
  11. Herro Member

lol u mad.
  12. timthephoto Member

i never said a negative thing, not on YT, here, esmb or anywhere
    slating her, as far as i'm concerned is off target
  13. Anonymous Member

NOVA Construction must now be the go-to construction company for the cult. NOVA will allow the cult to work the untrained and unskilled Sea Org members. NOVA doesn't care how much abuse is heaped on the SO workers.

NOVA did the Oak Cove and Ft. Harrison Hotel renos and then after some fancy footwork, NOVA won the final bid for the Super Power Bldg. completion.

NOVA is notorious for cutting costs by using cheaper materials in place of the recommended materials from the architects/engineers/designers.

NOVA owner Chip Hardy also has his own slave labor thing going on. Here in Clearwater, the cult has a wood mill where furniture used to be manufactured. Now, the mill will produce a mock-up of an item and that item is shipped to Hardy's factory in China. It's mass produced. Cheap product.

The few remaining cult members with any money think that their donations are going for exquisite remodels with top-of-the-line furnishings, but what they're getting is equivalent to a pile of shit spray painted gold.
  14. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  15. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

1) This is glib's video, not Tory's.

2) BAAAAWWW!!!

I find it astounding how Tommy Davis can say there's no such thing as disconnection when Roy the Security Guards tells the Scilons "Don't talk to the SP's" (at 5:00).

No wait... I WOULD find it astounding if I didn't know he was a constant liar.
  16. Anonymous Member

I will just post this again. They started moving cars off the parking lot in November.

hwlogp.jpg
  17. PodPeople Member

Wonder if Nova Construction knows if that past pesky asbestos thingy was done correctly. Here's an excerpt from FinallyFree, Oct 28, 2009, (on ESMB) about reno's in 1990's and asbestos in Big Blue. I remember some kind of flap in the 70's when first acquired and reno's began and then I think in early 80's with yet more reno's (do they ever end?). Either City or County busted 'em, but not sure why, just that they did. I found another posting about this former Cedars of Lebanon Hospital being listed as an official asbestos site, but haven't fact checked it. It would, again, explain the early demise of staff, especially with cancer. Note: LAD = LA Org Day

"I was on staff during the 1990 renovations. I volunteered and loved doing the demos. I demo’d some walls on the basement level of LAD and man are those buildings built sturdy! The walls were SUCH a pain the ass to demo. They were steel rebar with steel mesh sheets strapped to the rebar with steel ties (like twisty ties for bread only metal and thick) which were then sprayed with cement plaster. Those building were built to last. Then you had to use a pick ax to tear down the steel mesh underneath. It was a lot of work.

I hated working on the weekends, but I insisted on demoing my own office – yeah *that* was FUN. I also used a sledge hammer to flatten the air ducts they pulled out of the building – those were the thickest, strongest air ducts I have ever seen. I think they were also made out of steel.

Then there was this flap – kept all hush hush of course, no need to scare off the cash cows now. The ceiling tiles were discovered to have been made out of asbestos, the demo’s were halted and they (PAC Reno’s) had to find and hire a VERY expensive environmental company to come in and remove the asbestos – you know all legal and proper like.

I was paying attention. I notice that all the RPF’ers and other PAC staff were called off and all work stopped (shocker to see the S.O. do something like that so I was instantly curious). Well when those professional asbestos removers showed up guess what – THEY HAD ON FULL HAZMAT GEAR. Masks, suits, gloves, special boots. There was even a special truck they brought in to place the asbestos and take it away.

All I could think about was why the HELL didn’t everyone else who had been working on it have that gear on? Why were staff and public around this area that required all that gear to remove? NO public, staff, S.O. member or RPF member had ANY gear other than those paper surgical masks on.

Funny – I didn’t think if this when I read about the Freewinds…..

BTW – I never saw so many S.O. members get RPF’ed in one short period of time as when the PAC Base renovations were started. At the time I thought of it as convienent. Now I see it as more than coincidence. The idea that people were RPF’ed just to get those done cheaper breaks my heart to think about. "
  18. timthephoto Member

not quite, i'm not gonna force comms with sum1 who just doesn't wanna speak - she's just gone for me & i thought i'd just leave a snipe about it, in the open
  19. the anti Member

i say message her and ask whats up
  20. Anonymous Member

Not to totally derail this thread, but NOVA doesn't give a shit about the asbestos or mold or any other bad things that fester in old buildings because SO members do the demo work all by themselves before NOVA brings their workers onto the job. Maybe the demo work is all done on the hush-hush now because of the stink with the asbestos laden ceiling tiles on the demo you were part of. That way no one has to find those pesky asbestos thingies and the cult won't have to pay for the experts to come in and remove them.
  21. Anonymous Member

Kit used to be posted in Las Vegas.

