Customize

Getting newfags started derail (with Anon-DJ being a tit)

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

I actually agree with you, having something that would kinda give them a rundown before throwing them to the lions so to speak,
  2. Anonymous Member

Wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference in your case....
  3. Anonymous Member

aww your so sweet.... >.>
  4. Anonymous Member

This was awesome, thanks so much. Very informative. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Holy shit! That's like the only nice thing you've said to me since you darkened this site!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. veravendetter Member

Is Scientology still going?
  7. Anon Mob Member

Yes, it just went quiet. The wolves are scared of us sheep XD
  8. Anonymous Member

Actually its not. but yeah I'm like alcohol apparently, I darken everything I touch. :)
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  10. Anonymous Member

11. Anonymous Member

agr
    agree
  12. Anonymous Member

What web browser and version are you using? The javascript on the page works for me in Firefox 21 and Chrome 27. I don't have access to Internet Explorer 10 but it should work on that, no lower versions.
    Safari 7 and Opera 15 are the lowest versions it should work on.
  13. Anonymous Member

SeaMonkey
  14. Anonymous Member

The latest SeaMonkey is version 2.17 and the javascript works all the way back to version 2.12
    Please tell us you're not using SeaMonkey from more than 5 versions ago.. :eek:
  15. Anonymous Member

Which is what I have.
  16. Anonymous Member

There are alot of vids on youtube about how anonymous is in league with Al-Queda and stuff. Its bull, but it might actually get people believing it.
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anonymous Member

^^ zeitgeist
  19. Anonymous Member

This is all just a plot by Sue to have Miranda erased from WWP history. You guys realize that right?
  20. Recently a video purporting to be from Anonymous warned the English Defence League it was going to be attacked until it was destroyed. (The EDL oppose the increasing islamisation of Britain through the imposition of sharia). If Anonymous is serious about Scientology's nefarious ambitions, why can't it see and help with this greater danger? Scientology cannot be understood without the character of Hubbard -so he has to be studied. His exposure as a lying and evil fraud immediately underminds his invention.
    Everything in Islam can be traced to Mohammed. Why is he not being studied in the precise systematic way by such people as Bill Warner? Here's some reasons why there is no excuse for not doing so:

The similarities between LRH and Mohammed.
    (taken from Citizen Warrior blog)

1. They both started their own religion. I don't mean that a religion sprung up to preserve their teachings; I mean they themselves started the religious organization.

2. They were intensely opposed to criticism of themselves or their religious doctrines.

3. Made their followers believe that even criticial thoughts about the founder or the religion was a sin.

4. Encouraged their followers to see the world as "us" and "them," considered "them" to be enemies, and recommended physically attacking or weakening the enemies.

5. Started out with rather peaceful teachings, and then gradually escalated the teachings into more and more divisive ideas with open hostility to non-members of the religion.

6. They both reserved their strongest hatred toward those who were once members of their religion and who then rejected it (toward apostates).

7. They both behaved like sociopaths. A sociopath has no empathy for other people, feels no remorse or guilt, and is focused mainly on "winning."

8. They were both very clever.

9. They were both capable of evoking strong loyalty in their followers.

10. They both violated the "laws of the land" at will.

11. They were both proponents of deceit.

12. Both Hubbard and Mohammad were megalomaniacs. They wanted to rule the world.

13. They both made a lot of money by ripping off other people.

14. They both established the rule that if you are a member of the religion, you can't believe in anything else.

15. They both encouraged their followers to devote their lives to the religion because that was the only way to save mankind from a terrible fate.

16. They both spurred on their followers with promises of great happiness for those who exerted themselves for the cause. And threatened them with warnings of great suffering for those who slacked.

17. They both exempted themselves from the rules they laid down for their followers.

18. The official religious doctrine changed as the personal circumstances of the founders changed.