Customize

For Bloggers, News Sites and Forum who want to republish the Green Brief Plesae Read!

Discussion in 'Green Brief' started by NiteOwl, Jul 18, 2009.

1. NiteOwl Member

Republishing the Green Briefs on Your Site, Forum, Blog? SURE!!!

Hi,

I've been amazed by the support you guys are providing the Iranian people by tirelessly getting the Green Brief out to the public. But I've noticed that many don't get it on time and some cannot get most of the news links that are published with the GB. (Ones with news, not the ones asking for help on tor etc.)

If you want to get a raw printer-friendly copy as soon as I'm done writing the Green Brief, please email me at dbosca@gmail.com. I will add you to the mailing list and send you the printer and website-friendly version within minutes of publishing it here.

Again, All you need to do is link the original source at the bottom and give a disclaimer that it's been gathered through twitter sources and such. I'll write that too and send it with each Green Brief. Thank you all for your support!

May all humans get their freedom!

Josh

P.S. If you still want to just copy paste from the forum, that's totally great as well.
  2. MerlinTKD Member

Thanks, NiteOwl!
  3. Thanks NiteOwl, that should shave off a half hour of me editing it after I get off of work to fit deviantart's, myspace's, and facebook's different formats.

I'm also thinking of printing off the Daily Brief, but I've got to find a place where I could put them.

Keep up the great work! It's taking a lot from me working 12 hour shifts all the time and spending an hour updating all of this stuff, I can only imagine how much work you've got on your end.
  4. Kruge Moderator

I've simply linked to the Briefs here from my blog, and since you got your own sub forum it's been even easier to follow them.
  5. Revered NiteOwl

You are the greatest!
  6. leo-IRAN Member

7. Sea of Green

Just want to say thanks, Josh. My sources were arrested or otherwise disappeared a couple of weeks ago - friends I had grown to care deeply about. Being able to reproduce the info you've found helps them, yes, but it helps me deal with the loss of at least one real friend, who died in protest 3 weeks ago.

Thank you, from all of us.