KIT FINN

Kit Finn | Facebook
  22. PodPeople Member

Just sayin, perhaps you missed the point (don't flame me now, but follow.) The Cedar Lebanon Hospital was/is an official asbestos site. Scientology management ordered renovations from the beginning of acquisitions to present.
    Hazmat teams entered. No staff or public prior or during were given notice, much less masks. Does that about cover the story?

Kinda like freewinds, or should we cover that here now too? Not sure.
  23. Anonymous Member

It seems that the ladies pissed off the OSAbots.. the buffoons are chatting about it on Religious Freedom Watch:

1/10/10:

I came out of AO this evening after having great wins on the Basics and saw Tory. She was doing her usual harassment with another Anonymous, Casper I was told is his name. It made me wonder if someone would go to their houses doing what they do to the Scientologists how Tory and Casper would react.

I then said to myself that it was not worth the efforts because they are just showing their true colors and hatred they spew day in day out. Despite the fake love Tory preaches on the internet deep inside she knows she is a hate monger.

All she has managed to do is promote Scientology. Sane people can see through her lies.

Today:

Tory Christman comes to the Church on L. Ron Hubbard Way with *Glib* harassing parishioners, taking their pictures and post them to hate sites.

*Casper* and *Mark Lowell* have dedicated their lives to just harass members of the Church of Scientology.

However, if anything like that would be done to them they would be screaming bloody murder.

I know they call it Free Speech but we know it's just a farce.

I propose that SPL members get together and organize an information campaign about these individuals.
  24. Sponge Member

^LOL an "information campaign". They are fucking useless.
  25. kristijoyk Member

I just went and read every single post on Religous Freedom watch. It took me all of 15 mins. What a truly pathetic bunch of people.
  26. Ogsonofgroo Member

Oh you brave person, I feels for ya !
    The last time I did that I needed a hand full of aspirins and a bottle of scotch, a puke bucket, and a couple of hours watching a bad movie (which was terrible, but far better than the spew posted over there!) to de-gauss.
    IMHO calling them pathetic is being nice, nasty-pathetic-fuck-wits approaches the truth.
  27. Herro Member

One must be careful that one does not become what one beholds.
  28. JustSomeWoman Member

You be dickwad? Didkwads get no appreciation from anyone, not even from other dickwads like you.

D:IF
  29. JustSomeWoman Member

according to the California Contractor registration board California Licensing: Contractor, engineer, architect, surveyor, landscape architect registration, license guide there are no entries for either of OCA or NOVA as licensed contractors.

Go Figure, or not, as the case may be.
  30. Anonymous Member

That's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, don't you think?
  31. Herro Member

Note even in the same neighborhood.
  32. i'mglib Member

You know, to be honest, I do struggle with the idea of putting public Scientologist's pictures on the internet.

On the one hand, we would scream bloody murder.

On the other hand, we could say, Yeah, but they started it. I mean, how long has RFW been around? Ten years? And how much crap have they put about people that they have no business talking about? Including photos. So they're just getting a very small taste of their own medicine. One could argue that if they had been more savvy, the WOULD have used Youtube and message boards, like we do. They're just not as smart and sophisticated as we are. They seem to copy whatever Anonymous does, though, just a year or so later.

Anyway, I still struggle with the idea. The one positive side is that there are always relatives who pore over videos look for messages about public Scientologists and Sea Org, looking for relatives. I know I would.
  33. the anti Member

notice how all they talk about is how great they are and that we just want to destroy everything that is good and true (HAHA)

remember kids, cults believe they are the only ones that can save the world

adults I don't care so much about, kids on the other hand

protest_0035.jpg
  34. Herro Member

There are no easy answers for these questions. At least you ask them of yourself. Much respect. (Srsly)
  35. pooks Member

I'm not positive as it's been over 25 years since I've seen him, but that looks like former
    GO Boston PR guy John Eberhard
  36. BigBeard Member

Aside from the potential asbestos issue, based on what they knew at the time Cedars was built to stand up to earthquakes. Hence all the reinforcing found in the walls.

Is there any requirement for inspections of these "renos" to make sure they meet current state and city earthquake standards?

Considering what happened in Haiti, I don't think the state or city would be very happy if they found out this had been ignored.

BigBeard
  37. Scintellanon Member

"A DIVISION OF"

To the outer world, this looks soooo corporate...

Saw that phrase recently here:

Golden Era Productions - Church of Scientology International
    [IMG]
    "A division of the Church of Scientology
    International, Golden Era Productions is located
    on a 500-acre property in Southern California."

In scienospeak divisions are the "command channels?"

How utterly strange... The IRS should raid them to turn over each 'division's' books, since they are declaring such entities exist, as they mimic WOG talk in the real world....