Customize

Freewinds sealed and blue asbestos confirmed

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Oinkertron9000, Apr 29, 2008.

1. deepthot42 Member

Re: Freewinds sealed and blue abestos confirmed

We didn't have to do much of anything.

Just relay information freely.

High-Five Dawn!
  2. Helatrobus Member

Failboat is faaaaaaaiiiiillllll.
  3. Re: Freewinds sealed and blue abestos confirmed

:woot: Can we order Battletoads using those 2 L.A-area numbers and ONE 800 number?!!?!??!
  4. A.Non Hubbard Member

...and Dawn pwns our hearts.
  5. Tsubasa Member

*gives Dawn a giant delicious cake* <3
  6. Skeptic1337 Member

freewindscopy.jpg

Let the games begin.
  7. lermanet_com Member

so the number of "Advanced orgs" is DOWN 15% in one day.. not 33%...
  8. stuwyatt Member

I really hope that the media also picks up on the Bonnaire pollution too. This is amazing news, and I cant wait to see this unfold.

:)
  9. Re: Freewinds sealed and blue abestos confirmed

If it turns out they knew and lied, I would think that their insurance carrier would drop them like a pile of dead flies.

Thats a mighty big loss of dough!

And you figure about 5000 or so in a class action lawsuit? At about 100,000 per?

This cult is dead.

Thank Xenu!
  10. Re: Freewinds sealed and blue abestos confirmed

ITTY BITTY BABY!

[IMG]

ITTY BITTY BOAT!
    [IMG]

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!
    [IMG]

HABEEB IT!

[IMG]
  11. MollyBloom Member

But it's one of the things that anonymous does best...

:mrgreen:

and hugs and kisses for getting this onto Glosslip so fast. :mrgreen:
  12. moose Member

This makes me a happy panda
  13. anonymized Member

If this shit hits the fan, and I truly hope it does...

Could the cult get off with bancrupting Majestic Cruise Lines "They did it, they did it, we has no responsibilities!", or are there nice laws for this kind of crap making sure that company's owners or owners' owners are held liable?

Mesotheliomas are creepy shit... about as creepy as they come.
  14. Skeptic1337 Member

These are in poor taste, I'm proud of them

freewindscancer.jpg

freewindscure.jpg
  15. incog712 Member

I've been suspicious that the "retrofit" of this tub has mainly been a ruse to cover up the likelyhood that there just aren't enough scilons signing up for OT courses or other junkets to justify the cost of firing up it's engines, especially at what diesel fuel is selling for these days. Still, I didn't expect Curacao to hold them down over the asbestos. That's just epic. From all accounts, this mess is unrecoverable and the boat will have to be scuttled. Giant sucking sounds all the way around.

Bonus points: This story should be reaching MSM just in time for Staturday. :woot:
  16. albinocat Member

We should write some postcards to David Miscavige too. With pictures from nice ships on the cards :wink:
  17. felinonymous Member

Support for Mesothelioma Patients

Direct anyone with questions here^. They have additional links and can get you to information. I know that there are folks here that may be affected. Arm yourselves with information- it will help.

I'm a cancer survivor. I have a pretty good idea of what might be going through your head if you have spent time on that boat. If you need an ear, peer mail is open.
  18. Re: Freewinds sealed and blue abestos confirmed

Everyone, get on to ARS and keep posting this story.

The scilons are out in force, trying to hide the story and get their stats.
  19. ScudMuffin Member

failboatlg0.jpg
  20. Puddlewhite Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!! DO IT FAGGOTS!

Also, footbullet is footbullet!
  21. Re: Freewinds sealed and blue abestos confirmed

What other ships does Majestic Cruise Line operate? Is it a different company from this one which operates the Delta Queen, Mississippi Queen, American Queen, et al?
  22. Anne Ominous Member

Ladies and gentlemen of Anonymous and the OG, I'd like to humbly request that you listen for a moment.

Hear it yet?

It's the sound of chaos brewing. The potential damage that this could deal to the Cult is catastrophic. And I'm not exaggerating.

If we can convince EVERYONE who's been aboard that ship to sue, the Cult is, quite frankly, finished. If you think about what that many lawsuits will entail, I don't think that's an exaggeration.

Of course, it will not be that easy. Hardcore $cilons will be loathe to accept the truth and will try and wrest some explanation for this within their heads, whilst DM and his cronies concoct some explanation. This is to be expected - they managed it when Lisa was murdered and they'll manage it again. We need to show them that they have been deceived and betrayed.

OSA will try and bury this, on Digg and elsewhere. They have had a long time to perfect the art of the coverup. We can't let that happen. This is perhaps the biggest opportunity Anonymous has had thus far. This could be the next Operation: Snow White.

What we need to do is simple. We need to keep talking about it. Get in touch with Tom Cruise fansites, and fansites for EVERY other $cilon celeb. Let them know. Get in touch with gossip/celeb magazines. Let them know. Get in touch with news outlets, TV, radio, blogs - EVERY outlet you can think of. Let them know. Put videos on YT, Vimeo. Digg the SHIT out of the main story.

We need to be proactive. And if we are, Co$ cannot escape what is coming.

Anonymous ..... your harpoons await you.
  23. Giganon Member

I will be VERY interested to see how this goes.

