Customize

Getting into Obamas book!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Silent, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iaxiloll Member

Re: Getting into Obamas book!

The ball is in your court Mr. Preseeedint sir.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6491euJ437k&feature=channel_page]YouTube - CNN : Barack Obama takes oath.[/ame]
  2. Re: Getting into Obamas book!

Reminds me of Satans biggest lie is to make the world think he doesn't exist.
  3. twistedpuppet Member

Her bio on imdb.com doesn't mention the name Annika. However, it does mention her ex-husband Jack Ryan. It says that her maiden name was Zimmerman.

Jeri Ryan - Biography
  4. anonymusicz Member

THIS

Been one year of protesting, two times being tailed in my vehicle, and over 9000 hours in front of/inside of their org/staff and they have yet to drop dox on me.

OSA is too failtarded to do much against Obama.
  5. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

^ I hear failcult can't even stop us from getting our masks signed by their posterboi :D
  6. Nataku Member

7. Pacifist Member

Trudat. Well, no, Satan is fiction, but still, the point remains. Don't let your guards down until Tiny Dave is thrown in [strike]jail[/strike] a cat carrier. As the cult falls further, they will get more desperate - a cornered rat is dangerous, and I'd rather that rat not have my dox.
  8. Anonynamefag Member

fix'd
  9. anonymusicz Member

10. Zak McKracken Member

11. TheBitch Member

12. cubby Member

why don't you fuck off, useless?
  13. TheBitch Member

NO U!

Boy, all those mouseclicks are paying off gangbusters, amirite? Become the spin, or the spin becomes you. Nuff said.
  14. anonymusicz Member

Actually, the fact we made top ten makes a good citation in a particular encyclopedic reference volume. To top it off, the citation comes from a .gov domain. Pure win there.

And the fact that 10 people brought it up in conversation today when asked "Did you go and vote on change.gov?"
  15. Re: Getting into Obamas book!

^^^
    THIS!

The paper tiger has no teeth.
  16. Anonynamefag Member

Trufax? Where was this?
  17. Zak McKracken Member

translation: Same reason you don't?
    Delicious caewk, fun for everyone!
  18. rummychick99 Member

Apparently, most of you have never been involved in the backstabbing cloak and dagger DC political machine -except the former spy Boris.

Please talk to the OT8 who posts here. Read his lawsuit.

Obama ran on the word "change" but the reality is this...he put the Clinton machine back into power. There could be all kinds of reasons for this.

What you need to understand is that Clinton has helped the Scientologists and that is not tin foil conspiracy. Ask your OT8. Read his lawsuit.

Why did Clinton help the Scienotologists? I don't know. Do they have something on him? I don't know.

I do know the Clinton Machine is back in power and you need to recognize what that means.

Just ask your OT8 before you start shouting the words tin foil and conspiracy.
  19. cubby Member

20. Zak McKracken Member

I know why, but I accidentally the entire
  21. Adanon Member

Yep. I'm afraid that I'd mistaken her "Pre-Borg" character name for her actual name. So ultimately Jeri Zimmerman became Jeri Ryan and played a character named Annika Hansen who was taken over by a Borg Hive whereupon that character lost it's name, becoming Seven of Nine. Amidst all of this, she managed (quite incidently) to kick a few lulz into what would otherwise have been a fairly dry political campaign by causing now president Obama's ostensibly sincere opponent in his Senate race to be replaced by a raving lunatic.

Your Googlefu is stong!

But I thought this whole track had been domed already lol
  22. anonymusicz Member

irl people asking me in convos today.

Please, see other thread, and ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!!
  23. Anon-007 Member

We are finally in the only "black book" that counts :)
  24. Etain Member

It's entirely possible; former Pres. Clinton mentioned having a Sci room mate back in college and stated that he was a nice guy. Someone mentioned that it's likely that the ex roomie of his had private info on the ex-president that he wanted kept under wraps.

This is a concerning development and we need to watch this carefully. It's possible that the Clinton's may try to persuade the new president to pass over the Scientology issue. We can't let that happen.
  25. **zero** Member

Hold on guys. Clinton isn't even 100% CONFIRMED in yet, and although it might look like she will get in, I don't think she will have an impact on this issue either way. I don't like getting into politics, but I think you all are over thinking the issue.

