Customize

Four Winds Ranch - dumping ground for FAILED scientology kids

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by OTBT, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Four Winds Ranch - dumping ground for FAILED scientology kids

moar:

2. Anonymous Member

FOUND IT!

http://www.dallasisd.org/inside_disd/depts/stuserv/forms/StuServProgram.pdf

Page 8 under "Safe and Drug Free Schools"

HGDS = "Human Growth, Development, and Sexuality"
    It's a class offered by the Dallas Independent School District - continuing education for teachers.

Larry Masters appears to be the only person in the entire internets who uses this as an honorific.
  3. Anonymous Member

Accredited mailorder grad school in Anaheim,
    but the board that accredits them is starting to call shenanigans:

ACAOM Places South Baylo University on Probation
  4. PodPeople Member

Univ Health Sciences Antigua (Calif and Tex Not on list of licensed states, on their own site, but sez check with each state not listed)

THECB - Academic Affairs and Research > Private Colleges and Institutes > Fraudulent Institutions

South Baylo Univ on Probation in 2007 regarding accrediations
    ACAOM Places South Baylo University on Probation

And Lawrence Master Not listed in any capacity on Texas Medical Board, including accupuncture. These are the only Master names on TMB Verification site:
    (Also have found nothing on business licenses, permits for Four Winds)

Lic/Permit # Name Degree Type

F9786 MASTER, GYNETTE CAROL MD PHYSICIAN
    Specialties: OPHTHALMOLOGY, PEDIATRIC OPHTHALMOLOGY
    Practice Address
    NONE

L3010 MASTER, KIRON S MD PHYSICIAN
    Specialties: DIAGNOSTIC RADIOLOGY
    Practice Address
    SIERRA MEDICAL CENTER
    1625 MEDICAL CENTER DRIVE
    EL PASO , TX 79902

BP10035207 MASTER, RYAN GARY MD PHYSICIAN IN TRAINING PERMIT
    Specialties: UNSPECIFIED
    Practice Address
    NONE

BP10034869 MASTER, ZANKHANA MD PHYSICIAN IN TRAINING PERMIT
    Specialties: UNSPECIFIED
    Practice Address
    NONE

C3145 MASTERS, BERT ALFRED MD PHYSICIAN
    Specialties: GENERAL PRACTICE
    Practice Address
    1101 WAKEFIELD DR
    GREENSBORO , NC 27410
  5. Zak McKracken Member

For disambiguation :)

Larry Master, PhD Zoology
    Larry Master Bio Information
    http://www.masterimages.org/Images/People/AVC_1689cw.jpg

[DON'T HOTLINK GIANT PICTURES]

Edit:
    Since some people are slow.
    This disambiguation post intended to point out a distinction (so others don't confuse them) between
    the scientist and humanitarian: Larry Master
    the 'whole track prison guard': Larry Master

Edit:
    Why does HappyFeet hate penguins? :(
  6. Anonymous Member

Is this another email?
    I lost the link

Victory for Mo and ARS

01 Feb 2001

kngpeter@aol.com (Kng Peter)

A few weeks back, my fourteen-year-old son Mo reported to me that his Scientologist mother was about to force him to attend a Scientology School called "The Mojave Academy." Mo was going to first be sent to a "portal" called "Larry's House," where a Scientology would try to brainwash him into disconnecting from and ceasing all further communication with me, his father.

After he was brainwashed, he was to be sent to the Mojave Academy, where he would turn into a good little robot. That was the plan....

However, Patricia Greenway mobilized the mighty forces of ARS and the IRC channel, and they swooped down upon this (illegal by Florida law) plan. "Larry's House" was bombarded by telephone calls and faxes, and by the time I called "Larry" on the phone, he was ready to throw in the towel. He wanted nothing to do with Mo, ARS, or IRC ever again.

I would like to report that due to these fine efforts, Mo is now safely ensconced in a non-Scientology boarding school. He is out of the grips of Scientology, and plans to keep it that way.

There was a side benefit to all this as well: because the law requires that his mother and I stay in communication regarding Mo and my other children, she cannot disconnect from me either. This means that she is officially PTS, and therefor banned from Church of Scientology Flag Services. I believe this also applies to my older, Scientologist son Max.

So as a result of the fine efforts of the ARS and IRC groups, not only Mo, but two other people have been saved from further Scientology brainwashing.

I would like to thank all concerned for their help. In this case, the family destroying practices of the Scientologists have backfired, resulting in further damage to their already limping organization.

Best Regards,

Peter N. Alexander
  7. anonohio Member

lol, great find
  8. Sissy Lala Member

This was a special "note" on their "course list:
    Such high standards for graduation...
  9. OTBT Member

If I'm reading the e-mail above correctly, really problematic scientology kids were first sent to "Larry's House" for re-programing, before being allowed into "Mojave Academy".

