Customize

Gawker: "Scientology Leader David Miscavige: Still A Scary, Insane Psychopath"

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by AnonymousNow, Aug 2, 2009.

1. RHill Member

2. Optimisticate Member

Re: Gawker: "Scientology Leader David Miscavige: Still A Scary, Insane Psychopath"

I found stills of the 2007 New Year's event where they showed the video and Tom & Katie are shown clapping wildly to the psych's getting gunned down. It's only stills tho, and not the video of the presentation (which was removed from vimeo in May).

The Church of Scientology: a hate group?
  3. Vir Member

Re: Gawker: "Scientology Leader David Miscavige: Still A Scary, Insane Psychopath"

No. Those stills are from videos we have seen.

We have seen footage of

- The IAS anniversary in 2006
    - The 2007 new years event which follows up on that. (This is the one we have seen the most.)

Both show grenades blowing up stuff (recycled graphics). Neither shows machinegunning of psychs.

We haven't seen stills from the London event. Either they used different illustrations there, or the newspaper mischaracterized the illustrations.
  4. Anonynamefag Member

28slgcy.png

Fourth result in a Google search. WhoIsDavidMiscavige is fifth.
  5. Optimisticate Member

OK, my memory is muddled. Maybe from pscyh drugs or something. I thought I remembered Machine Gun Sally from the New Year's event. Will keep looking :)
  6. XenuPhobic Member

Is it just me or is gawker down right now? Tinfoil hats anyone?
  7. TinyDancer Member

Awesome! Thanks.
  8. Anonymous Member

Down for me too.
  9. AnonymousXXY Member

XD
    I cant even see the vid yet, its so hot and the traffic is so intense the site has slowed to a crawl

Edit: Or its just down for everyone :confused:
    TIN FOIL HATS ON!
  10. Anonymous Member

ddos, maybe?
  11. NCSP Member

I'm getting "Error 8-8008: Site has gone exterior"
  12. AnonymousXXY Member

Did anybody manage to get the vid before the site went down? YouTube now pl0x
  13. Sponge Member

It's loading very intermittently and slow.
  14. Anonymous Member

Kinda like when its being hit by a large number of hits over and over???
  15. Sponge Member

Yes, identical symptoms.
    Also, there were tinfoil moonbats scratching and battering my window at the time.
    We can only dream of such footbullets.
  16. Anonymous Member

what video?
  17. Optimisticate Member

After leaving the puter to do its job for about 10 minutes, I came back to find the web page had loaded only partially.

I got this at the bottom: Failed to load comments, please try again later

Sumpin's up.
  18. AnonymousNow Member

Wtf, gawker is down in nyc. And for some reason google news won't pick up the sp times article. Yet we get tons of scilon press releases? Wtf? Off topic, we need a battle plan to deal with this "american chronicle" cos mouthpeice that seeks to flood google news.
  19. Optimisticate Member

I was whinging about the google issue in another thread. Methinks thar's a scilon in the ranks there somewhere, although glosslip's coverage on it has gotten picked up. I did a search for ANY news being picked up from the SPT site, and just about everything on their site has been picked up except for the m'fing OMGXBOXHUEG story. Once again, sumpin's up.
  20. anoninoob Member

It's back up. One heckofa hiccup though.

BTW, there may be evidence of the beatings. Isn't Gold riddled with video cameras? Couldn't some DA get a warrant and snag those tapes?
  21. Anonymous Member

In Riverside County? Yeah, right.

We'd need the a state prosecutor for that, or even better, a fed.
  22. NCSP Member

If you're patient enough, it seems to load after a long delay. They made a post:

23. LocalSP Member

I had this same problem yesterday.
  24. AnonymousXXY Member

Disregard that, Im an idiot
  25. Relyt Member

I don't know if anyone pointed this out yet, but down at the bottom is a Google ad:

Looks like they're paying for ads to direct people do their fair-gaming of SPT.
  26. Optimisticate Member