Customize

Freezone+ Anon

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by basic2basic, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Daywatch Member

Re: Freezone+ Anon

part of the fight of Chanology is FRAUD and abuse
    the TECH is the fraud part
  2. anonymusicz Member

Similar statements about BDSM and homosexuals? Where? If that group gets to be irritating enough, then someone will take them on.

A great many religions don't purport to be "science".

Chanology is not anyone's PA. We do what we want. If the majority of anonymous dislikes the Freezone, then guess what, they're targets too.
  3. FearsomeMoggy Member

Well, as I'm not a freezoner and I've never been a $cilon, I wouldn't know one if it bit me on the arse. It still doesn't make it good science to claim that concepts relating to the mind are only valid if you can physically show them.

If you make a comment that things should be done a certain way then you're open for a NYPA comment.

Yeah, and I'd say the same to anybody suggesting that chanology shouldn't be targeting Co$. On the other hand, when people start talking about targetting people other than Co$ it becomes relevant.
  4. Anon-ymous Member

THIS.
  5. goldenrodanon Member

YES.

Some Freezoners claim Some tech works. Big difference.

Some freezoners sell it. Most don't. Big difference.

Freezoners have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. You're the one selling some claims here. Prove what YOU say. or STFU.
  6. Daywatch Member

want the kid gloves off skippy?
    really?
    just say the word
    i've been being nice up until now
  7. Robert S Member

Well I'm an ex-scientologist and now I understand why you think you can say this, but the problem is scientology says an engram is a PHYSICAL THING that can be measured. Therefore i have every right to require a demonstration as UCLA did in 1950... and found NOTHING.

If I make a suggestion that the group should do something then; yes. But I'm talking about me.

Only if I'm telling you to do it. Hello?
  8. Robert S Member

inb4 lock

woohoo, I've always wanted to do that! yeah Ok I'm old....
  9. anonymusicz Member

None of the tech works. It's called "science", so show me a peer review study that supports it. Every single one I find on the subject refutes it.

Whether it's being sold or not, it's being pandered off as "science" and "tech" and that it works. Again, it doesn't. Been proven time and time again.

Just dropped dox.
    Fischer: Dianetic Therapy: An Experimental Evaluation - Index

Now your turn, or GTFO.
  10. SovietV Member

FREEZONE STILL FUCKS YOU UP

What do you people not understand about this?
    LRH tech fucks up the mind
    Trying to get rid of "the reactive mind" is like trying to get rid of the person you really are.
  11. Re: Freezone+ Anon

Can has scientific proof or GTFO?

FACT: Hubbard's tech is laughable, unscientific, snake oil BULLSHIT.

If you don't understand that by now, FFS DO YOUR HOMEWORK.
  12. goldenrodanon Member

I'm not sure what you mean by your first statement above.

why do you disagree with the statement that Psychiatry or psychology misapplied would be as dangerous as Scientology misapplied? There is room for huge amounts of harm in all of them if done badly or maliciously.

Of the 3, I'd be of the opinion that psychiatry would have the greatest potential for harm because of the invasive potential of surgery, if that's even still done. Scientology has nothing that involves removing bits of brain. No levels of undo on that procedure.
  13. anonymusicz Member

14. anonbrit Member

Oh shi....

Goldenrodanon, how much did you pay for this ability to communicate?
  15. Daywatch Member

FUck freezoners in their collective moonbat asses with an e-meter covered in fire ants
  16. King Nerd Member

Why is it a thread like this shows up every week? Isn't there already a thread in TD on this subject with the same OP? Yup. 06-30-2008, 07:27 PM was when it was created. Daywatch, if you wish to remove the kid gloves, I won't object.

Robert S: Its so awesome to see an OG with your attitude. Keep it up, good sir.
  17. Anonhopeful Member

one believes the tech is 100% perfect and proven, one believes some aspects of the tech can be beneficial
  18. anonymusicz Member

See, you need to go and research shit for yourself there. Pre-frontal lobotomies are not done anymore. The closest thing now is where they render a very tiny portion inoperative.

But the difference here is peer review. It had went through hundreds of clinical trials before being ATTEMPTED on a person. LRH tech "is right because LRH said so".

And how many years of undoing does scientology need? Tory still slips into an OSA mindset from time to time. Steven Fishman is still a nutjob and mentally unstable after scientology tech.

Do I need to drop moar dox, or will you finally drop some that back up that ANY of the tech works?
  19. anonbrit Member

Anonhopeful

BRB: Clay demo underway
  20. FearsomeMoggy Member

Do individual freezone groups believe that it is a physical thing though, or does that come under the things that they've changed?

I'm not really for or against freezoners, and everything I've seen of LRH's "tech" seems like bullshit but it does feel a bit like a huge straw man is being built in this thread.

Personally, once Co$ is gone, if I encounter a freezone group I'm going to evaluate them on their own merits, the same way I would anybody pushing any sort of self help. If what they're doing is harmful then it's harmful, and if they try and falsely advertise it or suck other people in then they're going to be a target for me too.

