Customize

Gawker: "Scientology Leader David Miscavige: Still A Scary, Insane Psychopath"

Discussion in 'St Petersburg Times expose' started by AnonymousNow, Aug 2, 2009.

1. AnonymousNow Member

2. sock Member

Re: Gawker: "Scientology Leader David Miscavige: Still A Scary, Insane Psychopath"

My love for Gawker is a love that will never grow old.
  3. amaX Member

Re: Gawker: "Scientology Leader David Miscavige: Still A Scary, Insane Psychopath"

I also feel much love for Gawker. Such WIN!
  4. AnonymousNow Member

5. AnonymousNow Member

Think Gawker can be more blunt with the headline?
  6. Uncle Bruce Member

Best comment from Gawker reader:

"I think those Scientology execs suffered a serious miscavage of justice."
  7. Anonymous Member

I wish they'd covered the Freedom Magazine issue instead. Hoping they'll get to it.
    This current piece is essentially "even more people speak out about Miscavige used violence".
    Now Freedom Magazine, THAT is comedy gold.
  8. AnonymousNow Member

Oh, don't worry, they will get to it. That's just too much miscavige mindfuck to digest within this short period of time.
  9. peterstorm Member

Maybe there is some footage out there. Who knows.
  10. Sponge Member

Hmm, interesting incentive.
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

Gawker be telling it like it is! *huge applause* *bigger grin*

Gots ta lervs it!

Taking forever for comments ta load there :( Needs 'poons about Freebum Mags inept, grossly pathetic, and lengthly rebuttal-foot-nuke.

Dugg & Dugg!

XD

I am especially liek this comment from today at the SPtimes site>

*sigh* things like this make my heart sing :)

And this is why, I refuse to avert my eyes or be silent in this just cause!

Rock on SPTimes et al!

Rock on Anons!
  12. Sam Urai Member

When Rathbun talked about the musical chairs incident, he mentioned that Miscavige had ordered someone to shoot video of the situation.
  13. Anonynamefag Member

Maybe they'd like to see Davey's "KILL THE PSYCHS" rant?
  14. Anonymous Member

Oooo, that's a good one to send
  15. Anonymous Member

They already showed that one.
  16. Anonymous Member

ling or gtfo
  17. mrfyde Member

Dugg, only 20 diggs- the time to digg is now.
  18. Legion Member

months just started and allready so much fucking win
  19. Anonymous Member

20. RHill Member

21. Anonymous Member

But we don't HAVE that video.
  22. AnonyMary Member

23. Anonymous Member

He's referring to the one where David Miscavige said psychs should be "machine gunned out of existence", and talked about grenades and whatnot.
  24. RHill Member

No. I wish it was leaked, if it still exist.

On the same topic, Marc Headley mentioned that the musical chairs event was videotaped, that would be a good one to brought to light.

But again, it's the kind of materials that is likely to disappear to never been seen again, especially given the level of exposure David Miscavige is facing.
  25. A.Non Hubbard Member

Has Rathbun left Int Base with things he shouldn't have left with?
  26. Anonymous Member

15ethjb.jpg

27. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  28. Re: Gawker: "Scientology Leader David Miscavige: Still A Scary, Insane Psychopath"

Originally Posted by Gawker
    "Maybe if there was video or audio of this kind of thing, somewhere - a definitive audio/visual presentation of Miscavage's insanity - like so many of the other internal videos Scientology's tried to keep under wraps, stories.....
    ... would be viewed with significantly less skepticism. And if it's any incentive, I'm sure my boss is willing to pony up for one. It's the one piece of the puzzle that's missing, and I don't doubt we're the only ones who want to see it." Lol, found this video-see 2:01
  29. Ogsonofgroo Member

Scabbadge's little pep-talk shows up on YT from time ta time, when ya catch it fer do's sake save and mirror, I believe there to be many copies of that one, patience :)

Ahhh, the majikalmusikalchair video, probably in DM's (that'd be you David Miscavige!) private wanker collection for days he's bummed out XP
    There was a rumour that there are several copies being passed down/around in the higher eschelons as protection from the wrath of the WeeOne, who knows, maybe one day we'll get another treat :) (get ta work Tommy-D you brain-dead snivelling pustual seekrit ajent dude, ya just know its the guy next door Tommee!)

;)

Getcher shovels out, arrrg, there be some diggin' ta do!!!
  30. Anonymous Member

Those are two different videos, and I don't know if he says anything about machine guns, only shows it on the screen.
  31. TinyDancer Member

32. Herro Member

heh, they really don't like scientology.
  33. HatGirl Member

Time for a treasure hunt.
  34. NCSP Member

Just commented, recommending people read the Freedom Mag in what I hope are tempting terms. Also said it deserves its own post, which it totally does.

The fact that they posted this on a Sunday means they care...sniff....they really care.
  35. PagAnon Member

Go Gawker. first for not taking down the original Tom Cruise Scientology video and now this. :D
  36. xenubarb Member

Maybe it's time for the media to have a look at the "religious freedom watch" website, and note the similar character assassination tactics used on this site which is several years old, compared with the current dead agenting of tweedlebun and tweedleder.

The big difference is, there are people out there who were horribly abused for speaking out against Scientology practices; people who never Scientologists. It'd be a pretty interesting peripheral story, just sayin...
  37. Anonymous Member

In the past that would be a good angle yes: "The people who Scientology persecute. "
    Now, however, it's more like "Here are the people who helped take down the cult."
    But not until the bear has been shaved.
  38. TinyDancer Member

Nice.
  39. A.Non Hubbard Member

Gawker knows Scientology is a pageview jackpot. Everyone loves staring.
  40. Mutante Member

This makes me feel all sexy.