Customize

Four Corners Game plan

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by isupeonedDavidmiscaviage, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Four Corners Game plan

I'm getting doxless reports that Scientologists are already signing up to Four Corners forums. Anyone else? I gather they are going to try to flood all information after the show airs. It's speculation, but a well worn tactic of the organization.

I hope Anon is there and can lead the Australian public to some good information. I am hoping we can coordinate an effort in respect, with sigs to the info.

I hope the exes are there in full force telling it how it is.
  2. Skeptic1337 Member

Re: Four Corners Game plan

lol
  3. Anonymous Member

Meh, they're screwed.
    Tuesday morning may be interesting on talk back radio
  4. Anonymous Member

If someone already has an account on there, it might be worth PM'ing the admin(s) of the forum, warning them to look for multiple new accounts from the same IP's.
  5. RightOn Member

^^^^^this
  6. Anonymous Member

Nice. But i say bring them on. Every ronbot post is a footbullet. I want joe public to see first hand the madness.
  7. Anonymous Member

That one comment that made the highlights on the New York Times story was so perfect. If that's what they've got to offer, by all means, let it come.

I can't think of a time when it's ever paid off to overestimate these people.
  8. Anonymous Member

It's not just the Four Corners forums. The Senators are being furiously targeted by Scientologists. It looks like they see this as their last stand in Australia at least.

I hope the Senators watch Four Corners tonight or get informed about it somehow...
  9. Re: Four Corners Game plan

let em try no matter what they do they will still look retarded
  10. Re: Four Corners Game plan

Yes. People will watch the documentary, then go online. They will see Scientologists denying everything, just like Tommy and thye will know that these people are skewing the forums. A friend of mine who is Indian first became suspicious of Scientology when he was on a hindu forum. He discovered that one of the forum's chronic posters was using the board as a means of covertly recruiting. He obviously wasn't up front about who he was and would get to know ppl before he sunk the knife in.
  11. Anonymous Member

My understanding from the previous comments of Aussie anons is that it's the Australian equivalent of [strike]Press the Meat[/strike] Meet the Press in the U.S., in that it's widely watched among members of the national political class.
  12. Anonymous Member

Hi Anonymous. The Scientology is sending the message to vote a poll but I disagree - ABC The Drum - Opinion Polls

Should the Church of Scientology have charitable status?
    the option is yes or no
  13. Anonymous Member

Well that poll should distract one of the four people they have to fight us on the forums with.
  14. Anonymous Member

He He.
    Thanks op.
  15. Anon123456 Member

how much longer?
  16. mrfyde Member

Yes 3%
    No 97%
    572 votes counted
  17. Anonymous Member

18. Anon123456 Member

nothing better then a good old tennis debate.
  19. TypingChimp Member

It's still unchanged at 595 votes. That amounts to roughly 17-18 for, 577-578 against. Even if ballot stuffing occurred, that's bad.
  20. TypingChimp Member

Ah, the old "test drive a car" defense. The natural counter is to say that I have never been an intravenous drug user, but I know heroin is bad and certainly not something I would want to put in my body.
  21. Anonymous Member

Will regular people even be able to tell what they are saying ?

This letter seems to be proof that they don't let them watch tv. From the same letter

[/QUOTE]
  22. Anonymous Member

LOL, I love his test drive analogy. They are going to be talking with ex-members. I would suggest they did more than just "test drive". They bought the product and it was as lemon.
  23. Anonymous Member

I rang the Four Corners team and mentioned it. There will be no live forum after the show (too risky legally). All comments will be moderated. They're already flooded with complaints. :)
  24. Anonymous Member

Yes OSA is running a coordinated campaign.
  25. Anonymous Member

Thats standard.
    But nice one op.
  26. Belladonna Member

picture12m.png
  27. PodPeople Member

There are no illusions anymore about scientology.

All that's left are the lawyers, accountants, PI's. The only question that remains is the remaining tally of the loot and bounty in DM's coffers versus the number of existant and potential oncoming lawsuits.

It all started about money and will end about money. Troll comments have become benign some time ago.
  28. Anonymous Member

Question, and no offense to PodPeople, but is "existant" another word that Scientology fucked around with and gave their own meaning to? Or is this more evidence of the awesome power of Study Tech? This is the third time today I've seen it spelled this way.
  29. Re: Four Corners Game plan

I've submitted a post to the 4 Corners letters site - hope it gets put up.

Guess they'll be flooded with letters just as soon as OSA commandeers all the computers with Net access in every org (the whole two of them.) :D

Can't wait to see Tommy D's response to it all. Maybe we even get Vicky Dunstan and/or Virginia Stewart too!
  30. PodPeople Member

no offense taken. In my case, matter of typing over 100 wpm without editing my typos. My husband and I still check each other on some sci remnants now and then, tho.

Never found any power of Study Tech. But after a certain age, I did discover I was awesome.
  31. Anonymous Member

That's a win!
  32. PodPeople Member

Now see, I can't even see "win" as anything but a sci term, sadly. I will say that once my husband also realized how awesome I was, it was... happy fun!

which brings me back to this thread. Sometimes the obvious is the least seen.

Fun, love, compassion, empathy are always missing in troll threads and usually noticed by real people. it's so not working, but don't expect the trolls to perceive this.
  33. Anonymous Member

I've thought about it. It was really a triumph!
  34. Re: Four Corners Game plan

^^^^^^^this
  35. Anonymous Member

Speaking of gameplans... where are we gonna do the live blog/post game thread thing?
    This thread? The Preview thread? Start a new thread?

For maximum efficiency please advise, the show starts in half an hour.
  36. ryangiggs Member

Scilons flooding the comments won't make any difference.

There are going to be hundreds of thousands of mums and dads sitting down watching 4 Corners, as they do every Monday night. Srs biz.
    Aussie families who call a spade a spade and can smell **** a mile away.
    It will snowball from there into the community.

And like someone said above, Oz anons keep your ears tuned to talk back radio on Tuesday.
  37. Anonymous Member

But are you making a note about the Huge Success?
  38. Re: Four Corners Game plan

r.

Start a new thread for the public? Add link on abc posts? Reply to Scientology stance using facts at head of thread and sticky it? Keep banter out?
  39. doz3r Member

Yes 3%
    No 97%
    2461 votes counted
  40. doz3r Member

10 mins to go FTW