Customize

Fort Harrison has a little housekeeping problem?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2013.

1. And a new heme is born.
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  2. Anonymous Member

Christopher?
  3. eddieVroom Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. eddieVroom Member

Bedbugs, BT clusters, whatever...

9qzw.jpg
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Random guy Member

Anti-bug efforts under way - again. This time at the Coachman building.

From Rinders blog:

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/goings-on-in-clearwater/

coachman11.png?resize=617%2C369.png
    • Like Like x 3
  7. RightOn Member

Maybe it's Captain Blackheart's Cirque De Soul Away
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Daverator Member

They've run out of cash and had to resort to alternate sources of income:
    image.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  9. RightOn Member

dahh,, miss these guys so. sniff.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Quentinanon Member

The Flag Land Base has had roach/rodent infestation problems ever since the scilons wormed into town in 1976. The only other businesses that seem to get similar infestations are restaurants. I guess rats and cockroaches have "high ARC" with the sea org.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Sonichu Moderator

FIFY
  12. Fort Harrison has a little housekeeping problem?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Aug 5, 2013.

Jus a little........It seems to be quite pervasive and persistent just like Hubbard's 'Tech'.

th?id=H.4951681935475834&pid=15.1.jpg
    Joseph Havenith- Purification Rundown, had stroke in bathtub, water so hot his skin was boiled off.

Fort Harrison ''Guest'' with do not disturb sign on door perished at Fort Harrison, hot water must have accidently risen to the boiling point and burned his skin off, conveniently ruled accidental despite horrendous condition of body.

th?id=H.4684376061774225&pid=15.1.jpg
    Lisa McPherson after 17 days of lockdown doing Hubbard's Introspection Rundown while Scientologists watched her deteriorate and die, Despicable LRH Cult!

Amazing ESMB Post by Zaphod from 2003; Sickening.........
    Time for this brutal despicable cult of L. Ron Hubbard and his fake religion/ phony science of Scientology to END.
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Ogsonofgroo Member

I think that list grew quite a bit in the last 12 years or so, be nice for an update to the old Whyaretheydead.net pages, where-ever they are now.
    • Like Like x 3
  14. White Tara Global Moderator

:( I had never seen that list till now.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. BlooAnon Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Like Like x 3
  17. Thanks Ogs, this incredible site exposing the horrors of Hubbard's regime is quite powerful, it puts a face on many of the poor victims.

This corrupt, abusive, criminal organization of Scientology hides behind a phony transformation to a 'Religion' using a religious cloaking policy to change the totally debunked 'exact science' (The Modern 'Science' of Mental Health) of a convicted, abusive fraud and international fugitive from justice, the noted scumbag and monster named Lafayette Ronald Hubbard into a 'Religion' for legal protection from medical malpractice and tax evasion purposes.

Many thanks to courageous former high-ranking Scientology legal executive Denise Brennan (formerly Larry Brennan) who admits to serious involvement in the writing of Hubbard's new policy to protect the multiple scams and abuses of Hubbard's con. I admire your strength and conviction in the exposure of the myriad of Scientology scams by this phony 'Religion' and standing up to the fair-game policies of this mafia-like vengeful, abusive organization.

Amazing disclosures during an interview with Mark Bunker followed by the crucial affidavit concerning Hubbard's Religious cloaking policy.

The policies of any and all religions (fake or not) should not be above the law when it comes to criminal conduct and human rights abuses.

I have a great deal of admiration and gratitude for this ultimate relevation on how Scientology became a Religion and the reasons for doing so. This affidavit by Larry Brennan has been crucial in the fight against Scientology abuses.

Many ex-Scientologists would do well to be as honest and forthcoming with all that they know to help end the horrific abuses of Hubbard's Scientology upon its members and their families.
    • Like Like x 4
  18. Any easy way to remember the shortcut to the archive when someone asks where the list is: the URL is the answer... whyaretheydead.has.it :)
  19. RightOn Member

Despicable
    but I am not too sure I agree with the ones that died of natural causes? Unless it was suspicious natural causes? and on top of that may have been out of the COS?
    I hate to sound crappy. but people do die.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Good Point, I agree that some of the names don't belong on a victims list, however I also believe that every single Scientologist has been a victim to varying degrees of LRH Quackery and many illnesses can and could have been treated far better than by using Hubbard's 'cures' of more expensive processing which does nothing but delete assets that could be used for proper care. I think that many Scientologists who die of natural causes may do so prematurely.

There are many older Scientologists who avoid routinely accepted treatments due to their indoctrination into the belief system of all things Quack, Quack L. Wrong Hubbardonian. Many have little or no assets left and little, if any health insurance and fall ill to lack of proper medical care, no diagnoses until it's too late for them. At that point Scientology offers to take them 'shopping for a new body'. Talk about Sick.

