Customize

Gigantic loophole coming up

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous1827, Mar 21, 2008.

1. Anonymous1827 Member

Gigantic loophole coming up

Scientologists (being the paranoid bunch they are) are now convinced that we have a leader, or multiple leaders, and are currently hellbent on finding them. I'm sure you've all seen their propaganda video 'exposing' them, statements released about them, and other desperate attempts to try and discover who they are. Keep in mind they also have to deal with orginising the next counter-protest at as many orgs as possible, track down maskless Anons, spend heaps of money on more videos and websites for us to laugh at, terrible ''loll u guys arnt changing shit'' trolling attempts, etc. I think you see the point I'm getting at here - they're beggining to become overstretched, and we're starting to see the perfect loophole for some operations.

Anyone remember the org stats? For those who dont, this is a system where the OSA have 'points' for defending Scientology. This is basically stuff like countering negative comments on blogs, and they gain these points to add to their stats by how well they counter this. For example, if I posted a comment on a Sciblog insulting Hubbard, they would lose stats, but if they responded critisising me, they'd regain some of those stats depending on how well they did it - that's the basic outline of things. I've attached a .txt of how it works (OSA document).

So, what I'm getting at is a set date for a massive stat-crashing day. Perhaps a week or so from now, we're all still resting from the epic Ides, but if we rally on our home turf (internets) and mass lower stats, OSA morale will drop, and their desperate attempts at trying to raise these stats will be lulz worthy. The reason I suggest we do it soon is while the OSA is busy, and this will catch them off guard completely.

So, what do you think? Can we build from this idea?
  2. A_nonchalant Member

Re: Gigantic loophole coming up

Don't we do this every Staturday? ;) IIRC OSA's stats are due Thursday at 2 PM, so Wednesday and early Thursday are designated "Staturday". Hits 'em before they can respond, so they have to show Little David how the graph hits bottom and keeps digging.
  3. iaxiloll Member

Many internets to you .
    Never forget , We are Anonymous
    So needless to say , we do not forget.
    One website against the internet ??? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Powww.
    Tom did not bring any caek so his party is over.
  4. Anonymous1827 Member

Yes, but these days are relatively small in comparison to what we could muster if given notice while before. Remember, attacking from all sides in a single day is better then doing it over a long period of time. Many people wouldn't have heard of Staturday, so that's why I'm suggesting we spread awareness and properly launch it in a huge strike and take the OSA by storm and complete surprise. It's something every Anon can do, and en masse + this unique oppotunity coming up, as described above, it can do some serious damage.
  5. AnonNow Member

STATURDAY! Get involved!
  6. anon5754 Member

This is certainly relevant to my interests.

What are valid targets? Do they have to be actual Scientology endorsed sites, or can they be popular web destinations?

Need lists of targets and bulletpoint copypasta for rewording and recycling.

If we had 100 targets we could poast up a nice "if your post ends in xx go to hxxp://" threads on a /b/ every few hours and invite the /i/nsurgency to also play. The only objections from /b/tards have been about doing stuff IRL for the moral good, nobody but Scientologists will complain about trolling via the Internets for the lulz.

Staturday sounds like it should be a Saturday though.

Also, what's a "TM infringement"?
  7. XenuChan Member

I'm willing to get in on this. Just point me in the right direction...
  8. WMAnon Member

alt.religion.scientology is the best bet for getting noticed by OSA, they were watching that back when Magoo was in. BeliefNet is another one that has plenty of pro-Scientology crap, or at least neutral, but they're pretty liberal with the banhammer. These forums probably don't get checked, or at least aren't targets for the stats, otherwise we'd have a lot more "Scientology is wonderful and you're all just a bunch of commie-nazi-marcabian-german-psychiatry bigots who hate freedom!!!!!!11!!" posts.
  9. Re: Gigantic loophole coming up

Definately news://alt.religion.scientology

I think YouTube comments count too, but probably only certain videos such as the TC video from January and The Truth About Scientology migrated from YTMND and I don't know which others

http://www.topix.net/forum/religion/scientology might count

news sites that allow comments by the likes of bgodly, Terryeo etc probably count.

While us sharp witted Anony are quick to purge infiltrators, they might still be some here - consider that they get stats not just for "LRH is wise please try CoS it is gr8" they also get stats for derailing discussion away from their crimes, such as instigating infighting between critics
  10. Manumission Member

11. Anonymous1827 Member

I'm aware of Staturday, but I had no idea people were still doing it - I haven't seen a Staturday thread for weeks now. That's because the online side of this battle is falling slightly as we seem to be concentrating on the protests more, which is understandable, but remember, the internet is Scientology's Vietnam already, and we've seen what we're capable of in past raids. Plus, this gives people who can't make it to any RL events to do their part. Basically think of this as a well co-ordinated, HUEG Staturday planned a while before as a massive online strike to take the OSA by storm - they won't expect it. It's an amplified Staturday, that's what it is.

What we need is a good list of targets and some good copypasta to save typing essays every time, and a good date. Next Saturday, anyone?
  12. AnonNow Member

STATURDAY! is every Thursday morning, OSA stats are correlated 2pm Thursdays, so if you've got a couple of hours on Wednesday night or Thursday morning to go through the news sites, blogs ect... and post well thought out, well written rebuttals to Sci posts every little bit helps..
    Despite no posts in the last week or so on this particular forum, have no fear, STATURDAY! is still going on.
  13. anon.il Member

o lawd, is dis sum insurgency?

