Customize

Fox News: Will Smith equates Bible and Scientology

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by SenatorXenu, Apr 16, 2008.

?

Should Anon still Belair people?

Duh. 20 vote(s) 9.3%
No, hes a scilon now. 31 vote(s) 14.4%
Now this is a story all about how my life got flip turned upside down... 164 vote(s) 76.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Fox News: Will Smith equates Bible and Scientology

I was looking forward to the next Independance Day... damn...
  2. Kilia Member

Re: Fox News: Will Smith equates Bible and Scientology

I like this read better. Dated March 18, 2008
  3. anonymous1312 Member

The sad thing is that he, along with the other "celebrity" scientologists, will presumably be encouraged by the church of scientology to believe they are right because they are somebody and the critics are "nobody". I am sure that is how church of scientology plays the celebrities, plays to their egos.
  4. Delaware Member

Everyone may like Will Smith better than Cruise, now that he's self-destructing. I'm sure that is why it seems he is being groomed to be the "new face" of scilontology. He's marketable, reputation for being down to earth, and has a cross-over appeal to all races and genders.

I'm sure it also hurts to see a favorite star throw in with the Co$ fucks.

That being said, do not pity him, or any star they snare.

Will can aford a computer.
    Will is internet capable.

With all of the controversy over Co$ and the bad press lately, is there ANY excuse for someone to not be informed?

Is there any excuse for a father to consider throwing his family into a faith/belief system/religion/pyramid scheme or whatever the fuck you want to call Co$ without doing even the most basic bit of research?

If he actually believes there is no difference in scilontology and other religions, he has failed to even try to get the whole story. And he is entirely NOT the person I thought him to be.

He's not one of these stories you read about desperate people who fell prey to the Co$ because he believed them able to help him out of a desperate situation or a serious life crisis. He was Will Fucking Smith. Rich. Talented. Blessed with a healthy kid. Popular. Respected. Seemingly street smart. Well adjusted. Everything going for him.

And absolutely no excuse for buying in to this bullshit.

But if he IS in, he went in willingly. He is not in the position to be called a victim. But he was in the position to know better.
  5. Re: Fox News: Will Smith equates Bible and Scientology

Children, shut up and pay attention!!!

This article was from November last year!

Outdated - he has since denied it - stop the mourning/panicking

it is oooollllllddd
  6. Delaware Member

I saw the March 08 denial. Doesn't cut it for me. Now when he goes on record, on national TV (fuck viral or gossip mag sites) and says "Hayell naw, that's some crazy-ass bullshit right there. The scilons can blow me Big Willie style!" (paraphrasing. words to that effect will do, but if i don't see video, it didn't happen)... when THAT happens, then I may start believing it.
  7. goose1 Member

These two principles are completely different! The Golden Rule is about an egalitarian consideration for the feelings of others coupled with the realisation that social relationships go two ways: your behaviour towards others, and others' behaviour towards you.

The $cilon principle is about the condescending gradual drip feeding of information, a narrow unidirectional view of human relationships with the high handing down knowledge to the low; from the elite cognoscenti down to the fragile plebians.

and cocks
  8. Anonymous21 Member

erm.. he denied being a scientologist last month
  9. Delaware Member

Yes. As I said. Saw the link by Killa. Does not cut it for me.
  10. Re: Fox News: Will Smith equates Bible and Scientology

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A GRIP PEOPLE!
  11. Re: Fox News: Will Smith equates Bible and Scientology

^ THANKYOU! And for the love of Xenu, why does the poll not have a "Yes, because this article is outdated and irrelevant and thus doesn't affect us at all!" option? I want that option!!!
  12. Re: Fox News: Will Smith equates Bible and Scientology

what shocks me is with all this going on, he still doesnt have the common sense to go to xenu.net or do some actual research into the crimes committed by this organization. is he that LAME.

or is it that he knows and just doesnt care? Meh him getting into it, makes me lose respect for him. o well off to boycott his movies till he sees the light

edit: just read it was from last year....hope he's come to his senses since then, since he does hang around them still an awful lot
  13. Delaware Member

I'd like someone to show me a quote from a reputable source where he says "I am not a Scientologist."

He has said "I am a Christian." But then, those just getting into it are told and believe they can be both.

To my knowledge, he has never given a straight forward denial. His language is evasive. He is on record as having pledged money to $cilon front-groups, and it was reported he gave out "coupons" for free personality tests done by Co$.

If you have better and contradictory info, please, PM me a link! I'd be happy to eat crow on this one. Until then, "old" news is not synonymous with "irrelevant".
  14. Re: Fox News: Will Smith equates Bible and Scientology

Does enjoying the fine digs and star treatment of Scientology's Celebrity Centre justify those suffering the peon-life in RPF, the disconnection, billion year slave contract, endorsing fair game as ethical, the forever labeling those innocent as guilty and documentation thereof?

You truly know the measure of a man according to the decision he makes about what he sees and especially about what he chooses to see.

Dear Will Smith:
    I would feel better if you really don't know about what goes on behind the Scientology walls but I think you perhaps do or else why are you even in the news playing up Scientology? And since it doesn't touch you or anyone you care about, it doesn't matter. There are a gazillion injustices on this planet but this is actually the one the universe has presented in your face as something you personally can do something big about. Shame you can't step up to the plate. Have fun in your world were the few are made to be weathy by breaking the backs of those kind souls who can't pay the price.

However, if I'm wrong, and this is so you don't lose Jada or Scientology friends...ask yourself-what kind of world do you want your children to grow up in and what would you like your children to see in their fellow human beings? Make a comparision between embracing love or embracing cancer, and then tell me what is the greater crime?

Peace dude. I hope you get a clue.
  15. AnonymousNow Member

16. Whanonstler Member

Oh well, and since everyone who denies things are telling the truth, he must be too! Not saying he is a scifag, but I am not going to take his word considering what he has said about the cult and his friendship with Tom "I love the cock" Cruise, and plenty of scifags start a sentence with, "I am not a scientologist, but..."
  17. JMac85 Member

Y'know, if Will's will is strong enough, this could be a great opportunity for us. He's a devout Christian, and if he can resist the brainwashing, once he finds out the anti-Christian stuff the Co$ teaches, it can cause a major backlash. Jason Beghe blowing is all well and good and all, but in all seriousness, who's ever heard of him? Looking at his IMDB profile, all he's seemed to play are bit parts. Internally, him defecting is a major blow, as he was one of DM's favorites. But how likely are we to hear about this on crap like Entertainment Tonight, much less CNN? If someone like Will Smith speaks out after being on the inside, it could be devastating for the cult.
  18. ravenanon Member

Mortons book on Tom Cruise mentioned Jada home schools the kids with Scientology materials!

He last movie wrapped and he gave out scientology materials as gifts to the crew.

If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd its a turd!
  19. Mahovlich Member

Has it ever occurred to anyone that there could be a bit of jiggery pokery going on and that the only reason why Will Smith is a member is because he was promised something in return for being a spokesman? I mean, can rational people really do a 180 like that for no apparent reason?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.