Customize

Freezone+ Anon

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by basic2basic, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Re: Freezone+ Anon

yeah yeah. but wouldn't it be beautiful to quarantine the FZ?
  2. Re: Freezone+ Anon

Wow is this true? Sign me up! That sounds great.
  3. Pacifist Member

Re: Freezone+ Anon

Yet another key point in this debate in which the majority of Anonymous and you disagree. :fuckyou:
  4. Re: Freezone+ Anon

Galvanic Skin Response dates back to the early 1900's.
  5. AnonMSW Member

:smile: TY for the makee learnee on net-history (srsly), but still.. the inside jokes don't play well in the mass media. I had to say what I did just as much as you did, just in case someone walks in the door from NPR and says OH MY GAWD A HOLOCAUST EXCLUSION AND FZ'ERS ARE PERSECUTED LIKE JUDEN!

This all being said, and much as I hate the similarities between a gold star of david (or in my case a pink triangle I guess it'd be), I really don't support outright total bans... but absolutely DO support a LolCat General's Warning "FreeZoner: Caution, May be Hazardous to Your Mental Health" advice warning on every known FZ moutpiece's nickname.

If they're quiet and participate like Anons, then fine. If they pedal the bullshit then they, just like an emeter, should come with the federal judge's warning attached about this NOT BEING SCIENCE AND BEING NOTHING MORE THAN BELIEF.
  6. me57 Member

i will later go back and read Your post i responded to and make sure i responded to Who i intended to respond to. i do however dissagree with getting rid of the reactive Mind it saves People from possible danger.God Bless
  7. goldenrodanon Member

No. I tried that. It says I don't have permission to access that page.

Could whoever did that, undo it please? It was and is stupid.
  8. anonymusicz Member

It was and is, kinda funny among anons.
  9. me57 Member

i was responding to anyone that supports any hubbard stuff i do not know where your original post is. God Bless
  10. themadhair Member

Double standards?
  11. AnonyFag Member

Better yet: "Enemy of my enemy is my friend... until I have no more use for them. Then I start looking at them."
  12. King Nerd Member

I don't think this can be quoted enough.
    From what I've seen these Fagzone idiots do nothing but avoid questions and attempt to show the tech as "not so bad." In my opinion, they truely are as bad as the Co$. And attempting to push this mind poison on us will most certainly not be tolerated by myself or, as it seems, many other Anons.

FREEZONE = DO NOT WANT!
  13. SovietV Member

I agree, and your wish is my command:

14. Robert S Member

Terril Park links to a website that promotes "Standard Hubbard scientology tech".

FreezoneOrg : FreeoneOrg

Why do I get the heebee jeebees when he gloats about leading anons down the street behind his freezone banner?
  15. AnonMSW Member

That's the feeling you get when you know you've been Black Propaganda'd by a $cientologist, didn't you know?? It feels a little bit like anal sex without lubrication.
  16. King Nerd Member

I get pretty spooked to. I am seriously advocating that people like Terril go fight the cult on their own if they wish to push their agenda on Chanology. I have some theories about how this may have happened. However, its trivial at this point. We have the chance to fix this error. The time is now.
  17. TakeAnonMe Member

THIS IS WHY
  18. Anon123456 Member

THIS!
  19. Daywatch Member

Dome nao?
  20. Asterix Member

"Terril Park is highly commended for his ongoing tireless efforts in bringing the Freezone and LRH technology to Anon and the world."
  21. SovietV Member

"Terril Park is highly commended for his ongoing tireless efforts in bringing the Freezone and LRH technology to Anon and the world."

:siren:FREEZONE=DO NOT WANT:siren:

22. AnonMSW Member

Damnit I was hoping we would avoid it Daywatch! Every time we condemn a rehashed for 10th time subject of FZ do / don't, by the time the next protest rolls around the same faggotry will ensue once again. How about lock and leave for posterity? But yeah, nothing more to be gained here a consensus has been reached it seems to me.
  23. Re: Freezone+ Anon

That's exactly why the mods have discussed, and not domed this AnonMSW.
  24. Robert S Member

I agree with lock for posterity, but I have a little message for Terril-

Terril, let's not fag up these good people's website. We both know you're not long for this roster. Come on over to neutral territory and let's finish the discussion shall we? I will try to get shit to stick to you and you can duck and weave.

What do you say?
    My Dinner With Terril - Ex Scientologist Message Board
  25. TakeAnonMe Member

How about we leave this thread open until Terril actually answers our questions?

/me awaits heat death of the universe...
  26. An0nYm0use Member

project mindfuck without the glossy presentation is still project mindfuck.
  27. Gunslinger Member

No Dome. No Lock.

The next time Terril/basic2basic posts in this Thread and fails (yet again) to answer - clearly and without doubletalk or gobbledegook - any of TakeAnonMe or Robert S' questions - he and every single sock puppet he's got in his drawers will be Permabanned.

So let it be written - so let it be done.
  28. Anon123456 Member

now thats a fuckin mod i can get behind.

creeping death
  29. King Nerd Member

Can that be amended to ANY thread he posts in while continuing his behavior?
  30. An0nYm0use Member

today there is much to love about enturbulation
  31. Anon-ymous Member

THIS!

32. Anon-ymous Member

This ^^

Freezone may be allies against the Cult, but when the cult is finally destroyed, freezone may be considered a target if you try to force your rubbish onto people.
  33. AnonMSW Member

^THIS I would absolutely agree to with a slightly altered title so that searches in future for this nonsense brought up this thread absent TD. As for me, I recommend to anyone with the MOD or OP power to so create. Just my two cents.
  34. Re: Freezone+ Anon

Uncensored thread cloned into the dome, bit of a clean up here, other mods may clean up further later.
  35. LordCeptimos Member

what the hell? deleted my post here?
  36. me57 Member

i agree hubbards absurd so called tech or Religion was designed as a mind control money making cult which resorts to crimes and abuses. freezoners are not friends.God Bless
  37. me57 Member

dear one no double standards here. hubbard dessigned his so called tech as a miind controlling money making organization and then tried to call it a Religion. now david m has continued the scam. be wise be discerning. God Bless
  38. Samuel Hughes Member

Believe it or not, I tend to agree with you on this exact point. I want my reactive mind. I just don't want to be limited or ruled by it, and I think that is the positive understanding that comes out of such a theory. I do not really subscribe to Hubbard's apparent ideas about being "souce" but appreciate the viewpoint and can see when and how it could be helpful.

As someone trained in philosophy, I do not attribute a true/false value to such things, but simply find them useful or not in various possible contexts.

God Bless as well ...
  39. Mousey Member

oh hey terril is banned.

/me trundles over to td to make the same post.
  40. Anon-ymous Member

Good work whoever B& him.