Customize

Freewinds Asbestos Press Release

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by Consensus, Apr 29, 2008.

1. AnonKiwi Member

Re: Freewinds Asbestos Press Release

Sealed is better, yes. I'll edit the original. Still short on the paper name and link.
  2. CVAnonymous Member

The Daily Herald, which is based in Philipsburg, St. Maarten.

No link, as it's in the paper version only, at this point.
  3. Consensus Member

Yeah, the way I feel is like when I leave a job interview that I really kicked ass at. I think to myself, 'Gosh, that went so well, I bet I don't even have to send a thank-you letter!'
    And then I realize 'Yeah, but I need to, because if I don't, and I don't get the job, I'll always wonder if that made the difference....'
    I think the media's gunna pick this up. I can't see how they won't. And I want to send the press release out, 'cause if we don't, and it doesn't get picked up, I'll worry that it was *just shy* of the tipping point, and our two cents could've put it over.
  4. CVAnonymous Member

It's funny that you mention the thank you letter; I was thinking that I'll give the CNN person until morning here to respond (or put something on CNN) then send a follow-up email. One correction: The email wasn't from a reporter; it was from an executive producer.
  5. AnonKiwi Member

Found a link to the newspaper, but not the article. Looks ready to go to me I guess :)
  6. gregg Member

Its going out to the big list now.
  7. rof Member

enturb user Methane 47 (the originator of the scanned newspaper on neogaf and apparently a St. Maartenian) reported in the main thread that St. Maarten is having their annual festival/carnival this week and the whole island shuts down for private lulz. The Daily Herald has suspended print publication and the website is not being updated. This is a cruel coincidence which affects our ability to link to an article but does not affect the island of Curacao nor the ability of professional journalists to dig deeper.

Nice work, faggots. That ireport went everywhere. It has more stickers on it than Bugs Bunny's baseball. I only wish it didn't say "investigators are...investigating" cuz who writes this shit? Also Nederlands-->Netherlands for continuity.
  8. CVAnonymous Member

Yeah, I actually put a comment on it apologizing for the sloppy writing.
  9. rof Member

I wrote that part. What I was trying to say is this is by far my biggest accomplishment and I fucked it up. But it worked anyway. High five/fist bump.
  10. anon617 Member

Does this mean it has been distributed to press contacts or is there another sekret list?
  11. 423 Member

12. Methane47 Member

13. Tevia Member

[IMG]
    WE SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

I put together a Seal we can use for all SeaOrg and freewinds docs in particular
  14. rof Member