Customize

(French) translation project: The Road to February 10 video

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by FrenchAnon, Mar 3, 2008.

1. FrenchAnon Member

(French) translation project: The Road to February 10 video

Okay, I've got a draft for the whole thing. Now we need proofreaders and someone willing to handle doing the subtitles since I've never done that.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    The current version of the translation can be found on the costruth translation wiki:
    http://wiki.costruth.com/trans/index.ph ... deo_French

suggestion of modification and comments should be made there or here in this thread
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2. anonimo Member

Re: (French) translation project: The Road to February 10 video

That's very fine! I'll put it onto the wiki page soon. I think I can halp with the subtitles. but I don't speak French that well, so you have to check it at the end... Try to estimate make sentences that equal the original English version more or less in size, because I won't be able to cut them short very well I think. This is especially true for the parts where people speak very fast (which is most of the time). I could also offer a detailed explanation on how to use a specific freeware subtitle editor. It's not that hard if you are a little computer savvy.

anonimo
  3. anonimo Member

Re: (French) translation project: The Road to February 10 video

You have put this in front of the Anoynmous message to Scientology,
    it come afterwards so I changed that, so that it's the same as the original.