"Larry's House" was the previous incarnation of Larry Master's current "Four Winds Ranch".

Mojave Academy Enrollment Form:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-...-sec-check-enrollment-application-form-61099/

Also, not to be paranoid, but the 2 images in OP were yanked by Image Shack due to copyright violations. So I re-uploaded both images.
  10. Anonymous Member

More background on Lawrence Master. He received a Masters Degree in Oriental Medicine at South Baylo University.

Larry Master: ZoomInfo Business People Information

Person Profile: Larry Master

Directory of Computerized Electro Dermal Screenings: Practitioners in the Directory

11. Anonymous Member

*sigh*
    Too bad moar Scientology kids aren't as "problematic" as this 'un.

Peter: thanks for GTFO moe from Scilonland.
    He may not now (or ever) thank you for it, but <3

Molly: Anonymous misses you. plz come back!
  12. Anonymous Member

fail.

Nope. Read your lings more closely next time:

13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

To bad I do not know anyone who went to Four Winds Ranch. Someone had to have sent their kids to the Four Winds Ranch, and has a story to tell! Also, bump for search results.
  15. auchraw Member

I'm a bit out of touch with this thread but did anyone else pick up that the phony church alleges that children being held at Larry's House, aka Four Winds Ranch are being home-schooled.

In other words Four Winds is not a boarding-school, so I suppose Larry claims it is not subject to the legislation (if any) covering boarding-schools.

How would this be regarded in Texas?
  16. Lorelei Member

AMA2: have you asked about 4Winds / TN camp experiences at XSK, OCMB, ESMB? Might have better luck asking exes than fellow Anons. If you don't have posting privs, ask an Anon or ex or critic friend who does to post a link to this thread and ask for info for you.
  17. Anonymous Member

There is very little (if any in most cases) of state or federal oversight pertaining to bootcamps, boarding schools, wilderness camps or whatever these scumbags who run these places have to call them to skirt the current laws. When the abuses finally are exposed and laws ARE enacted to try to protect the kids, these places just change their names and purported purpose. Example: Carolina Springs Academy (run by Mormon/took scientologist friend of mine/ now Magnolia Hills Christian. CSA has a new name!!!!!!!! (Kev runs the place if you have any questions)

Kids under the age of 18 have few rights. The parents get the hard-sell that this is what's best for their kid(s). Some even pay thousands of dollars to have their kid kidnapped ( Teen Help etc.) and taken away in the middle of the night in shackles if required. The kid doesn't know what the hell is going on.
    Kids can be having only minor problems with their parents (being "manipulative" seems to be used a lot by recruiters) and be sent away to one of these places if the parents can afford the costs; roughly 40k/yr. Kidnapping and transportation can run about 5k.

Once determined to be "manipulative" by.. say a "family counseling center" like Mace-Kingsley in Clearwater, Fl. after an all-day sec-check to admit your crimes, your parents will be told how horrible you are and how we can help. Maybe they sick Dianne Norgard or some other employee of M-K to be your family rep. who will arrange for your child to be "transported" to this wonderful boarding school in the middle of nowhere.

Question: What's the connection between scientology/mormon "camps,schools etc"
    I just can't see the scilons letting this kind of money slip away to the mormons.
    Unless this is just Norgard moonlighting? But M-K would have had to approve. Hmmm.

Disclaimer: These places are operated by many religions with different flavors of kool-ade.

Video
    http://edlabor.house.gov/statements/2008-04-24-GMHearingStatement.pdf
    http://georgemiller.house.gov/
  18. Optimisticate Member

Texas is very sensitive right now after the massive fail raid that they did a couple or so years ago, however, this (Four Winds) is not a place where the parents are there to oversee their children.

Texas also has very few guidelines for "home schooling" teachers, and there is no regulating body governing them.

However, Texas DOES issue medical licenses. If the PhD were valid, he would have put his license number on the website.

I wonder what the opinion of DHHS will be about it? I think I'll go find out....
  19. amaX Member

Thanks. I went ahead and harpooned this and the place in Tennessee without first hand stories. It should work.
  20. Sponge Member

21. grebe Member

Do you live in a cave?
  22. Anonymous Member

He bought the property in 3/2007 as has about 12 acres

Code:
    49215	B0182-0000-00015-001	Real	CAMP RIDGE RD TX 	ABS A0182 HENRY CROCHERON,TRACT,2.592 ACRES	MASTER LAWRENCE J	
    55441	B0717-0000-00001-A02	Real		ABS A0717 PHILLIP REILEY,TRACT 6B,9.101 ACRES	MASTER LAWRENCE J 
    66664	B0717-0000-00004-101	Real		ABS A0717 PHILLIP REILEY,1.75 ACRES	MASTER LAWRENCE J	 
    69158	B0717-0000-00001-300	Real	200 CAMP RIDGE RD. 	ABS A0717 PHILLIP REILEY, TRACT 6B, 2.167 ACRES	MASTER LAWRENCE J	
    Market Value
    Taxes
  23. Anonymous Member

Note the registered address is the Agent address (the lawyer you contact if you file a lawsuit)

Anyone have access to corporation searches, I think TX now charges $1.
  24. Anonymous Member

25. andonanon Member

i think four winds ranch ltd is a different business. it has an address in san antonio.

https://ourcpa.cpa.state.tx.us/coa/Index.html
  26. Optimisticate Member

Yes actually. They don't let me out often.

