Customize

"Free DE-Stress Test!" - counteracting the usual scilon recruiting tactic

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by Anonymous, May 5, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

"Free DE-Stress Test!" - counteracting the usual scilon recruiting tactic

IDEA: it's the Anon "Free De-Stress Test" sign - with free de-stressing here!

When scilons come out with their "stress test" carts, we can have our "De-stress" tests right there too.

WTF it would consist of, I am not sure, but I figure it would have to involve things like free hugs, inviting the public to sing fun songs, wishing them good things, etc. - and and then asking the member of the public if they feel de-stressed now, and if we passed the test. For FREE! :grin:

What do you think, sirs?
  2. themadhair Member

Re: "Free DE-Stress Test!" - counteracting the usual scilon recruiting tactic

Hugs?

Not saying I necessarily approve of hugs, just suggesting something that will at some point be suggested.

Maybe done to this soundtrack.

Can I has GTFO/STFU/infractions now?
  3. Se7en Member

'De-Stress" test..
    I suggest a bowl of individually wrapped Hard Boiled Lollies/Candy.

Any public open one immediately and starts to consume it, you say.. "Congratulations, you've passed the test."
    Any who put it in their pocket for later, say. "Oh Dear you're too stressed", and give them a free hug.
  4. Re: "Free DE-Stress Test!" - counteracting the usual scilon recruiting tactic

HOW ABOUT UNWISE FATMAN BEARDS INSTEAD OF GAY FOX MASKS ?
  5. xellas420 Member

Oh look, a Sciborg. Disregarding now.

In any case, this idea has merit. I'd suggest things like pictures of puppies and other disgustingly cute things, you know the kind of stuff normal people like. Food can be a bad idea, but if you are going to do it I'd suggest things like the individually wrapped 'fun size' candies, since they come from the factory sealed.

Now, get out there and DO IT FAGGOT