Customize

France: Scientology appeal trial Nov. 3 - Dec. 1, 2011

Discussion in 'Media' started by mnql1, May 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When the European and Australian orgs close, for ever, the north american hovels will fall like dominoes! Expect it!
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

I meant the last French org.

Not many left in Europe. Saint Hill is the one that will become property of the government once the scam is exposed, but that might take the bodies to be found in the USA first.

If the US authorities weren't such pussies and pulled off a proper search of all the Scilon bases in the US at the same time, and opened up all those prison cells and rescued what must be hundreds of malnourished and insane people, and made sure the press got pictures, then started the grim process of digging for corpses - then that would be the end of it.

But no. FBI got no balls.
  3. Sponge Member

I'm afraid the US gubment isn't going to do anything for as long as you have a constitutionally approved abuse concession given to any entity that has a 501(c) tax exemption and calls itself a religion. Any hope that you'll somehow be able to change the official mindset is dashed every year when you read their State Department's annual "International Religious Freedom Report" where they tell other countries, who are are either doinitrite or just differently, that they are the ones doing it wrong. The arrogance and ignorance is truly astounding.

So, unless a series of supreme court precedents nullify the religious group rights anomally and restore individual's rights, the only way you'll ever get the FBI back in there to do a proper job is when the cult is honed down to its last extremist moonbats and cornered rats who will think nothing of carrying out Miscavige's wildest and last desperate dreams, resulting in a crime or crimes that would be just too embarrassingly gigantic to ignore. Even then, I doubt any LEA will consider it a no-brainer and they'll still think too long and too hard about pulling their fingers out of their asses. This is because your "god bless america" religious cocksucking culture runs deep and there is this constant fear that the whole of religion will start crying like a fucking baby. It's the "church vote" and it's a constant self-supporting cycle of retardery. It is time to stop empowering them, the groups.
    • Like Like x 7
  4. Anonymous Member

Can Anonymous declare itself a church then?

Under the same bullshit rules Anonymous could prove that they do more to help the community and save the planet..
  5. Sponge Member

:)
    • Like Like x 2
  6. 5_star_post_RE_Im_Back_D-s580x580-122943.png
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

fatso with eyes wide shot is jean charles
    his father's name is jean paul very famous extra actor
    http://youtu.be/v9x2UtbAjbc
    • Like Like x 4
  8. xenubarb Member

And yet, they're not too cowardly to beat up clowns!
  9. Anonymous Member

most of them are regular staff members otr members from celebrity center paris org ccdh
    and say no to drugs french spokeman
    guy with the cap and mike is the tough and rough philipe "baldy phil"
    there is the guitar's teacher olivier
  10. Anonymous Member

olivier coming forward without guitar ?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Pique Member

omg how did I miss this excellent post. Like this long time!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. timthephoto Member

being a bit rapid with your mouse wheel the first time ?
  13. Pique Member

guilty as charged :(
    don't tell anyone
  14. xenubarb Member

Let's just do the IRS like the Scientologists did. Apparently it's pretty easy, that pack of incompetents managed to pull it off.
  15. Anonymous Member

Milton Cerny can help with that.
  16. Sponge Member

1st Church of Big Pharma Inc.

Disclaimer: By themselves, these physch drugs do nothing. They are solely for the guide of Ministers of the Church in Confessionals and pastoral counselling. The drugs are not medically or scientifically capable of giving anyone the ability to fly or see through walls and are for religious use by students and Ministers of the Church of Big Pharma only. RONGON, CULTAWAY and ENTHETABIX are trademarks and service marks owned by Pfizernonymous (France) and used with its permission.

501(c) exemption nao plox!
  17. Anonymous Member

Yeah - three onto one, then they run away.

Fucking Cowards.
  18. Anonymous Member

Someday they'll pick on the wrong clown.

19. Random guy Member

Kind of annoying, isn't it. I quite agree to your assessment of the chance the US will mend it's ways though, so we better find a work-around.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Xenu Is Lord Member

With 8 million members, you would think they could do better than that LOL
    • Like Like x 1
  21. jensting Member

And 45000 in France alone. They claim...

Best Regards

Jens
  22. Sponge Member

I think they must be counting the individual Body Raisins that they haven't yet audited out. Eric Roux alone has 40,000 of them.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. they gonna need diapers in february ...
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Albion Member

First instalment of appeal trial coverage
    up at Infinite Complacency: after the
    prosecution summary, now back to
    chronological account. This only deals
    with the run-up to appeal.
    • Like Like x 5
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Xenu Is Lord Member

Im sorry, what is the status with this case.
  27. DeathHamster Member

Pfffft! They'd can't afford toilet paper!
  28. Albion Member

Trial is over: judgment due February 2.
  29. Xenu Is Lord Member

Thank you.
  30. Albion Member

I've posted the next batch of coverage of the Paris appeal trial, covering the first week: exclusively procedural stuff, but important nevertheless. I'll try to publish a longer piece on the row over the status of the counter-cult group UNADFI later this evening, which will at least take us into week two.

But I am unlikely to be able to complete coverage of proceedings before the actually February 2 judgment. A combination of factors including my laptop giving up the ghost and a week sleeping off a cold rather messed up my timetable. (The Supreme Court ruling on ministerial exception took a while to get to grips with too.)

I'll try and get as much as possible done in the next couple of days.

Jonny Jacobsen,
    Infinite Complacency
    http://infinitecomplacency.blogspot.com/2012/01/appeal-trial-ii.html
    • Like Like x 14
  31. Albion Member

• Like Like x 8
  32. Anonymous Member

Oh noes! Teh OT Superpowers and super sekrit tech made your laptop die and gave you pneumonias!!
  33. Anonymous Member

Can someone who knows about this case give a brief synopsis?
    Just need the absolute key points for a journalist who's interested - thank you
  34. Pique Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. Sponge Member

Very much this.>>>
    Plus this>>> if you need it (a prior article about the run up to the appeal)....
    http://infinitecomplacency.blogspot.com/2011/12/appeal-trial-preparing-ground.html
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Albion Member

Sorry, this must be a little confusing for someone arriving late.
    Rather than wade through my early coverage of the original trial (even I couldn't
    face that), a good place to start is my analysis of the original judgment against
    Scientology, which is what they are appealing in this trial: Reviewing the Paris Judgment.
    For a summary of those original convictions, see: The Court's Ruling.
    Then there's Preparing the Ground cited above by Sponge, which
    sets the scene for appeal trial.
    Best,
    Jonny Jacobsen
    PS Third part of the appeal trial coverage is just up now.
    • Like Like x 7
  37. jensting Member

Well, if that isn't even more brilliant than part 2!
    Argh! I missed that!!
    • Like Like x 4
  38. moarxenu Member

Jonny's writing is so brilliant and exciting. One of my faves:

Scientology, he said, had been wasting the court’s time with procedural motions for days now: talk about self-righteous!
    « Quels donneurs de leçons! Quels donneurs de leçons ! »
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Intelligence Member

Tap - Tap - Tap - - looking forward to decision in a couple days:)

40. Albion Member

Part Four of the appeal trial coverage, The Big Walk-Out,
    is up now -- and that's your lot I'm afraid. The rest of it
    will have to wait until after the judgment is delivered
    tomorrow morning. Sorry about that.

Jonny Jacobsen
    Infinite Complacency
    • Like Like x 11
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.