Customize

Foundation for a Drug-Free World has no Scientology ties -- Tennessean

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by juche, Oct 13, 2014.

1. juche Member

Guess what I saw when I was walking into work today?

2z4b9k3.jpg

And a link to the story, which is not only front page on the print version but also the online version: http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...mbers-speak-drugs-tennessee-schools/17163629/

I've already sent an eMail to the writer of the article explaining that there is, in fact, a link between the two and providing dox, but I wouldn't be sad if others eMailed him and commented.
    • Like Like x 5
  2. anon8109 Member

My impression is that the journalist, Tom Wilemon, is aware of the connection, but that he was pointing out that that the cult was denying it and that the school officials fell for it.

It's the schools that need to be pooned.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. DeathHamster Member

Category:Truth About Drugs

CoS continually shifts which tentacle claims to be running the Truth About Drugs program: Scientology, Narconon and Foundation for a Drug-Free World (whose only separation from Scientology seems to be only "because we said so").
    • Like Like x 1
  4. BigBeard Member

They are all based on narCONon's BS way of doing things. Poon the report that got them kicked out of Calif schools to Tenn school officials. Wouldn't hurt to also include reference to the 1993 Closing Agreement that specifically lists narCONon as a "$cientology Entity". Between bad science and the "religious" connection, they don't belong in any school.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. RightOn Member

It's the Truth About Drugs Youth For Human Rights Voice of Humanity Fresh Start Drug Free Marshals Slums To Schools World Literacy Able Wise Citizens for Human Rights Volunteer Ministers Program :D
    • Like Like x 2
  7. patriot75 Member

Looks like the poons opened some eyes.

read more: http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ry-living-center-license-violations/17164851/

Life Center for a New Tomorrow LLC in Woodbury, Tenn needs to be look into if it hasn't already.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. *****************
    I visited the "Life Center" website and it's peppered with Co$ jargon. Predictably, so are the "testimonials" of satisfied customers. Narconon Lite, by my estimation.
  9. DeathHamster Member

And Introspection Rundown Stout too.
    • Like Like x 2