Customize

FreeGate

Discussion in 'Keeping Your Anonymity In Iran' started by mirror, Jun 19, 2009.

1. mirror Member

Hi there,

i have tested the last version of freegate in iran. it is working with all of ISPs in iran right now. you can find it here:
    RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

i also put the last version of ultrasurf in that file, might be helpful.

take care,

Cheers
  2. We may need different mirrors for this in case the Rapidshare one gets blocked. Anyone want to mirror it?
  3. echo-IRAN Member

Freegate Chinese Mirror

Chinese Source(?) - the first 6.84 version is the same file as abov, 684p is the professional version, 684x is the expert version that I haven't get a clue. Mirror. The Ultrasurf file above is the official latest version.
  4. echo-IRAN Member

5. FreeGate cant service iran :
    We tried to make our servie available to Iran users in this special time. But after our Iran traffic reached historical 340 million hits on June 21, traffic grow further. We do not have the resource to handle such load. We regret to inform you that have to close traffic to Iran. You may contact governments, news orgnization to fund our service to Iran.
  6. echo-IRAN Member

Ultrasurf is faster than usual, some funding by VOA, should work unless they reject Iranian IP's.
  7. maxoud Member

sometimes freegate doesn't work.
    but when it works it's way better than tor or any other proxies.
    freegate is much more faster...

8. Considering the fact that authorities in Iran have now reduced bandwidth in the country to a crawl, would you still risk getting so many hits if you opened up the service for Iran users again? Please try and see what happens. If it is still too high, can you post on here what kind of funding you are talking about to open the service for them and I may be able to get the funding together (if it is reasonable!) from philanthropic Iranian ex-pats in the US and Europe.

Thanks!
  9. Many thanks...

You've all heard it, and you'll continue to hear it for days, weeks... perhaps years to come... but you have also earned it.

To all the geeks and nerds (and I do not use those terms disparagingly) who have helped keep the people of Iran in touch with the rest of the world, and the rest of the world in touch with them, THANK YOU!!

Your value is beyond measure.
  10. پيام به بسيجي, سپاه پاسداران, ارتش چه اتفاقی برای شما وقتی اين رژيم مي افتد? ما عکس های شما. ما مي بينيم که اسلحه تيراندازي و كتك زدن دانشجويان, زنان و مردان است. هنگامي كه رژيم جديد صورت مي*گيرد, مردان با كشتن تبديل خواهد شد که شما به زندگي خود را نجات دهد. دراز بکشید بازوهایتان است. به جاي كشتن آزادي انتخاب مردم بدون اسلحه. حتي برخي از سرداران فرمان امتناع كرد.

MESSAGE TO BASIJI, REVOLUTIONARY GUARD, ARMY

What happens to you when the regime falls? We have your photos. We see you shooting and beating unarmed students, women and old men. When the new regime takes over, the men you kill with will turn you in to save their life.

Lay down your arms. Choose freedom instead of murdering unarmed people.

Even some of your Generals are refusing orders. I ask again, what happens to you when Rafsanjani takes over? We have your photos and will demand you account for killing and beating your people. CHOOSE FREEDOM.
  11. newbie.mm Member

Hi all,

I am from Myanmar (Burma), the country under brutal military regime. Internet services in Burma is fully controlled by these stupid military dictators. Free Emails and many websites in Burma are banned by our 2 ISPs owned by the State. We would have to bypass even GMail by adding "s" behind Http. They block http://mail.google.com. But when adding 's' we can use GMail. The main problem is that these ISPs reduce and control the bandwidth on the political anniversaries. The only way is to bypass their firewall. They have set up Bluecoat proxy server in their ISPs.

I've used Ultrasurf and Freegate for a long time to bypass the restricted websites. Ultrasurf is not as stable as Freegate. According to Freegate policies, it doesn't allow users from other countries to use it freely. But we can still use Freegate with other applications (except browsing) without restrictions. I use some Saudi Arabia public servers to use Freegate. But it only works about 2 minutes and there's a message Shareware version Freegate and I can't browse the web anymore. Port 443 is needed to run Freegate.

Can anyone in this Forum help and share me some Iranian or Chinese public open proxy servers that support SSL Port 443? For example. IP xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx and Port is 443. I've tested with 80,808,3128 and many ports but it doesn't work at all. Freegate only works with Port 443. Please help me out to solve this problem.
  12. mirror

I wanted to do something to help...
    I can at least do this.
    g33kinfo.com/F-Ilter.rar
  13. mirrors

I have just posted the last message and I am willing to add other software titles if you would like in order to assist the good people of Iran in their quest for freedom. If you need a software title mirrored, please post it in here and I will mirror it for you.
    I see the images of your struggle and it saddens me the we as a county cannot do more. A great man once said; All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
    Remain strong, we are watching and hoping...

g33kinfo