I'm seriously in favor, lets do this thing.

Also, is it just me or does this attached doc looks alot like instructions for making a game? :3

I can see it now: "OSA: Internet Police!"
  14. Xenu's Thong Member

LOL!
    Admission?
  15. Hostile Member

16. radboy Member

first we need to do recon and find the top 10 or so sights that the OSA use for their stats. then we can make revorvations for them to dine IN HEL.... I mean make then less confortable.
  17. UnknownEntity Member

or this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwj0gLriTnk

But let's now work on a list of sites:

http://tinyurl.com/2c6pld
    alt.religion.scientology
    http://www.topix.net/forum/religion/scientology
    http://www.scientologymyths.info/

USERS
    Jefferson P. Clark
    Bgodley
    Luana1980
    mikebert
    graydude
    John Wood
    Johnalexwood
    jmatlock
    ppedersen
    dotherighthing
    nyfael
    SeanC
    janewith7
    Terryeo

Don't forget to In B4 !
  18. SPanon Member

Anyone care to explain how do I win in the stat game step by step?
  19. UnknownEntity Member

Step 1. Go to a site OSA uses for their stats

Step 2. Produce more negative comments than they can handle

Step 3. PROFIT
  20. Jack the dog Member

I really like the idea. Are we doing anything to make this offical?

The only thing I'd warn you about is flooding. Make sure your comments are wide spread amoung many forums and blogs. If we consentrait(sP) our fire on one or two places, then you know that they're going to claim we were trying to bring down their forum or something like that.

But yeah, let's get this rolling.
  21. Re: Gigantic loophole coming up

scientologymyths.info :D
  22. saerat Member

operation statcrash =F
  23. Re: Gigantic loophole coming up

I say we try to set a specific date, so some people can "plan" around it. (Like a Wednesday night)

Doing all of that in addition to the "normal" Saturdays.
  24. Anonymous132 Member

This could be a VERY good idea. Anything we can do to stretch the Scilon's budget and manpower is only going to help us. I say for each Staturday we set aside maybe 5 good places and go at it there. I'd say just one, but as previously mentioned the people who own the site might see it as an attack on them.

Of course, another idea would be to set aside a list of maybe 20 sites and have everyone try to post something in one of those sites every day. I'm sure there's enough of us to seriously screw with their stats that way.
  25. Re: Gigantic loophole coming up

While it is great to waste their time, frustrate them and also get the message out at the same time, keep in mind this is "their game" and making them lose their own game is funny but drains our time as well. :D

That being said, it sounds like a fun passtime when there isn't anything else going on.
  26. enthetanon Member

What sites, pls? any suggestions appreciated, apologies for being a noob here...

- N Θ
  27. An0nand0n Member

Awesome. TBH, I'd never heard of Staturday till I read this thread. Count me in, sounds like good plan.
  28. UnknownEntity Member

What About Wednesday The 8th?
    Then we have enough time to spread the word
  29. UnknownEntity Member

Staturday >9000
    Wednesday April 9th

Step 1. Go to a site OSA uses for their stats
    http://tinyurl.com/2c6pld
    alt.religion.scientology
    http://www.topix.net/forum/religion/scientology
    http://www.scientologymyths.info/
    http://denver.yourhub.com/Englewood/Stories/Faith/Church-News/Story~444238.aspx
    http://www.kaboodle.com/za/browse?st=item&q=scientology&&br=k:Blog;

Scilon Users:
    Curioser
    Jefferson P. Clark
    Bgodley
    Luana1980
    mikebert
    graydude
    John Wood
    Johnalexwood
    jmatlock
    ppedersen
    dotherighthing
    nyfael
    SeanC
    janewith7
    Notanon
    Terryeo
    Dave Stone

Step 2. Produce more negative comments than they can handle
    • The Church of Scientology wants to make this battle about Anonymous. Do not let them. This is also not about dianetics, this is about scientology's crimes.
      The Church of Scientology has much to answer for. We do not.

• Have fun, just troll :p
    Step 3. PROFIT
    Spread The Word!
    Reference:
    Original Downstat thread:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/showthread.php?t=1787&highlight=staturday

Discuss Operation Staturday >9000 Here:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/showthread.php?p=124999#post124999
  30. UnknownEntity Member

I messed up the date, Staturday is on Wednesday of course, so it's the 9th, not the 8th
  31. Spot Member

Calling it "staturday." :D
  32. Anonymous55 Member

This is something the 'chans might enjoy doing. Trolling scilons? doubleplusgood on account of their retarded reactions, if they ever get a chance between marking downstats.
  33. tn5421 Member

"doubleplusungood"

....just kidding.
  34. Re: Gigantic loophole coming up

This is an EXCELLENT idea. I will personally make sure that /b/ hears of this starting Wednesday morning. The *chan's will probably love this.

What we really need though is some good copypasts tailored to /b/. Give me some time and I'll try to come up with something, but I am certainly open to suggestions.
  35. UnknownEntity Member

Tomorrow is the big day!