Customize

Genocide advocated

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Boggle, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Boggle Member

At 33:00 of this seemingly harmless and rambling video, an Independent Scientologist enthusiastically calls for concentration camps and mass murder of over 20 million human beings. This brings to light a disturbing aspect of the Scientology philosophy.

The shameless manner in which this is asserted makes it noteworthy.

This is a reminder that within Hubbard's teachings is the recurring message that Scientologists have the right to destroy other human beings.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. The Internet Member

And here I thought the Scientologists just wanted to help the able to be more able.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Boggle Member

As far as I know this is the first time an Independent Scientologist has openly called for the killing of an entire class of people: the "SPs."
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Quentinanon Member

Remember that "independent" scilons are still scientologists who believe in Hubbard's notions of "SPs" and "DBs" along with "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause", "Dispose of them quietly and without sorrow", "Ruin them utterly if you can", etc.
  5. Ruining 20 million SP's is no simple task though is it?
  6. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Lilly your conversation with Sweetcakes64 is in the Dome. I added a special picture because you like pictures of Barbies.