I have no faith in government. In fact, I won't be surprised if nothing comes of this, because that's what I expected from the beginning. But we really sent a clear message to Obama and his team, that the cult can no longer be ignored. Usually, their reputation/job would be in jeopardy for even considering issues out of the mainstream and what the lobbyist want, but now they are faced with what the people actually want. Or at least the people and sock puppets on that website.
  26. Swarm Theory Member

Enough with the fucking scifag bullshit.

These facts are irrefutable:

1) Scientology is NOT fucking powerful. The only evidence of that is the dumbasses who joined it and got railroaded out of it running with their tails between their legs.

2) Fair Game was developed by talentless hacks with little more creativity than to bump you on the street, follow you with cameras and smell pussy everywhere.

3) Let Swarm Theory worry about D.C. politics.

4) Bernie Madoff made paupers out of a shit-ton of Hollywood Scientology types. Who would have known that simply talking shite on the internet about the economy and banks would have so seriously damaged those douchebags. Well, Swarm Theory.

5) Attack, attack, and attack.

6) Put the bong pipe down and read Sun Tzu's the Art of War if you want to understand how real tactical planning can take down even this bizzaro world ponzi scheme.

7) Who would have known that attacking the "reputation" of credit swaps would cause the implosion of real estate - severely crippling all that real estate investment of the Church of Scientology and thus its over-leveraged ass? Swarm Theory.

8) Attack, attack, and attack.

9) You have nothing to fear but fear itself.

10) Keep doing what you have been doing and let noone but those who have shown and proven themselves protective of the collective have anything worthwhile to say - unless they suggest another Agent Pubeit style thing, then go with it - cuz I like creaming myself.

That is all.

Go back to the pussy bitch shit about image and wanker worry about chicago style politics and dc style politics.

Meanwhile I will make sure Swarm Theory clears the path in politics and economics so you can put the magic silver sword of Daemoncles into its heart...

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

*steals all your chocolate chip cookies on the way out the door*
  27. incog712 Member

The bastard stole our cookies. Get to the situation room.
  28. BenMacklin Member

rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble, rabble,
  29. Zak McKracken Member

GTFO MY COOKIES
  30. Re: Getting into Obamas book!

Robble, robble, robble.
    [IMG]
  31. Re: Getting into Obamas book!

Free tutoring for how to make shorter, less ghey lists: Lesson One.

1)You make women seem smart.
    2)Quit posting obvious shit.
    3)Choke. Die.
    4)Thanks for your time.

This concludes today's lesson plan.
  32. Zak McKracken Member

Thank you for detecting the (obvious) OSA. Your loyalty to the cause will not be forgotten.
  33. Re: Getting into Obamas book!

Oh look! One of those predictably pretentious goons who think namedropping some outdated literature makes them an expert. Let me know when the next time you've needed to outflank a scifag platoon is.

PS Sun Tzu licked cock. Alexander The Great FTW.
  34. tofuman Member

Now get your ass to work Obama.
  35. Re: Getting into Obamas book!

Mods, can you prune more of this stupid shit out?

Personally, I don't think think swarm is OSA but he's derailing the thread and that's not cool since this thread's SRS BSNS, yo!

(Oh, and BTW: anon has access to the same literature as OSA (including the "tech") and has read Sun Tzu. It's damm useful in Starcraft. Zergrush FTW!)
  36. Silent Member

Maybe we could send Obamas staff an email and ask them on the whereabouts of the book, or an update on what is going on with the ideas?
  37. cubby Member

=/
  38. A.Non Hubbard Member

Oh yes, because nothing is more effective than an email asking about a low-priority situation in the first 48 hours of an administration.
  39. Skeptic1337 Member

No this shit is important.

I mean listen to the mans speech yesturday.

We are dealing with 2 wars, an economic meltdown not seen since the great depression, unemployment about to baloon to double digits, gaza tomfoolery, who knows what else.

He needs to drop everything and read the citizens book like yesturday. legalizing pot and taxing a cult will pull us out of this.

Can't believe it wasn't his first executive order. Goes to show you...can't trust him!
  40. star eht Member

tax the cult, it help the economy.
    no wait...
    tax the cult, use money gained to help economy

it'S not like they use their money to good use anyway
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.