Customize

Fort Harrison has a little housekeeping problem?

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

What unfortunate timing, just before the big EVENT, at which they hope to raise millions of dollars.

This is being whispered about amongst people in the know. But, I know if I heard this about a hotel, I would never EVER stay there again.

Can you guess what the LITTLE problem is?
  2. Sonichu Moderator

insect infestation?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

Windows that people accidentally fall out of?
    • Like Like x 5
  4. RolandRB Member

I thought their roaches were quite big.
  5. RolandRB Member

Or maybe the dwarf micro-managed the refurbishments and now normal people keep hitting their heads on the top of the door arches.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Anonymous Member

Getting warm........can you be more specific?

You know...it's wonderful the way staff complain amongst themselves...especially when they are paid so little and work so much overtime. Moral is completely in the toilet. I believe this tip was passed on by someone who overheard staff whispering about it.
  7. Anonymous Member

Bedbugs?
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

No, but I understand this is a new regging technique...
  9. Sonichu Moderator

who is getting warm?
  10. AnyOldName Member

Did COB's Beagles find them?
  11. Anonymous Member

I understand that staff are completely terrified of the tiny tyrant finding out about this little problem. Apparently, he is entirely out of the loop and clueless.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. RolandRB Member

Tell the RPFers that from now on they will be getting more protein than their beans and rice.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. RolandRB Member

Cockroaches. Thousands of them or even millions. Coming out at night and flying round the bedrooms. Landing on the bed. Nibbling at dry skin. Getting in peoples shoes. Getting into their clothes in the cupboards. Millions of the little buggers and sometimes making calls in the middle of the night and waking up the guests.

I know I'm right. Do I get a prize?
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

a picture is worth a thousand words...
    bedbug-bites.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

16. RolandRB Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

FLEAs, it's gotta be, This is the Mecca, where all the OTs are wrestling with BT's, aka fleas, (scientology slang for BT, if you don't get the joke)

Or maybe: fleas, bedbugs and cockroaches.
    a Biblical style infestation will bring the cult down

oh, this is fun- idle speculation
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

19. RolandRB Member

Those are cockroach bites in the picture above. Cockroaches don't normally do this unless there is a real lot of them and food is scarce. Seems like the guests have become the food.
  20. Anonymous Member

It worries me that you know for certain those are cockroach bites. That is not the type of knowledge most people have. I'd look and think 'insect bites' and maybe 'mild allergic reaction'
  21. RolandRB Member

I am an OT so I knows how to knows.

That hotel has one hell of a problem. The guests are in real danger until this is resolved. Any this is going to take a lot of work and money. They might have to strip out walls and replace vents and all sorts. Even fumigate the whole hotel.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

No, his dogs are worthless mutts...all they do is sniff up his ass several times a day.
  23. RolandRB Member

Any guest who complains about their cockroach bites is by definition "nattery" and will be sent to Ethics. Besides, they pulled it in by not donating enough of their money.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. RolandRB Member

These roaches are seriously hungry if they are biting. There must be millions of them in that hotel. Being real hungry they will come out at night and get into the beds of the sleeping guests, perhaps scores of them, and bite their bodies all over and leave those painful, infected red bite marks.

Somebody break the news to Tony Ortega!
  25. Anonymous Member

Roland, that actually is a very good idea! For those whales not donating enough, COB could dispatch a messenger to their room with a small bottle of.....while they are still at the Event.

The next morning COB could drop by their breakfast table...and asked how they slept? Any unfavorable comments he could manically laugh off and merrily say "You pulled it in".
    • Like Like x 1
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

So they flee from Stain Hill to Flag, only to be consumed by a plague of cockroaches? Y'know, it's almost enough to bring sec checkable doubts to one's mind.
    • Like Like x 4
  27. Anonymous Member

Roland,

You know COB will say " JUST HANDLE IT!" to them and they will have to fend for themselves.

Recommended solution: put out a plate of goodies for the unmentionables, and hope their appetite is appeased.
    If that doesn't work, then surround your bed with large, lit, candles and spray liberally with RAID.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. RolandRB Member

Enjoy the IAS event guys!

• Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Mmmmn,

I wonder if they'll move it to the Shrine Auditorium in LA?
  30. RolandRB Member

I think they will have to do it because it would be too dangerous to house guests in the Fort Harrison hotel with very hungry roaches on the rampage coming out at night and sneaking into the guests beds to bite them all over. And they leave faeces all over the place and the sleeping guests will be breathing in the faeces. Some will have a violent immune reaction to it which might kill a few of the guests. Their air tubes will swell up and they will not be able to draw in breath. They will turn blue and slowly suffocate in extreme fear.

Keep this one away from the authorities for the time being. We don't want that hotel being made safe too soon. Let the event go ahead and the guests get bitten and breath in all that cockroach faeces. This might be God's judgement on Scientology for calling his Son a paedophile. This has all the hallmarks of a bog standard Biblical Plague, sent by God to smite His enemies, and it is not for us to stand in the way of Divine Retribution.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

I and my friends, THANKYOU
    View attachment images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwUsnNmEYoXZCNSQhGQQ9uEI0vgJVNb
  32. moarxenu Member

33. Anonymous Member

They got Palmetto bugs down there too, and those fuckers will bite too.

Scis got COOTIES!
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Anonymous Member

Xenu has exacped from his dungeon deep beneath the building and is now stalking the halls at night looking for some fresh raw meat to nibble on.
  35. Anonymous Member

Health dept would be most interested in an infestation of that degree. Don't they have a restaurant in that hotel? Hmmm?
  36. DeathHamster Member

David Miscavige apparently had an infestation of ants on his toilet at Int Base once. I like to think that he discovered this after he sat down, and then screamed like a little school girl.

Florida has fire ants, right?

DALE: These fire ants are well-organized, highly trained insects. They'll swarm all over you and sting you all at once without warning on a single command. It's how they killed L. Ron Hubbard.

• Like Like x 2
  37. amaX Member

The picture that's worth a thousand words is of bed bug bites. It can be found here: http://www.bedbugs.org/how-to-get-rid-of-bed-bugs/

Remember that the Ft. Harrison just went through a massive renovation so if there is an infestation of bed bugs (BLEERRRRRGH.) then it's come on fast and I'd have to attribute it to the fact that there are so few Sea Org left to do the dirty work that they can't keep the damned place clean.

Also: will super powers be able to ward off bed bugs along with pesky thetans?

Edit: Shit. Do I need to make a sign that says SLEEP TIGHT. DON'T LET THE FLAG BED BUGS BITE! ????
    • Like Like x 5
  38. Anonymous Member

Know what's going to happen? They are going to spray the heck out of Ft Harrison with noxious pesticides, and everyone who stays there is going to get massively exposed. 10 years from now= epidemic of cancer among the whales.

You know, common pesticides are xenoestrogens and repeated or large exposure can result in manboobs.
  39. Anonymous Member

Oi, OP! Can you tell us which one of the alternatives it is? Bedbugs, cockroaches, fleas, lice, rats (the non-human kind)? AmaX need to have her sign right!