Will provide some fuel for discussion with the scientologist girl in my college (been sitting next to her in tutor for a few weeks before i even found out she was a scientologist), if she isn't too stubborn to accept it as fact like she usually is
  24. Re: Freewinds sealed and blue abestos confirmed

Next protest, big Freewinds models.

For fake effective blue asbestos, get one of them blue tarps and shred, it shreds in a very fiberous way.

Bring life preservers!
  25. rof Member

I tried to clean up the moonspeak article (page 7 ITT) as best I could. I also found the website of the Curacao government and much of it is in Dutch, not Papiamento, so any Dutchies that could possibly find contact info for the Department of Maritime Inspections can gogogogo.
  26. the_cloak Member

You know what is even better? One escape route for Davy Navy boy has now been cut off. I can't think of a better time for the feds to plan and execute a raid.
  27. Anonabliss Member

What goes around comes around. It appears your getting your just desserts, David Miscavige.
    oh, and one more thing....
    fuck you
  28. Re: Freewinds sealed and blue abestos confirmed

As Commodore, isn't it DM's responsibility to go down with the ship?
  29. moose Member

ok. dutchfag here.
    but really, what should be done?? we have contact info.. now what?
  30. its.an0nym0us Member

JESUS TAPDANCING TITTYFUCKING CHRIST ALL MIGHTY

I saw this at work and almost shat rainbows with joy (but alas cannot log in from there) so I am here to say

FUCK YEAH.

Also can someone share the good news with our Bonaire activist friend!!

YouTube - Waste water Dumping Oct 2007
    info@forumantilles.com
  31. A.Non Hubbard Member

Call, ask for either of the doods named in the article, get confirmation.

Once confirmed, ask about how long the ship will be held up for. Also let them know that there was a sworn statement by one of the refitters of the ship that the owners have known about the asbestos for 21 years.
  32. rof Member

What we would like is an official statement from a govt representative describing what actions they took, what happened to the staff/crew of the Freewinds and what danger they suspect the asbestos could pose to their citizens who worked aboard the ship in drydock.

Also:
    Public Relations | Curacao Ports Authority
  33. A.Non Hubbard Member

Done.
  34. aluminumcanoe Member

I dropped a line to The Daily Herald, asking nicely if they could make sure to post the Freewinds story, as many people are interested. Also used the News Submission box at ABC.com, linking L. Woodcraft's warning up with the interview with Astra on Nightline. God only knows if anyone actually looks at those, but hell, let a thousand flowers grow.
  35. Consensus Member

There's a great story of social psych research that all scientologists in ARS should be aware of.

In the 60's, a woman named Kitty Genovese was walking home in new york city. In her apartment courtyard, she was attacked. She screamed for help, and 30-some people went to their windows and saw the crime.
    None of them called the cops.
    Her attacker (who had stabbed her by this point) ran away, frightened by the attention her screams brought. A few minutes later, when he realized nobody called the cops, he returned to finish her off.

A lot of people speculated that 'city life makes you hard', and figured everyone involved was an asshole. But one social scientist decided to replicate the scenario in small towns. When that many people witness something like that, they seem to do some interesting things.
    First, they want to look like they know what they're doing, like they're not confused or frightened. So they put on a brave face and act confident. The next thing they do is look to others for social cues. They see everyone else putting on a brave face, acting confident, and doing nothing, and immediately think 'Good, I made the right choice.'

Odd thing is, if, instead of calling out for 'anybody' to help you, you point to a single bystander and say 'you sir, could you please help me?', the spell is broken. The bystander effect doesn't work if you single someone out.

But another researcher decided to change the experiment a little bit. He put 8 people in a room to take a 'personality test.' Of those 8 people, 7 were secretly confederates, working with the experimenter. They were told what would happen and how to act. The last person was the subject of the experiment.

As they were taking the tests, smoke began pouring under the door. The 7 confederates were instructed to ignore it, and keep taking the test. So the experimental subject did the same.

This is just one small example of how social pressures work - I won't use the word 'brainwashing', because that implies clockwork-orange, Manchurian-candidate-style
    drugging and conditioning. Without using any of those methods, without depriving the subject of sleep or salt to screw up his thinking abilities, without hypnosis, the researcher successfully put the subject in a situation where they effectively committed suicide because of social pressure (obviously the smoke was non-hazardous, and the experiment was concluded without anybody getting hurt).
  36. its.an0nym0us Member

Thanks. I am email-less ATM.
  37. Anonymimity Member

More ironic is the Cos's claims that an OT can't be affected by any sort of disease, and they never get sick.

But if Sea Org members are getting cancer, whose fault is it? Isn't it proof enough that Scientology's principles JUST DON'T WORK?

Expect a rapid influx of Scilons jumping ship.
    Haha. I just made a funny.
  38. Anon Y. Mouse Member

HA HA HA HA!!!! Another bullet in the foot.
  39. LRonAnon Member

So what level of assets does CoS have with-in reach of that jurisdiction? Are there other nations in treaty that may give reasonable access to assets.

What can be seized to cover the bills once CoS refuses/ignores to pay the required fees for this situation?

What hard assest will be availble?

What banking can be siezed?

you have douible click it, it is not available to minors. Also linked in sig.
    Polishing the Brass on the Freewinds

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  40. HailXenu79 Member

Don't forget to give them the link to the video where he talks about it:

Scientology: The Freewinds