Customize

From An Ex SO Who Escaped

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

From An Ex SO Who Escaped

Message received this morning from a foreign ex-SO who escaped from Flag. Hope for the future for his fellow Sea Org still not free and for the city of Clearwater to be purged of this cult.

"Interesting - now almost my 5th year outside - I feel like "unbrainwashed" after living here outside now for so long and kind of feels way more sane living life now. I did not have to yell or was not yelled at for 5 yrs, and my freedom is priceless. I hope Clearwater may be once will become the city it was used to be decades ago before the scientology takeover and wish if sanity would reign in that town again."
    • Like Like x 3
  2. anon8109 Member

Re: From An Ex SO Who Escaped

3. Anonymous Member

Re: From An Ex SO Who Escaped

Did they have any government assistance after their escape? Moar! <3
  4. Annika Member

it sounds like the soka gakkai; i was harrassed and intimidated by this cult for many years after i went to one meeting; the invitation to the cult was on false premises
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

I went to a soka gakkai meeting years ago; fortunately they never contacted me later. It consisted of watching some video about their marching, the chant, and a bunch of testimonials by members
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Annika Member

you were lucky. One of them went to my facebook page on a so called 'hidden request' and boasted of being an admirer of berlusconi and daisaku ikeda (he' s the tyrant who runs Soka Gakkai. I messaged back, saying a}how did u find my facebook page? b} i totally
    abhor both berlusconi and ikeda. creepy stuff, what?
  7. Anonymous Member

[DERAIL]

Soka Gakai sounds like a Japanese version of Scientology, but much more successful and dangerous.

Rick Ross
    ex-members

It has big political power, having close ties with Japan's third largest political party.

I'm an illiterate when it comes to knowing about Japan, but from the little I have
    gathered it strikes me as a rigidly conformist society, making it fertile ground for
    secretive, information-controlling cults.

[/DERAIL]
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Annika Member

10. Annika Member

yes, i think japan may ber a rigidly conformist kind of place (i've never been there), but Soka Gakkai has loads of followers all over the world - not sure why since it is so clit-achingly BORING one doesn't know what to say about it. it is an extremely hierarchical group, and some (all though not all} of its members are extremely scary people to encounter, and the rest of them are just f**king stupid .......
  11. I've always hoped that when CoS collapses, it'll lead to more awareness of Cult Issues in general; Terrorist Radicalisation uses the same basic playbook as your average cult.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  13. xenubarb Member

LOL sounds like The Forum meeting I went to!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Smurf Member

Except, at Soka Gakkai, you could take all the bathroom breaks you wanted.
  15. Diablo Member

But aren't they the fasting growing religion in the world....
  16. Anonymous Member

this organization caters to ex sea org, financially and otherwise
    http://wellspringretreat.org/
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Demented LRH Member

I know several people whose encounter with CoS was short (my encounter with the cult was also brief), None of them was harassed after the departure -- OSA simply do not care about people whom they never saw as permanent Scientologists.
    It seems to me that the Church is not willing to set free the people who moved too far on the Bridge. Then again, I might be wrong -- maybe, the cult uses different criteria when it tries to keep its members from leaving
  18. Smurf Member

Absolutely not true.

OSA responds to people they perceive to be a threat to the cult, i.e., critics who speak out, talk to the media, participate in Internet forums considered entheta, talk to & engage with attorneys involved in litigation adverse to the cult, among other things.
  19. Anonymous Member

So maybe Demented LRH leaving was seen as a benefit and not a threat by the church/cult.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Demented LRH Member

That was exactly the case.
    However, I was not talking about myself in my post.
  21. Demented LRH Member

You are right about that, no argument from me.

However, it does not look like the person described in the original post was speaking against CoS (at least his anti-Church activities were not mentioned in the post). I was wondering why he was harassed.
  22. DeathHamster Member

An ex-SO who escaped Flag (I presume that they didn't route out "properly" through the last-chance brainwashing attempt) would be different from a casual member, especially depending on what their post was.

They do like to get SO to sign a final "confession" to what an evil person they were, to be used later if they do speak up to be used to try to discredit them.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

Were you in the sea org?
  24. Demented LRH Member

Yes, I was. I am getting tired of answering this question.
    I wrote KR on myself saying that I took an LSD trip. They were quite happy when they told me that I cannot stay in Sea Org. All these details are in my Personal file.
  25. Demented LRH Member

Thank you. You answered my question.
    I was exactly that -- a casual member; and my friends were also casual members.
  26. DeathHamster Member

Yeah, you'll only get hassled by the registrars trying to get you back on course.
  27. anonamus Member

Didn't you state some time ago that you were in sea org??
  28. Anonymous Member

I thought being in the sea org was different than being a "casual member"?
  29. Anonymous Member

He's getting tired of answering that question.
  30. anonamus Member

It sure is. One of the obvious differences is that you have to sign up for 1.000.000.000 years(!)
    But then again, it takes some sacrifices to become a proud member of the (cough) "most ethical group on the planet" (cough).
  31. anonamus Member

oops, yeah, saw it now..
  32. Demented LRH Member

I was a casual Sea Org member, meaning that I was not a member of CMO or Flag.
    I did not know that it is difficult to leave those two Orgs. But I know it now.

It is very easy to leave other Orgs, I saw how it was done -- people just pack their bags and leave in wee hours, some even leave at a daylight. No one tries to stop them.

From afar Sea Org looks like a fortress, but it is more like a whore house -- people come and go at will.
    Sea Org members are the most enlightened beings? That is bullshit that the Church wants Scientologists to believe. 80% of Sea Org members leave the Church after being recruited. They are not recruited to advance the Scientology cause, they are needed as a cheap labor force. 50% of Sea Org recruits never heard about Scientology before they were recruited -- they come from small town who moved to LA in search of better life. Some of them get a job, but the others run out of money and join the Church in exchange for free housing and food. Almost all of them leave CoS very soon and move back to their towns.
    Then there are foreigners whose tourist visas expired; the Church officials promise them work visas, but that never happens, so they leave after couple of months when they realize that the Church promises were lies.

Then comes the selection process -- the Church officials kick out the recruits who have unpaid loans and other financial difficulties. Those who use drugs or have gambling problems are thrown out, too.
    As the result, only 5% of recruits stay with the Church for a long period of time.

It’s all about white slavery, and not about the advancement of Scientology.
    • Like Like x 3
  33. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

Canada's hiring
  34. Anonymous Member

Very creative and astute, you should write a book about this.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Smurf Member

He said he "escaped" which infers he blew. He didn't "route out property" and owes the cult freeloader debt. OSA bots have been aggressive in contacting exes that blew cajoling & harassing them to return to the cult to route out or pay back freeloader debt.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

^this is sarcasm
  37. Anonymous Member