Customize

Free scientology books! (Ireland)

Discussion in 'Resources' started by anonanchovie, Jun 8, 2010.

1. anonanchovie Member

Free scientology books! (Ireland)

I have some scientology books that were given to me around the time I was writing 'The Complex' I would like to donate them to Irish projects as I have to move out of my place and to another country soon, I have to clear out stuff. Can anyone help me contact Cork anons or anyone else interested? These are Intro to Sciientology Ethics, Science of Survival and a couple of other similar books.

Please pm or spread the word if you can help?

J.
  2. RightOn Member

Re: Free scientology books! (Ireland)

hey John! nice to hear from you!
    Although I can't help with the Cork Anons I wanted to wish you luck and happiness with your move.
  3. Anonymous Member

I'm in Cork right now but am in a similar situation. Leaving the country very soon and can't bring anything else with me. I'll keep an eye out for some V masks but I haven't spotted any anon activity in the area. If I see anyone in the next few days I'll tell them to contact you, but I don't know how successful that'll be. No one in the psych / social sciences departments at UCC studying cults who may want them?
  4. mr_chuckles Member

We just gave up looking for Scilons in the city so we just wait for them to come to us during the MBS festival. I can take the books if no one else wants to.
  5. anonanchovie Member

Thanks Righton, I am moving on, but will be back in Ireland in a year - I am on the Erasemus program studying in Italy for the year. Thanks for all the support over the last few years.
  6. anonanchovie Member

Good point, will give Boole Library a buzz, maybey of interest.

J.
  7. anonanchovie Member

Great, that might be the simplest solution, good piece of gettingridofbookstech...
  8. themadhair Member

I can vouch for him being trustworthy if that helps. The only thing that dude would steal would be thunder. Trufax.
  9. RightOn Member

oh how wonderful. I had to look up the Erasemus program to see what it was about.
    So great that you can partake in that.
    Live, laugh, and learn! (I know it sounds so cliche, but a perfect sentiment for what you will be doing)

and thank you John for telling your story. It has helped and will continue to help many.
    Have a fabulous time! ;)
  10. anonanchovie Member

Will you pm me with you phone number and I can deliver the items to you, on campus on Monday if that helps?

J.
  11. Anonymous Member

Last Sunday, outside Saint Hill Manor:

l9zyp.jpg.png
  12. anonanchovie Member

Love it! Yer mad, all of ye!
  13. Re: Free scientology books! (Ireland)

And now you're part of our "good kind of madness" instead of Scientology's bad kind.

Maybe while you're over in Italy, you could be an expert witness in whatever trial springs from the Turin raid? ;)
  14. anonanchovie Member

I'd have to be mad to do something like that
  15. EyeOnSci Member

Hi John,

Your book, The Complex is an excellent read.

Good luck with your move and have a great time in Italy.
  16. anonanchovie Member

Where are you Mr_chuckles? Running out of time very fast! PM or call me.
  17. anonanchovie Member

sorry for bothering all and any, but I thought I just might announce that in a fit of pique and rage, while packing stuff up, I destroyed all the scientology materials in mmy possession, I played particular attention to the destruction of the photos of blubbard's ugly mug and the evil little ratty face of Davd Miscavaige. It felt good to do so.

I am posting this on the site, thanks for your offer to take them, I fear that shredded particles will be of no use to you, but the sense of liberation from the destruction of these rubbishy tracts was worth every second.

Thanks for your support and good wishes.

J.
  18. pedrofcuk Member

Ah John, you mad thing! I know how you feel though, I had a big bonfire when I finally woke up after over 20 years of brainwashery and I was very fucken angry. Having gone through the anger phase I'm now well and truly in the laughing my socks off phase and I intend to stay here as I watch the cult implode. Have a ball in Italy, see you when you get back if not before.