Customize

Flier for Cape Girardeau Anons

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Anonymous, May 15, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Flier for Cape Girardeau Anons

Hello everyone, ive been working to establish a Cell in Capre Girardeau Missouri.

Therefore, I made a flier for anyone who lives around the area. Its pretty heavy on blue, but thats because me and some friends decided we would cough up the cash for it.

anonflier2.png

Opinions?
  2. fisherman Member

Re: Flier for Cape Girardeau Anons

It's a good start!

The graphics are pleasing, but I'd eliminate or significantly reduce the screen (the blue circles) covering the 'Anonymous' logo.

Check your spelling! LOTS of errors.

I don't think Anonymous should be described as "victims" of Scientology. It's the Scientologists who are the victims. You might take a look at your language usage and try to clarify your main ideas.

fisherman
  3. Anonymous Member

Sweet, I saved a .xcf copy so I could fix things like that.

Thanks!
  4. mongrel Member

Didn't know there was a scilon infestation in Cape. Or are you organizing a convoy to stl, nash, or memphis?
  5. lokimotion Member

Yes, definitely check your spelling.

Maybe try something like this:

"Who is Anonymous? We are critics of Scientology. Anonymous members come from various backgrounds, including former Scientologists, but we are united with a common goal. And what is that goal? Presently, we seek to raise public awareness about Scientology and its practices. Ultimately, our goal is to reform Scientology as it presently exists with a free and open Scientology."

Anons from Rush's hometown. Ain't that somethin'.
  6. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the input everyone, I appreciate it.

Also, im trying to make a cape cell so that we can raise awareness in cape and get people in the younger age group involved.

Ill get started on clarifying and fixing the errors soon.
  7. Haruhi Member

Just my input but two glaring design flaws:

1) Printing this will not look good with the coloring and the gradient. Double nigger goes for Xeroxing. It's going to look like a blob and you won't be able to read anything on the flier.

2) Margins. Pretty please, use them. Right now, the text is practically spilling over the edge.

Side note: I'm lolling over the fact that you're in Cape Girardeau. Good luck with that, mang.
  8. Anonymous Member

Don't use the word "Cell" it looks scary on a flyer, just say keep an eye out on WWP. Don't say "need proof" it's too negative, say "See you soon". Dont say "captured comrades".. are you insane?

Also, you have nothing negative about scientology. If you only point is getting people to go to WWP, then fine, but 99% arent interested in joining a movement. You should use most of the ink to point out problems with Scientology, and then also tease for further info, check out here...
  9. Z3r0 Member

Ill probably end up making a new flier, giving all the errors I made.

Also, yes there is going to be a fucking Cape Cell.
    nomoartearsplz?
  10. Anonymous Member

LOL a cell in Cape. Where are you going to protest? The free speech zone at Capaha? Down at the River Wall? The free speech zones that SEMO sticks out in the middle of nowhere? Cape is such a small conservative christian town, do you really see the need to vaccinate most of the public about the cult? I can see the need to stick YFTCs in Hubbard books at B&N, Hastings, Kent, and the public library for those rare individuals that would be interested in the cult, but most people in the area are going to have no idea what you are talking about.
  11. fisherman Member

Z3ro,

Good effort! Stay with it! There's no such thing as TOO much exposure! Keep people informed! I'm sure folks in Missouri have contact and influence with people from other parts of the country. If you don't have an 'Ideal Org' in your back-yard -- you're simply fortunate!

fisherman
  12. moose Member

"we are victims of Scientology" ???

not me.. and most of us are not.
    And the few who could have been labeled as victims would rather have not such a pitiful label (imho).
  13. Z3r0 Member

I see your point, and I respect it. Library raids and things of that sort are what we are going to focus on. I live in a small town and there are about 10 scilons. Cape is about 15-30 times bigger than we are. Believe it or not, there are scientologists around, and the cell will be established even if its not loosely held together. Most of Anonymous is anyway.

Another focus is directing members to St. Louis
    It isnt like we need to be granted approval anyway, so your wasting your time.
  14. Anonymous Member

Bump, because I'm curious if anything ever happened.