Customize

Forget Megaupload! Researchers call new file-sharing network 'invincible'

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by exOT8Michael, Feb 25, 2012.

1. exOT8Michael Member

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kilia Member

3. That invincible thing never works well.

In b4 titanic....
  4. Xenu Is Lord Member

Lets not forget Mega Upload. The founders did nothing wrong. If people used it for illegal reasons then they need to answer for it not the owners of the site. The Mega Upload Govt attack is just the beginning on internet freedoms. What is called invincible today will be the crime of tomorrow.
  5. Dragononymous Member

Wonderfull movie, worked quite well
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

If even one hundredth of the indictment against them is true then they did plenty wrong.
  7. SimianSlobber Member

Oh, ok, I get it now. Anonymous member 10537 supports YouTube censorship, repressive government agencies, and the indictment against MegaUpload.

Please tell us #10537, what are professional shills getting paid these days?
  8. Anonymous Member

Can't decide which applies. Trolling, ignorance or just never read the indictment against Megaupload?
  9. DeathHamster Member

Evil Overlord #24. I will maintain a realistic assessment of my strengths and weaknesses. Even though this takes some of the fun out of the job, at least I will never utter the line "No, this cannot be! I Am Invincible!!!" (After that, death is usually instantaneous.)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

If 99% of the indictment is crap, then it's a witch-hunt.
  11. Anonymous Member

Unfortunately, I very much doubt that it is crap. If the staff were uploading stuff and soliciting materials then they are fucked. If they really were removing links to files, rather than the files themselves, then they are fucked. If the quotes from their emails (eg: "Do we have a server available to continue downloading of the Youtube’s vids?" and providing incentives for DVD uploads) are even half-true then they are fucked.

But yeah, probably all crap right? At least be honest about the topic (or, failing that, at least partially informed).
  12. SimianSlobber Member

So Anonymous shill #10537 is "Death Hamster" your sock puppet, or have you actually found a rodent to follow you around the board and cheer your posts?
  13. Anonymous Member

Anonymous is Legion.
  14. Anonymous Member

Interesting.
  15. Anonymous Member

Yet a different anon, neither Death Hamster nor sock.

What's with the from-left-field slur against DH? He's very likely posted far more dox than you have.
  16. Anonymous Member

Tell me how you are not Herro.
  17. Tell me how you are not either
  18. Could you imagine if this happened to social networks oh wait that right there was always that design flaw why do you think Mark Zuckerberg attacked myspace?
  19. Definition for retaliation:

Web definitions:
    action taken in return for an injury or offense.
  20. I would rather have 0 friends then Tom Anderson
  21. Anonymous Member

Interesting posting history you have, SimianSlobber.

For your info, all Anonymous posters are #10537. Try posting anonymously and check for yourself.
  22. Anonymous Member

Fox News? Sounds legit.
    I smell a post forthcoming from Elwood...