Customize

Freedom Mag DA videos/articles on Paul Haggis, New Yorker

Discussion in 'Media' started by tikk, Aug 29, 2011.

1. SwordofTruth Member

Bless their little socks, they really did pull out everything and anything for their Anonymous connection.

Two guys caught for DDOS'ing back in 08, come now you can get something more recent after we started owning your orgs ? no ... ok then : /
  2. amaX Member

Balderdash?

I say, "POPPYCOCK!"

poppycock.png
    • Like Like x 2
  3. blownforgood Member

I NEVER got a card! Is there a number or something people are supposed to call?
    I keep getting screwed on this stuff! I never got any of the Big Pharma paychecks that were being handed out either!
    I must be missing meetings or something. Whoever is carrying my card and cashing my checks - you are on notice!

Also, I am up to 1.2 million SETI credits looking for Xenu and his people. When we find him I am so telling on you Scilons for all the lies you are spreading about him.

BFG (doing it wrong since 2005!)
    • Like Like x 26
  4. Anonymous Member

Bob in accounting is still trying to catch up on the Big Pharma checks.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

(i guess Freedumb didn't mention how it has been proven that all of LRH's medals are fake.... even the purple heart.)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Etain Member

OMG, I LOVE POPPYCOCK!!! All Hail the Prince!

And here he sings a song to commemorate the occasion!

'Card-carrying'? Aww, how come I'm always the last to know this stuff? Just because I haven't posted in a while shouldn't make me exempt!

I want my card, dammit!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sponge Member

If the cult actually bothers to waste trees printing this shit then I hope they get some of their drones to hand out copies in the street outside the New Yorker offices, like they did with CNN.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. Sonichu Moderator

So the picture of him dumpster diving is very fitting considering an OT8 working for the squirrel busters was arrested after doing just that.... That owuld be really mean to point out to the scis...
  10. AnonLover Member

Here's hoping all the scientology celebrities feel a cold chill down their spine when they read this... this type of treatment is what they pay dearly to support & protect, and what will rain down on their own head if they ever grow disillusioned.

We should be handing this smarmy crap out at the celebrity centers... let anyone looking for any easy route to fame via the cult trap see for themselves what truly happens if they decide to think for themselves.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Anonymous Member

Anons, I'm gonna get a ton of these printed up. I'm thinking something off-white, but subtle. PM me if you want in.

blankbusinesscard202812.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

anons
    So sorry dudes, just wanted to give you a head's up. The checks will be sent as soon as we get the new ones. Sally forgot to order them, so when they arrive, we'll cut them and have them in the mail. Don't you worry. You're our guys and we love ya.

VP of PR
    Victor Picker

<Bob, don't forget to send Sally to the RPF. And find out where she hid the money. We need it NOW. Be sure to keep me in the loop on the AvS conflict we got brewing. Who knew we could play one against the other...>
    [/end]
  13. Etain Member

Trees Rule.

Davie drools.

BTW: Lawrence Wright needs to see this! Maybe he'll write another article commenting on it!
  14. Sponge Member

Nope they didn't.
    They did make a neat little pie chart with stats on the number of "dead wrong" facts etc but no real explanation as to why facts were supposedly dead wrong.
  15. Smurf Member

Yeah, sure. You telling me your book profits netted you the new digs in Colorado? (Hey, does your pond have koi?)

sognare.jpg
  16. AnonLover Member

Dude's already writing a book, and now that Reitman &amp; Urban have handled the need for objective history lessons - methinks the cult just lit a gigantic bonfire under Mr. Wright's chair to write the next great rip2shreads tell-all on Scientology.

cat_smile.jpg

shi- is cash!
  17. leafs Member

What does CoS hope to achieve with this series of articles? If the point was to make me laugh they succeeded.
  18. Smurf Member

LOL. They'll line up one after another & drink the delicious Kool Aid provided by the cult.
  19. AnonLover Member

or so it would seem... but sooner or later somethings gotta give for atleast a few of them, the cult's cash cows are getting fewer and fewer. And with shit like this insanity - the likelihood of new celebs getting suck into grows less likely. So the ones they got, have to be getting squeezed harder.

Next time the IAS regs come all calling, here's hoping they have flashes of freedumb magazine escapades dancing thru their head.
  20. Xenu Is Lord Member

Let me get this straight? It took the cult six months to come up with this foot bullet? Man is this game over!
    • Like Like x 1
  21. blownforgood Member

Smurf,

Yeah, well why did you crop the photo and leave out the waterfalls?
    • Like Like x 3
  22. Anonymous Member

Or even what those facts were that were wrong. How many words was that to say precisely nothing?
  23. Anonymous Member

Eventually they will get to a point where the articles freedumb write are so rabid they will loose any power over those still in. TC leaves and tells how the Midget beat people up. Freedumb rages and says how gay TC is. The rest of the world says, welcome back Tom, look how mad those loons are we don't believe a word of it.
  24. hi-sox Member

I couldn't watch the vids through my proxy. How do I shot web do this? Or, if someone who's seen them can comment, are they worth watching and/or saving for posterity?

ps: I'm just using TOR, not much of a haxor here.
  25. Anonymous Member

No, no, no. If somebody can do it, please download the videos and put them on youtube. That kind of hilarity should be out there for all to see and not limited to just some obscure Freedom magazine nobody's ever heard of before.
  26. Anonymous Member

Learn to sarcasm
    • Like Like x 1
  27. The vitriol in these "articles" is so over-the-top I can't stop laughing.

Please someone get the vids onto you-tube so the whole world can see how totally bat-shit crazy the scilons are.

Nobody in their right mind could look at this stuff and believe it - only the Faithful drowning in their Koolaid would even begin to think it's got some truth in it.

My only protest with this: why did Freedum take so long to get these pearls of journalism to me?
    • Like Like x 2
  28. Anonymous Member

Sarcasm is just so tough to understand without the smiley faces and LOLs next to it. But I'll keep on trying.
    • Like Like x 7
  29. Anonymous Member

30. pedrofcuk Member

It's going to take something pretty, pretty, pretteh big to wipe this smile off of my face :D
    • Like Like x 1
  31. RightOn Member

This is truly another installment of the Golden Dawn of Footbulletness.
    (I am sure LRH would have loved that term)

YAY!!!!!!!
    Love this!

COS goes after two very well respected gents in the industry and also tries to continue to drag other ex members through the mud with repeated drudged up old crap and lies. How many times are they going to bring up New Orleans any ways? Who the hell cares?

More proof that COs is only left with their slave staff of Sea Orgers who are unaware and or too tired to know what is actually going on and a bunch very blind, koolaid soaked individuals, some with obvious mental disorders who are willing to go down with the ship because they think there is no other way and who also don't know any better. SAD.

Spread this shit like the plague.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. hi-sox Member

• Like Like x 1
  33. RightOn Member

oh and thanks everyone for posting all the text and pics!
  34. subgenius Member

How does one "threaten a phony anthrax attack"?
    One could threaten an anthrax attack, and not do it, or send phony anthrax, but threaten a phony anthrax attack?
    "Hi, this is Anonymous and we're going to send you some phony anthrax."????
    The stupid is deep.
    • Like Like x 10
  35. Anonymous Member

36. RightOn Member

sooooo shoopable! baldvd.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  37. sooleater Member

i lolĀ“d
  38. Anonymous Member

Hey dude who posted all the screenshots, thanks!

You seem to have missed page 7, the full page with the Haggis script quips.
    Could you or someone post that one so we don't have to give those schmagoons any more hits?

Thanks, plox.