In any case, he does not have a license to operate as a PhD in Texas. I've contacted the DHHS by smoke signal and carrier velociraptor to ask a few questions and hope to hear something by the time the brontosaurus is slaughtered for dinner.
  27. Anonymous Member

You might want to clarify and correct your question.

He started this when he bought a house in Riverside (in 1997?) and had kids in his home and used to be called Larry's House. There are pictures from this period of using scientology stuff with "troubled" kids living in his home.

In 2007 he bought this six year old property Four Winds Ranch he opened in Texas.

Also it is not called "4 Winds".

28. Anonymous Member

No, they have the address of the AGENT ... You are perfectly fine sheltering the owner address all you want. All that matters is there is a lawyer that you can contact when you sue. The only purpose of corporation address is a legal place to send correspondence.

The date of 2/2007 seems correct to me based on when he bought the ranch in Texas. I'm 99% sure it is correct. You can check with SoS to see the registered corporation fillings, or anything with MASTERS LARRY or LAWRENCE
  29. amaX Member

Thank you, Sir Sponge. If anything comes up, I'll just send it on.

Heh. I'm one person who's very glad you have internet access in your cave! ;-)

Thanks, Anon. I've sent info to the people and they're happy with what they have. These people can look into this in ways we can't and they'll be doing it legally. :)
  30. Anonymous Member

Please tell me this is a joke and that you do know that a Ph.D. is not a medical degree and that a medical license requires an MD degree, not a Ph.D.
  31. andonanon Member

If it was a corporation, the house on the 164,000 dollar parcel would not qualify for a homestead exemption. It has a homestead exemption, therefore in my opinion it is safe to assume there is not a corporate owner.
  32. andonanon Member

There is a Four Winds Ranch being sold by REOC in Van Ormy, Texas.

http://www.reocpartners.com/pdf/Sales Listings.pdf

REOC is the registered agent for Four Winds Ltd.
    Not the same one that Larry Master owns.
  33. Anonymous Member

I guarantee it is an LLC. You wouldn't let kids on to your property without it being an LLC.. You could never get homeowners insurance to cover drug abusing youth.
  34. andonanon Member

He may have an LLC but its not called Four Winds Ranch, Ltd. Also, the big parcel must be owned in his name, and not a business entity or he wouldn't qualify for the homestead exemption he has.

http://www.window.state.tx.us/taxinfo/proptax/exmptns.html
  35. PodPeople Member

Four Winds Ranch, Ltd in San Antonio, listed as a real estate development company. The address in the pdf is at Lincon Center in San Antonio.

Larry's ranch at 200 camp ridge rd, yes, it has homestead exemption. The 3 parcels of land: largest one is exempt for agrigulture, specifically NP (Natural Pasture). Haven't found any business licenses under his ranch name or his name.
    Then again, haven't found any listing of him under the Texas Medical Board, either.
  36. Anonymous Member

I took it to mean the kind of PhD where you offer therapeutic advice of some kind. In my state the same office issues licenses to MDs and PhDs who charge patients/clients for any kind of advice-giving.
  37. auchraw Member

A Ph.D. means doctor of philosophy. You can get a PhD in medieval English poetry or why horses eat their own shit.

It has nothing to do with treating patients or giving advise. Nothing.
  38. chrisanon Member

That is not true in the USA. PhDs in clinical psychology treat patients, give advice and must be licensed. Likewise with PhDs and EdDs in many other fields.

Some PhDs have everything to do with treating patients and giving advice. Everything.

http://www.medbd.ca.gov/
  39. Anonymous Member

There is zero evidence that Larry Master was granted a PhD - outside the fact that he claimed this credential, more than a decade ago. IIRC he no longer claims he has one.

There is some evidence that Larry Master was attempting to get a Master's degree from a diploma mill in CA a few years back. His website advertised that he was a student there, until recently.

He holds some kind of certification from NAET -
    a naturopathic scam operation that diagnoses and cures allergies with psychic powers.

The title he was using most recently (it may still be current) was "Larry Master, HGFS"
    HGFS - is a course in counseling that Dallas School District offers to local schoolteachers.
    It's informative, but doesn't grant any qualifying status (even to local schoolteachers).
  40. Anonymous Member

Opti?
    Let me translate this for you.

LURK THE FUCK MOAR.
    Read the ENTIRE thread before you warble on.
    kthx