On the other hand if they want to come up with something they find mildly useful that's loosely based on LRH's ramblings, or even if they want to slightly harm themselves with it then it's none of my business.

I generally got the feeling that you were. The two quotes below both have a flavour of a call to action about them.
    If I'm wrong about this then I apologise.
  21. Re: Freezone+ Anon

/
  22. Re: Freezone+ Anon

I used to harp on FZers... but recently, when they aren't promoting their crazy moonbat religion here they ARE useful for researching LRH.

Do not want freezone. Do want freezone input on some topics.

The problem is, all I see a majority of the time (other then goldenron and some other FZ'ers that understand we aren't their friends. We just want information from them and we really don't give a shit if they show up to the protests or not) all I see is FZ's coming here and promoting their religion. Which isn't exactly a smart idea.
  23. King Nerd Member

Sounds like Robert S is making suggestions, not a "call to action." People in this movement do it all the time.

Cripes, is it Freezone's Staturday or something?
  24. Daywatch Member

no its not

considering how hungry I have been recently
  25. Robert S Member

I can't say I know what every individual splinter group holds onto or not, and I do know that they bicker and split off and bicker some more, but I guess I'm going on the assumption that the engram is the fundamental building block upon which this "science" revolves. It would seem to me that no engram = no need to audit it out. I'm talking about the guys who audit you with meters and talk about your track and address your charge and your missed withholds and your overts and generally sound like scientology without the navy.

I can also see where you might have felt I was egging on the group and saying what Anonymous should return the favor about does look like it yet, though that would be a category more like a call for justice than anything else but, yeah, not clear.

Regarding the debates at ESMB - I'm Escalus and was merely suggesting people might want to get their background of this issue & how it relates to me there.

BTW - I'm not old guard by any stretch. I'm just old. The critic phase is way new.
  26. Moralfag Member

Fuck Freezone!

DO NOT WANT!
  27. Robert S Member

loling here.
  28. FearsomeMoggy Member

I don't really agree. An MRI is going to show that processes are going on in the brain, but a subconcious mind/concious mind split is just one model for using to think about them.

I agree that LRH's tech is a bad thing. I've spent enough time telling members of the public about what a bad thing study tech is in particular.
    I also agree on the meditation and prayer part.

What I don't agree with is that targetting freezoners has any more relevance to getting rid of the Co$ than targetting tarot card readers does.
  29. SovietV Member

chanology isn't targeting freezone you retard
    we just don't want them peddling their mindfuck here.
  30. anonymusicz Member

freezone == lrh tech
    tarot reader =/= lrh tech
  31. Re: Freezone+ Anon

/
  32. FearsomeMoggy Member

It was probably me being a bit ready to jump to that conclusion as well.

I've seen a few witch hunts recently (in other areas of my life totally unrelated to chanology) and I'm a little bit sensitive to anything that even slightly resembles a suggestion of going after people without a very good reason.

But yeah, if they're doing everything that Co$ does except for the OSA stuff then they're deeply suspect in my opinion, I fully agree with you on that.
  33. Asterix Member

Please, please do not dome this thread. With that out of the way.

I encourage more freezoners to post because only when we see your intentions does it reinforce or shatter or opinions.

So far you guys are doing a stellar job! Keep it up. This thread is similar to a flashraid on a stress test table. The reactions to information and debate are very telling.
  34. Asterix Member

You need to lurk more, I recommend you spend a little bit of time (not much) googling ron's org.
  35. Daywatch Member

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  36. FearsomeMoggy Member

I don't think I can prove that it isn't a good idea to only to treat concepts relating to the mind as valid if you can physically show them. That's more of a philosophical concept.

What I can do is point out that psychology regularly uses concepts that you can't see. Nobody can physically show you a phobia, but it's still a useful label for a class of problems that people can have.

Similarly for depression. You can label a loose set of symptoms as being symptoms of a depression, or say that people suffering from depression often have certain chemical imbalances in the brain, but there isn't an actual physical thing called a depression.

Yeah, I agree.
  37. King Nerd Member

Wow. I always thought you were.

Honestly, tech is tech. Its venom. I don't care what kind of snake it comes from.
  38. iamanon002 Member

Because a freezoner starts it. This time it was Terril.

Terril was banned, not answering qestions etc. in this thread: Questions re Freezone? - Enturbulation.org Activism Forums

Mod wrote:

Why is Terril back with an interview, where he most probably was interviewed by another freezoner? Why is he trying to recrut? etc.

Maybe because he is the Freezone Expansion Director

You would have to delete maybe 95% of the HCO PLs and HCO Bs to obtain a non-abusive, not mindcontrolling believe system: mission impossible
  39. Moralfag Member

If someone becomes an hero as a result there is.
  40. bodger Member

do freezoners do the veggy oil,vitimins and the suana stuff or is it just the LRH "tech" they beleave in