Customize

Freedom Mag DA videos/articles on Paul Haggis, New Yorker

Discussion in 'Media' started by tikk, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

not completely - there is still a need to ensure the truth, facts, dox and what have you is still heard above the noise.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Anonymous Member

And let me remind everyone, the head of the hydra tends to grow back unless we keep hacking it off.

:p
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Anonymous Member

It grows back only if you keep hacking it off.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. DeathHamster Member

^^this. The Hydra was the Classic "Kill it with fire".
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Yeah It looks like Scientology is also trying to get in on the fun so they jumped on the 'let's exposed how fucked up Scientology is' bandwagon too.
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Anonymous Member

j0d18y.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

i assume the Freedom magazine printing is done inhouse.
    Does anybody have an idea of how many copies get printed?
  8. RightOn Member

I know there is the "Fair Use" act and all for vids.
    but COS put a clip of "Spanky" of the Little Rascals in one of the DVDs and I saw red.
    Don't be messing with me Spanky!

The copyright infringement on these DVDs for all the old movie clips they used is utterly ridiculous.
    Just because there is a Fair Use Act doesn't mean they have permission to use these clips to smear people. Especially using Little Rascals. :(
    Does Cosby still own the rights to the Little Rascals? Or is that incorrect?
    I know an elderly some what movie buff who may be able to help out in identifying some of the clips they used.

I am surprised Ortega or anyone else in the media didn't pick up on all the old movies that COS used in their DVDs.
  9. If I had to guess I's say at least a couple hundred thousand copies, so Miscavige can include that number in the amount of publications printed this year at their next Nuremberg Rally
    • Like Like x 1
  10. DeathHamster Member

The mag and DVD were probably done at their hugely overcapacity plant:

• Like Like x 1
  11. moarxenu Member

Who is the dude whose voice appears in all these propaganda vids?
  12. xenubarb Member

Do you have any idea how much time they don't have it would take?
  13. Sponge Member

This means war. We must counteract their Little Rascals with our Elmer Fudd
    ...and so on and so forth...
    • Like Like x 8
  14. Anonymous Member

He's called the narrator dude.
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sponge Member

17. TinyDancer Member

OMG!

http://www.themortonreport.com/cele...screenwriter-paul-haggis-helps-rebuild-haiti/
    • Like Like x 2

18. It's awl stahtin ta wub me da wong way...........
  19. AnonLover Member

20. Nada Member

Freedom Rag's DA piece about Paul Haggis is the lamest thing I've seen. I suffered through it, and I'm waiting for the crimes ... Haggis the selfish bastard, helps a friend peddle a toothbrush. Haggis the bad artist, wins an academy award of BEST PICTURE for a film that some people say wasn't good. Haggis, the evil asshole, was helped by another evil apostate who extended a kind, helping hand to Haggis. Haggis the idiot, helps another friend by getting him an acting job. All narrated in an obnoxious mocking voice. This is the best they can do? FLUNK!!!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  21. Nada Member

Thanks, AnonLover - Tony Ortega agrees with me, but says it much more eloquently. I'm so glad he did!
  22. anonymous612 Member

Nada. You realize of course the post just above yours was from a year ago, right?
  23. Anonymous Member

I guess the awfulness of it just inspired her to thread necro. We've had alot of that going around lately....
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. Nada Member

No, I didn't realize that. That's called 'thread necro-ing'? haha guilty.
  25. Anonymous Member

that's ok we all miss and love AnonLover
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. Nada Member

Okay; I'm going to get to know this board. I discovered it through OCMB, and one of my favourite posters, BFG is here. xo Marc & Claire!
  27. JohnnyRUClear Member

He's been away for a while, farming up some organic lolsuits against the cult, but the crop appears to have withered, sadly. He very recently started posting here again. Hopefully Claire will be back too. Good people SPs.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Sonichu Moderator

If you have any questions about lingo or things you see here, feel free to ask a mod, or use our "Still got Questions?" thread. We'll be happy to help with minimal trolling!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. failboat Member

Mila Kunis And James Franco Heat Up Paul Haggis’ Post-Scientology Comeback

By Christopher Zara
    August 22, 2012 1:07 PM EDT
    • Like Like x 3
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2