For those not familiar with some of Hubbard's outrageous promises for Dianetic Clears with no scientific documentation whatsoever.........
    Hubbard's False Promises:

claim #1: dianetics can give a student a perfect memory
    “A [Dianetics] Clear, for instance, has complete recall of everything which has ever happened to him or anything he has ever studied.” [1]

9967215.jpg?282.jpg
    Failure to exhibit perfect memory at a 1950 lecture.
    (Credit: Wikimedia Commons)

claim #2: Dianetics will fix vision problems
    “You are only three or four hours from taking your glasses off for keeps.” [3]

4224914.jpg?267.jpg
    Busted! Even the founder himself wore glasses.
    (Credit: Public domain photo)
    claim #3: dianetics contains cures for almost everything
    “Arthritis vanishes, myopia gets better, heart illness decreases, asthma disappears, stomachs function properly and the whole catalogue of illnesses goes away and stays away.” [7]

2396225.jpg?262.jpg
    Healthy? Hubbard's rotted-out teeth.
    (ed note: ewwwww)

LRH was never asked to do a ''Break me off a piece ot that Kit-Kat Bar!'' commercial.
    I believe LRH may have qualified for a drinking lots of rum, taking lots of pinks and grays beanies babies commercial.

Not smoking enough will cause lung cancer! If anybody is getting a cancerous activity in the lung, the probabilities are that it's radiation dosage coupled with the fact that he smokes. And what it does is start to run out the radiation dosage, don't you see.
    L. Ron Hubbard

From Hubbard's literary masterpiece''All About Radiation''

I hope that all Scientologists @ Fort Harrison and everywhere else for that matter start getting proper medical care.

• Like Like x 3
  21. Larry had a sex change and calls himself Denise now?
    " Denise(formerly Larry Brennan)"
  22. Not sure on the operation but yes, is now Denise. All the Best, Denise, thx for all of your contributions to the exposure of Scientology abuses.
    • Like Like x 8
  23. Here's a 'new' one to add to the list (from holy-smoke website)

Koos Nolst Trenite

Got scientology instead of mental help and went mad after a training for GO that included sec checks. He was offloaded by sci so he went home and continued to torture his family by 'overboarding' them in a bathtub full of cold water for transgressions.

His wife fled to a women's shelter and he 'accidentally' drowned their 19-year-old daughter Freya during one of these punishments. More here:

http://www.holysmoke.org/cos/koos-scn-resp.htm

Also another daughter died quite young (possibly when he was still in scientology) from denial of medical care at only a few days old.
    • Like Like x 5
  24. Ogsonofgroo Member

Holy-hell DCFC! I'd not run into this story before, madness! *shudderz*
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Random guy Member

In the anon-wiki, I did for a while source and maintain a list of Cos-related deaths. Can't find it now though.

The most gruesome was a mentally unstable woman who was fleeced per scripture and persuaded to go off her medicine, but as she had received psychiatric treatment she was refused membership. She ended op hanging around a clam couple with two small children as nanny, hoping to one day "prove herself worthy" of inclusion. Eventually she went bonkers, mutilated the two twin baby boys with a pair of scissors and eventually killed them. She walked around the small Danish village where they lived for a few hours with the bloody carcases in the trolly before turning herself in to the police.

The parents released statements blaming psychiatry.
    • Like Like x 5
  26. I hadn't either. It popped up as one of those fleeting links on the TO blog. A few hundred postings about ephemera and it's gone for all but the most OCD.

Our very own Roland R-B is one of the commenters in that article, I hope he might be able to elaborate...:)
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Hadn't heard of that one either. Gruesome is fitting.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. AnonKat Member

Grant Cardone's Wife

• Like Like x 1
  29. Ogsonofgroo Member

I understand that take on things RO, but a consideration is that often quite treatable diseases are left far too long because of cultish influences, I shudder to think of the people with HIV, cancer, epilepsy etc., and serious mental health issues, that push the envelope until there is little hope of decent life, and often horrible deaths. Whether indirectly, or directly, cult involvement indeed plays a huge part in it all, the conditioning of LRonFucktard is deep, it is long, it is a soul-reaper, and death after $$ is the way it goes.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    • Like Like x 5
  30. 4224914-jpg-267-jpg.219336.jpg

The glasses really pull the whole look together, what with the manpurse and hat one would never have to pay for a bowl of soup again, it's all available from the 'Theta Classic Ron' series at Sears automotive.
    • Like Like x 2
  31. In that era he's often rocking that look, longer hair white/grey sideburns. I think he was trying to be mistaken for Isaac Asimov.

A street scene from his New York era: (outside a pharmacy)
    "Oh look dear! There's that sci-fi guy, you know, uh he's a writer, name's on the top of my tongue..."
    "Gees Honey, I didn't know Isaac Asimov smelled so bad!"
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Quentinanon Member

I think that screed may work for standup comedy at a club when most patrons have had a few drinks, but comes across as inappropriate elsewhere.
    And BTW, I wonder how this Grant Cardone's wife became an authority on testicles.
  33. 371

The "manpurse" is a camera.
  34. Random guy Member

• Like Like x 5
  35. RightOn Member

because you have to have giant balls to be as douchey as her hubby?
    • Like Like x 1
  36. RightOn Member

Og, you know I know I that.
    my point is, there is no way to tell if these natural cause deaths were just that without the facts. Which we will sadly never know.
    And the same with many cancer victims. Out of my own friends and family circle, MANY have had cancer.
    Trust me I am not defending their short lived lives by natural causes, but the facts are that you will never know. If you want to speak FACTS.
    • Like Like x 3
  37. Quentinanon Member

Like when he was a coke dealer in south Florida?
    (I do not refer to the beverage.)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 3
  39. Not as good as FE420, but here's what I got: TurnaroundKing copy.jpg
    • Like Like x 8