Customize

Former CCHR ED running for Missouri State rep.

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Former CCHR ED running for Missouri State rep.

Former St. Louis CCHR Executive Director Roger Teagarden is running for a seat in the Missouri State House of Representatives:

Congress.org - Election : Roger Teagarden Candidate for State House of Representatives MO 83rd District. (Republican)

His Scientology Website

Roger Teagarden - Google Search

Search page for his name to see his title as ED of CCHR St. Louis.

Over 500 Parents Say Schools Coerced Them to Administer Psychiatric Drugs to Children | Vaccination News
  2. xenubarb Member

Re: Former CCHR ED running for Missouri State rep.

OH SHI-

It's almost like they're trying to say, "Scientology = political suicide? We'll Prove U Wrong!"
  3. the_cloak Member

Well they have to try. This is probably their last chance to get anyone elected. Too bad they fucked around in the 80's and 90's when they actually had a chance at putting their tenticles into govt again.
  4. Anonymous Member

fify

I'm a little surprised that the cult is still going all-out to get into govt.
  5. RightOn Member

is it at all possible for a sci to get into politics and not push the agenda of applied scholastics, narconon, ect... if given the chance? I don't think so. If they didn't, wouldn't that be more or less against Hubbard's policy on dissemination and KSW in general?
  6. Re: Former CCHR ED running for Missouri State rep.

Nah. And there would be plenty of pressure from Int Management to push whatever agenda they were running at the time. I would say it would almost be impossible to be a sci and represent your constituents properly. CULT law above wog law basically...
  7. xenubarb Member

Well, this current behavior is simply out-tech! These people are ignoring Hubbard's advice on influencing government:

8. Anonymous Member

Missouri needs this guys super math skills.....51%of psychiatrist in CA sexually molest their patients...LOL

Roger Teagarden: Federal studies is where the information came from. Of all the psychiatrists who were surveyed in the United States, 10 percent of them — and there are 44,000 of them — admitted that they had sexual relationships with their patients. Sixty-five percent said the client was complaining about being sexually molested by their former psychiatrist. So extrapolating that data, it appears that about 3,000 women in the United States are raped per year by their psychiatrists. We don't really know, because obviously nobody will really fess up to that. We think it's probably 15 to 25 percent. In California, we're thinking it's about 51 percent.

Link to article: Exercise Is Like Opium - Page 1 - News - St. Louis - Riverfront Times
  9. DeathHamster Member

I'm sure that the contents of their folders wouldn't be leaked. After all, that never happens. Well, hardly ever--and only for Enemies of Scientology, and they're all criminals by default.

A Scieno politician who is Ethical, and a friend to Scientology's policies would never have anything to fear.
  10. moarxenu Member

Who is running against him? We can poon them as we have pooned Sharron Angle's opponents.

Also, current cult tools in the elections are all Republicans:

Jeff Stone
    Sharron Angle
    Roger Freegarden

Don't forget: Bruce Wiseman is President of CCHR and also Treasurer of the scilon-infested National Foundation for Women Legislators.
  11. Anonymous Member

Click on the opponents tab here:

Congress.org - Election : Roger Teagarden Candidate for State House of Representatives MO 83rd District. (Republican)

moar info:About Me
  12. RightOn Member

well I think it may be important to include Hubbard's policy on dissemination or anythinng else you can that would show that if someone is in politics and is a scientologist, they will push the agenda per Hubbard's policy?????

good link on dissemination

«The goal of the Department is to bring the government and hostile philosophies or societies into a state of complete compliance with the goals of Scientology. This is done by high level ability to control and in its absence by low level ability to overwhelm. Introvert such agencies. Control such agencies. Scientology is the only game on Earth where everybody wins.» — L. Ron Hubbard, HCO Policy Letter of 15 August 1960, "DEPT OF GOVT AFFAIRS"

«Once the world is Clear - a nation, a state, a city or a village - the Scientology organization in the area becomes its government! And once this has taken place the only policy accepted as valid is Scientology policy.» — L. Ron Hubbard, from a lecture entitled "Future Org Trends" given January 9th, 1962

http://www.xenu-directory.net/practices/infiltration.html
  13. moarxenu Member

OP, plz pm me. I have information for you. Thx.
  14. RedShieldwolf Member

Well shit....

Guess it's time to inform some GOPs.
  15. Anonymous Member

Of course it's possible. Most of elected representatives in the US belong to a Christian denomination and there's plenty of shit in the Bible saying you have to take it literally and that you have to constantly preach the gospel. But with some notable exceptions, they don't do that. Get over it already. If the person has a history of trying to push scientology programs in government, then I wouldn't vote for him. Otherwise, him being a scientologist doesn't matter.
  16. RightOn Member

Hubbard's policies on dissemination are pretty clear. But I guess it would depend on the individual and how closely they would or would not follow his policies.

It's always a "wait and see" for ANY politician moving into a higher position on how they conduct themselves and what programs they will or will not back.
  17. Scatman Member

Just another indication that the cult perceives increasing threats against their existence.
    Real and imagined, buying real estate and getting scilons to run for public office seems to originate in Miscavige's psychopathic desperation.
  18. RedShieldwolf Member

Oh hai. Don't mind me, just bumping this thread.

The primary is August 3rd and the general election is November 2nd. Pat Brennan has been informed about Teagarden, and the public has the right to know as well. St. Louis anons, this is pertinent to your interests. If you're not already working to inform the public, please do so.
  19. anonsoulless Member

oh shit, I completely missed this thread.

St. Louis anons, what can we do to help?
  20. Anonymous Member

Interactive Map of Greater St. Louis you need Adobe Flash 10 to use it. It looks like the 83rd district composes of Overland and Olivette. God and politics are interdependent of each other in Missouri.
  21. PodPeople Member

Jake Zimmeran, inumbent, Jewish Democrat with a great sense of humour. Refers to some of the bizarre people in politics as "wackadoodles".
    http://www.jakezimmerman.org/issues.php

I'm sure he'd enjoy some of Teagarden's personal political definitions for us stoopidz:
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:9q7wryYrX4sJ:www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php%3Fview%3D3831+%22the+missouri+republic%22&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

More wacky quotes from Teagarden's published "The Missouri Republic":
    “Though primarily religious in nature faith does have its place in government. America runs on faith and little else.

We have faith that each of us will do our jobs when it comes to our responsibilities in the voting booth. Unfortunately some folks have decided to vote partisan as opposed to voting Republic. IE: I am voting this way because I want it and screw the rest of you.

We used to have faith that our elected would do a decent job. But we lost that faith when this current crop started to use the Alinsky psychiatric method to overwhelm our American system.”
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ZXs8G7YUnLcJ:www.campaignforliberty.com/blog.php%3Fview%3D26468+%22the+missouri+republic%22+%22teagarden%22&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
  22. BusinessBecky Member

Mr. Tea Bag sounds like a regurgitation of Glenn Beck. Well I don't think Beck is after the evil psychiatrists.